Covid vaccine is 94.1% effective - Is this the greatest scientific achievement in history?

LiterateStylish

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Ok, next question...

Do you know that it is possible to be anarchist and not be a leftist?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The guy in the group who came up with the kidnapping idea was an FBI agent leading a group of yahoos on a wild ride. So essentially the FBI infiltrated an extremist group, pushed the idea of the Whitmer kidnapping, and then took credit for stopping the crime that they essentially set up.

Whitmer ‘Kidnapping Plot’ May Have Been An FBI Entrapment Of A Bunch Of Crackpots

A recent thwarted plan to take Michigan Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer hostage could have been an FBI entrapment, a defense attorney suggested Tuesday for one of six men charged with conspiracy to kidnap.

Scott Graham, who is representing 26-year-old Kaleb Franks, argued in court there was no real plan to capture Whitmer. Instead, he said the accused were merely acting as “militia wannabees” who engaged in “big talk between crackpots,” according to the Detroit Free Press. In other words, Graham said, those charged in a plot to kidnap Whitmer were “people who talk a lot … but are never going to do anything.”

“Have you ever dealt with big talkers?” Graham asked an FBI Special Agent Richard Trask during cross examination. “There’s kind of a military-wanna-be theme that runs between militias.”

Graham specifically asked Trask about his testimony that 13 militia members were planning to steal Whitmer from her vacation home and leave her in the middle of Lake Michigan or try the governor for treason in a nearby state. Trask, the paper reported, said he couldn’t offer a specific answer but that there were audio recordings of the members discussing their plans.

Graham argued in court that it was the FBI’s own informant involved with this group that was actively encouraging the others to engage in illegal activity.

“One of the most active leaders was your informant,” Graham charged.

Gary Springstead, who is representing 24-year-old Ty Garbin, also said the use of an informant raised suspicions that without FBI involvement the “plot” would never have gone anywhere.

“(I)t’s become an issue in certain cases where the informant pushes some of the information, and the court and the government and the defense attorneys have to be leery of that,” Springstead told reporters outside the courthouse. “Because their job is not to assess what the government informant wants them to do, it’s to assess the accused’s intent and what they actually planned on doing.”

Prosecutors pushed back on Graham’s claims, citing the militia members allegedly conducting surveillance on Whitmer’s home three times.

“Have you ever heard of someone casing someone’s house?” the federal prosecutor asked the FBI agent on the stand. Trask testified that the group also considered going after Virginia Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Twitter: Zack518Mann

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ok, next question...

Being that I'm the one educating you, I'm gonna go ahead and let you play with yourself instead of this nonsensical back and forth where you just keep asking other questions after I give you answers. 

This shit isn't even relevant to the original discussion.

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Being that I'm the one educating you, I'm gonna go ahead and let you play with yourself instead of this nonsensical back and forth where you just keep asking other questions after I give you answers. 

This shit isn't even relevant to the original discussion.

Well I guess the student has become the teacher.

Yes. You can be an anarchist and right wing.

My point was that affidavits don't mean anything if there are people willing to kill others for their beliefs. So if people willing kill, they will most certainly also willing to lie. This is a very reasonable conclusion. Especially if one action doesn't put you in prison for the rest of your life. And as hip mentioned, an affidavit is a claim. Its not evidence. Hence why all these claims are thrown out of court.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

My point was that affidavits don't mean anything if there are people willing to kill others for their beliefs. So if people willing kill, they will most certainly also willing to lie. This is a very reasonable conclusion. Especially if one action doesn't put you in prison for the rest of your life. And as hip mentioned, an affidavit is a claim. Its not evidence. Hence why all these claims are thrown out of court.

If Anarchists advocate the lack of a central government wouldn't that make them not part of either wing? However, in general I find the majority of their ideas to fall more left than right wing.

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

So you're claiming these people are willing to kill that have signed affidavits and exposed themselves and their families to threats and abuse? Quite the claim there, boss...especially since there's zero evidence to support such a silly statement. 

And an affidavit is more than a claim. It's you stating that what you are saying is true and if proven false in a court of law, it will be perjury which is a serious crime.

And if you haven't payed attention since this election, the Trump supporters have been quite calm and have remained peaceful. The psychos that would actually lie or kill are the TDS people like Hip, Frawk, and possibly yourself.

This is so embarrassing for you guys that I almost feel bad about the way I manhandle these weak posts.

19 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The guy in the group who came up with the kidnapping idea was an FBI agent leading a group of yahoos on a wild ride. So essentially the FBI infiltrated an extremist group, pushed the idea of the Whitmer kidnapping, and then took credit for stopping the crime that they essentially set up.

Whitmer ‘Kidnapping Plot’ May Have Been An FBI Entrapment Of A Bunch Of Crackpots

A recent thwarted plan to take Michigan Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer hostage could have been an FBI entrapment, a defense attorney suggested Tuesday for one of six men charged with conspiracy to kidnap.

Scott Graham, who is representing 26-year-old Kaleb Franks, argued in court there was no real plan to capture Whitmer. Instead, he said the accused were merely acting as “militia wannabees” who engaged in “big talk between crackpots,” according to the Detroit Free Press. In other words, Graham said, those charged in a plot to kidnap Whitmer were “people who talk a lot … but are never going to do anything.”

“Have you ever dealt with big talkers?” Graham asked an FBI Special Agent Richard Trask during cross examination. “There’s kind of a military-wanna-be theme that runs between militias.”

Graham specifically asked Trask about his testimony that 13 militia members were planning to steal Whitmer from her vacation home and leave her in the middle of Lake Michigan or try the governor for treason in a nearby state. Trask, the paper reported, said he couldn’t offer a specific answer but that there were audio recordings of the members discussing their plans.

Graham argued in court that it was the FBI’s own informant involved with this group that was actively encouraging the others to engage in illegal activity.

“One of the most active leaders was your informant,” Graham charged.

Gary Springstead, who is representing 24-year-old Ty Garbin, also said the use of an informant raised suspicions that without FBI involvement the “plot” would never have gone anywhere.

“(I)t’s become an issue in certain cases where the informant pushes some of the information, and the court and the government and the defense attorneys have to be leery of that,” Springstead told reporters outside the courthouse. “Because their job is not to assess what the government informant wants them to do, it’s to assess the accused’s intent and what they actually planned on doing.”

Prosecutors pushed back on Graham’s claims, citing the militia members allegedly conducting surveillance on Whitmer’s home three times.

“Have you ever heard of someone casing someone’s house?” the federal prosecutor asked the FBI agent on the stand. Trask testified that the group also considered going after Virginia Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam.

I guess we'll see how that plays out in court. Let's see the evidence for the claim.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

So you're claiming these people are willing to kill that have signed affidavits and exposed themselves and their families to threats and abuse? Quite the claim there, boss. 

And an affidavit is more than a claim. It's you stating that what you are saying is true and if proven false in a court of law, it will be perjury which is a serious crime.

And if you haven't payed attention since this election, the Trump supporters have been quite calm and have remained peaceful. The psychos that would actually lie or kill are the TDS people like Hip, Frawk, and possibly yourself.

This is so embarrassing for you guys that I almost feel bad about the way I manhandle these weak posts.

What im saying is if people are willing to kill for their ideology, they will also lie for it. These people may not be killers, but they may be liars.

So since they have no evidence the claims are thrown out in court. What are you not understanding?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

If Anarchists advocate the lack of a central government wouldn't that make them not part of either wing? However, in general I find the majority of their ideas to fall more left than right wing.

There is more than one scale. There is an economic scale and an authoritarian/liberatarian scale. Remember the plots on the political test you took? You can be an anarcho-capitalist. Someone who essentially believes the rule of law is as good as their gun.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What im saying is if people are willing to kill for their ideology, they will also lie for it. These people may not be killers, but they may be liars.

So since they have no evidence the claims are thrown out in court. What are you not understanding?

What happens when an eye witness to a murder testifies under the threat of perjury that they saw this murder?

The answer is a number of things...not limited to the conviction of the murderer solely due to that witness and their testimony. 

Testimony from a witness to a crime is evidence. It may be deemed insufficient in some cases, but it's certainly not nothing like you and Hip are trying to claim.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

There it is.

When all else fails, fall back to hiding behind the shield of the courts because of course they always get it right and are never wrong, or corrupt, or partisan.

Hip 🤡 Frawk🤡 F8🤡 

LOL the defense attorney is alleging entrapment. There is no evidence to support this claim in the article. Sooo....let the courts be the judge. This isnt hard.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

What happens when an eye witness to a murder testifies under the threat of perjury that they saw this murder?

The answer is a number of things...not limited to the conviction of the murderer solely due to that witness and their testimony. 

Testimony from a witness to a crime is evidence. It may be deemed insufficient in some cases, but it's certainly not nothing like you and Hip are trying to claim.

But in this case there is no dead body...there is no evidence at all. Lol

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

LOL the defense attorney is alleging entrapment. There is no evidence to support this claim in the article. Sooo....let the courts be the judge. This isnt hard.

Sometimes the courts fail. They are not perfect, and often leave both parties feeling justice wasn't done.

This may be one of those times, and we simply can't afford to let that be the case.

And the people have the power to change it in that scenario 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Pretty rare.  Pretty rare.  Please try not to tout the exception as opposed to the rule.  Thanks!

Considering the leader went by boogalo Bunyan online im going to assume he's a right wingers. Since ya know, all the other boogaloo bois are all right wingers.

Pipe down now.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Sometimes the courts fail. They are not perfect, and often leave both parties feeling justice wasn't done.

This may be one of those times, and we simply can't afford to let that be the case.

And the people have the power to change it in that scenario 

The depth of excuses you make has no bottom lol

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I didn't say there was a body, did I? I said the murderer was convicted solely due to the testimony of the eye witness.

Lol

Research has found that eyewitness-identification testimony can be very unreliable. Law enforcement and the courts should follow the recommendations of social scientists when using and assessing eyewitness techniques, such as lineups, in criminal cases.

https://www.ncsc.org/trends/monthly-trends-articles/2017/the-trouble-with-eyewitness-identification-testimony-in-criminal-cases#:~:text=Research has found that eyewitness-identification testimony can be very unreliable.&text=Although witnesses can often be,most unreliable forms of evidence.

so these people have basically signed an affidavit that they saw a murder. Yet there is no body or murder weapon according to the courts.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The depth of excuses you make has no bottom lol

You're the one backing Hipshit and his embarrassing claim that hundreds of people claiming fraud are liars and you have now added that they are possibly killers 🤣😂

Why won't these courts or elected officials simply let us do true audits and forensics on the voting equipment to ensure the American people our election was fair and free?

And you wanna talk about excuses and lies

🤡

Research has found that eyewitness-identification testimony can be very unreliable. Law enforcement and the courts should follow the recommendations of social scientists when using and assessing eyewitness techniques, such as lineups, in criminal cases.

https://www.ncsc.org/trends/monthly-trends-articles/2017/the-trouble-with-eyewitness-identification-testimony-in-criminal-cases#:~:text=Research has found that eyewitness-identification testimony can be very unreliable.&text=Although witnesses can often be,most unreliable forms of evidence.

so these people have basically signed an affidavit that they saw a murder. Yet there is no body or murder weapon according to the courts.

When you have numerous eye witnesses to a crime, it tends to become more credible...especially if you can't prove them to be giving false information. 

And we aren't talking about identifying people in lineups here...we are talking about people saying fraud happened and have given details about numerous incidents.

We can prove it to be true or false by doing the forensic audits and the mail in ballot auditing.

So let's do it and get to the truth.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

When you have numerous eye witnesses to a crime, it tends to become more credible...especially if you can't prove them to be giving false information. 

And we aren't talking about identifying people in lineups here...we are talking about people saying fraud happened and have given details about numerous incidents.

We can prove it to be true or false by doing the forensic audits and the mail in ballot auditing.

So let's do it and get to the truth.

Amazing that he needs these concepts explained to him. There is no profundity to his thoughts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ok, next question...

This fucking idiot thinks that the logo for anarchy is the logo for antifa? Jesus fucking Christ, how does this guy get through the day?

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”