Riding The Storm Out: Music thread of songs dedicated to the lockdown.

StraightJ

These lyrics speak for themself:

Andy did you hear about this one?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)  

Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)  

Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I revive this for any Range members who may be in a country under lockdown or headed that way. My thoughts are with you.  Those familiar with the real life event might get the parallels of questions folks had about Andy's possible return.  BTW, saw some good concerts mentioned in the Shoutbox, and wanted to compliment the taste of the members involved.  I saw a good number of them, and it really was cool seeing everyone getting along in an illustration of the quote of the signature of Daryl. 
BTW, check out Florio and Simms discussing the upcoming playoff game if you want a great quote about Josh Allen.

This video feels fitting on several levels for those familiar.  One detail at the end had an effect on my life the 2nd time I saw the movie, being I missed it the first time.  If one man(sometimes two) could do what Andy did to an in person or tv audience...

Mr, you been gone for 2 years. Don't think you can just waltz in here without some 'splainin'

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Mr, you been gone for 2 years. Don't think you can just waltz in here without some 'splainin'

I was gone for over 10 years.

WTF do I have to do?

Blow everybody?

You fuckin’ kunts should blow me.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I was gone for over 10 years.

WTF do I have to do?

Blow everybody?

You fuckin’ kunts should blow me.

Before my time...

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

• 5 months later...

I had over 100 songs on a list I was preparing to make last over time.  The humor or whatever relation may not be as good now, and plus with the disturbing news I read when I went to a thread due to seeing the latest poster being a long lost legend, I am still processing how I feel, especially in relation to the gruesome details that are right out of a "theory" on this very topic.

Anyhow, I'm sticking with the theme of the lockdown or the alleged reason for them(health), easily connected to the song, preferably the title(which some posters like downandout and spikedlemonade didn't seem to get, and/or just held no regard for staying on topic(and in d&o's case, was very uncreative when doing so, also in opposition to the theme).  No need to move to nebulous/esoteric connections yet.  This is tribute to those in nations in lockdown, and also in case the home nation of most Rangers enters it again for any reason that some may not foresee, such as riots for food shortages, etc 

This song works both for staying at home, and also was kind of my theme for not posting on the internet for so long, and my continued limited posting(preventing the low hanging fruit reply to the title).   Read in the comments Layne Staley has been dead for 20 years now...I had no idea it had been that long!  I found out when actually working with a security clearance in Waikiki Beach to help screen the future screeners(that's for you hipkat, for demanding I share more personal information, and I figured you'd prefer a regret)

Not seeming to embed on it's own for me.  Apparently I am out of practice lol  (EDIT:I think I figured out why, mentioned in next post)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ODTv9Lt5WYs

I don't think either of these songs are actually on the list I made(at least the last one), but sticking with AIC here is a very different song from their catalog.  Hopefully no explanation needed how it relates, but it also fits anyone who is on here a lot as "dos box" used to refer to micro**** computers, I assumed as a mockery. :)

Being some ****tube videos/users have been banned, made private, etc, I may as well label for posterity.

Alice In Chains: Man In The Box   (takes on a whole new meaning if youve seen the EPIC film "The Prestige".   Layne here reminds me of someone(who I found out is musically talented as well), and both remind me of happier times and more decent people.

(i think I have to paste it and refresh it once I return it from the FOSS(Invidious) to the tracker-laden native bleeptube address.  I'm guessing the autostuff is limited to the big tech oligarchy if board software is left at default settings?  I know some board software like XenForo allow Vimeo and a slew of stuff, but I'll avoid the FOSS front-ends anyhow as they often are killed by limits on daily API use at present)