Are we better today than last year?

On 8/30/2021 at 6:05 PM, seandelevan said:

I said this back in March and I’ll say it again. Beefing up on the D line is all cute and fun when you are facing statues like Andy Dalton and Jared Goff. But guys like Mahomes will simply avoid it if it even gets to him. I think Rousseau will be a beast but think about it….how many times did you hear Aaron Donald’s name called when we played the Rams? Did he have any impact in that game? I want and I think we need more firepower. Still have average at best running backs. Below average tight ends. And an aging wide receiver corps. KC isn’t losing sleep over Emmanuel Sanders and Matt Breida.

Mahomes was running for his life in the Super Bowl against the Bucs. I think the Bucs D-line had something to do with that.

1 hour ago, JoeFerguson said:

If McDermott learns from his weak, chicken shit, pussified coaching decisions from the AFC title game, then yes we are much, much better.

I would say he was very good for most of last season but in the playoff game v KC.....yes we all saw him revert back to that bullshit.....

• 1 month later...
On 5/1/2021 at 9:44 PM, LiterateStylish said:

What positions did we get better?

LDE Rousseau has without a doubt been an improvement at the position.  Granted he is a rookie and has not exactly dominated but he has flashed, and has made plays

RDE Basham, for a second round pick and a rookie has been a solid rotational guy.

ROT Spencer Brown....Starting RT as a rookie, has been very solid

other Olinemen have added depth.

So for picking 30th you added a starting RT and starting LDE.   I would say that is decent

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Nuke said:

The answer is none. I expected to be better on D-line after your top two picks and they just get man handled. The problem is that I wasn’t expecting the major step backwards on the O-line, WR and at QB

I fully expected a step backwards in the offense. Why? Because adding a 35 year old WR to the offense and nothing else was just begging for your offense to stay stagnant. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I expected Josh Allen to start playing like shit when I saw the fucking GOLDIGGER he's calling his Girlfriend now and sure enough, he is

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

10 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

Josh has known her since high school. She’s not new in his life. 

How do you know? And knowing someone and fucking someone are two different things

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

How do you know? And knowing someone and fucking someone are two different things

His Wikipedia mentions it in his “personal life” section. They’ve known each other since they were kids and if you look at her Instagram, there are pictures of them together during his college days, including one from his graduation day months before Buffalo drafted him. 

It’s all on the internet these days. 

17 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

Josh has known her since high school. She’s not new in his life. 

Yeah, I was just checking out her pics and there was a pic of his Draft holding his #1 jersey, so they been together (?) since 2018 if not earlier. But if she's living with him he's probably fucking the night before a game, that's a no-no...

• Like 1