What's the Biden COVID DEATH COUNT Up to? *****

Thebowflexbody

Changing the numbers at this point will only serve to de-legitimize the CDC and the media that ran death tickers all throughout 2020, and then proceeded to drop them shortly after the CCP/globalist puppet was installed.

This information was provided early on during this and people largely ignored it...up until that cuntrag came on TV and admitted it.

Just remember what these people did to everyone based off of lies. The businesses, the jobs, the children.

Also, this shows that along with the Time magazine article about them "fortifying" the election that there was a massive operation on many fronts to make sure Trump lost. Do you still feel like the election was all on the up and up knowing what you know now, or are you still operating under cognitive dissonance?

It should be plain as day to everyone now, but more evidence is coming if you need more.

Like I told you it would

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Changing the numbers at this point will only serve to de-legitimize the CDC and the media that ran death tickers all throughout 2020, and then proceeded to drop them shortly after the CCP/globalist puppet was installed.

This information was provided early on during this and people largely ignored it...up until that cuntrag came on TV and admitted it.

Just remember what these people did to everyone based off of lies. The businesses, the jobs, the children.

Also, this shows that along with the Time magazine article about them "fortifying" the election that there was a massive operation on many fronts to make sure Trump lost. Do you still feel like the election was all on the up and up knowing what you know now, or are you still operating under cognitive dissonance?

It should be plain as day to everyone now, but more evidence is coming if you need more.

Like I told you it would

More facts will definitely be coming out.  They're going to look exactly like the lying assholes they are.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

49 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

cull the MAGAT retard herd I say!

Longtime Arlington Republican activist Kelly Canon, a grassroots organizer and vocal critic of vaccine requirements, died Monday of complications from COVID-19.

He did it, frawk!  Biden did it!  430,000 and more every day.  I'll bet you didn't see this happening.  The guy you voted for sure didn't "end" Covid.  Nope.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

He did it, frawk!  Biden did it!  430,000 and more every day.  I'll bet you didn't see this happening.  The guy you voted for sure didn't "end" Covid.  Nope.

It's mostly MAGATs so I with you Jethro, job well done ByeDon!

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

50k covid deaths with the admission from the CDC director, chief.

You and your scumbag overlords failed again

My advice to you.....

Don't debate with someone who openly roots for the deaths of others.

It's a no win situation and you are wasting your time trying to debate with someone on the same level as a suicide bomber.

33 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

50k covid deaths with the admission from the CDC director, chief.

You and your scumbag overlords failed again

eat shit MAGAT. You're a vile spreader of misinformation, a bootlicker of a gelatinous gas bag that spews an endless stream of lies.  go fuck yourself cause no one else will. 

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

431,050 Americans have died from COVID-19 since President Joe Biden took office. He promised the American people he would "shut down the virus." (Fact check: He has not.)

That was a campaign promise, right? 

those usually don’t work out, because CP’s are usually a mixed bag of promises, bullshit, hopes and dreams. 

On 12/21/2021 at 6:48 AM, HipKat said:

FALSE: Dr. Robert Malone invented mRNA vaccines.

It is  Dr. Katalin Karikó and her collaborator Dr. Drew Weissman who are more commonly credited with laying the groundwork for mRNA vaccines. In 1989, Malone published a paper titled "Cationic liposome-mediated RNA transfection." While Malone's research may have been important, scientific breakthroughs don't always boast a sole "inventor." Instead, they come about through the work of many.

Early Patents priority dates from 1989

The first patents:

Some of my papers and other patents on this subject area (1988-2000)

For a deeper dive into the actual data, patent disclosures, meeting notes, lab books, etc, go to this webpage.

Patents and papers - from the 1990s

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile