Gailey Jets OC

drewfla

Spiller is a great fit with Chan. His offenses are usually a lot of finesse. I remember his Bills' teams getting bullied vs Rex's Jets. I'd expect to see that trend continue.

Our defense is going g to be smacking fools in the mouth again next year.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

He did a great job with our O. Fitz and Stevie were plucked from the second string to become competent starters. The Running game was averaging 6 ypc... I would have loved him back as OC.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

People who are saying he did a "great" job with our offense have clearly just forgotten what "great" offense looks like. It's understandable seeing as we are Bills fans.

All kidding aside, it's a good hire for Bowles. Chan has a lot of experience and will probably be able to design an offense that can move the ball even with Geno.

Bowles will keep that defense running but he will need help. He doesn't have Peterson or Cromartie anymore.

Good for Chan, but I'm not thrilled to go up against him. I have a lot of respect for Gaily. He is the perfect OC for a rookie defensive HC. He can handle the entire offense but doesn't have a huge ego that will challenge a young coach.

I wonder if he will try to bring in Fitz to compete with Geno.

I don't want Spiller back in Buffalo but I definitely don't want him to go to the Jets.

He's so great that he's been out of the league since we fired him. And wasn't that great here. Revisionist theory. Bills still had bottom tier offenses with him. They ran up the score a few games and in losses scored 3-4'touchdowns when. The other team went soft with a lead and we were throwing it all game trying to catch up.

Couldn't care less. I bet he's gone in a year.

Everyone knows your game. If the Bills do it, it's a great move - in your mind.

Gailey was offered jobs after Buffalo but he semi retired.

Post Ralph linked an article about it a couple weeks ago. Gailey turned down the offers cause he'd rather trim his lawn. Yeah fcking weird, but whatever. And play with his grandkids.

Dude has the best screen game in the NFL.

Jets got better today.

All true. I just remember that everyone here was sick of that screen game after a while b/c it was all we had. Teams sat on our short passing game and really slowed us down.

But, Chan will absolutely get more out of that offense than they got this year.

Spiller is a great fit with Chan. His offenses are usually a lot of finesse. I remember his Bills' teams getting bullied vs Rex's Jets. I'd expect to see that trend continue.

Our defense is going g to be smacking fools in the mouth again next year.

I'm happy for Chan personally, always seemed like a stand up guy. Don't think they will be that interested in CJ, they still have Chris Johnson, who when he feels like playing, is a better back than our CJ. Don't see them shelling out any bucks for a guy they already have.

I'm happy for Chan personally, always seemed like a stand up guy. Don't think they will be that interested in CJ, they still have Chris Johnson, who when he feels like playing, is a better back than our CJ. Don't see them shelling out any bucks for a guy they already have.

Chris Johnson and CJ are like the same back. I think CJ is at least a few years younger and does have experience with Chan and I think frankly has a better attitude.

I'm so sick of your bullshit. Everyone knows your game. If the Bills do it, it's a great move. If they didn't, it's stupid.

Gailey was offered jobs after Buffalo but he semi retired.

Post Ralph linked an article about it a couple weeks ago. Gailey turned down the offers cause he'd rather trim his lawn. Yeah fcking weird, but whatever. And play with his grandkids.

Dude has the best screen game in the NFL. And you just straight up lie in your post. Bills scored more BEFORE the 4th quarter with Gailey. So no, he wasn't just passing and putting up TD's late in the game. The run game was top 5 in the league under him. The offensive line too.

Jets got better today.

LOL. Look in the mirror.

Gaileys offense was SO kick ass they werent even 20 in the NFL.

NOT EVEN TOP 20. Top 5 run game? oooooohhhhhhoohhhhhh. That an a quarter wont buy you a cup of coffee. That was one year. And that top 5 run game still led to a 23rd rank offense.

Hes an OK coach. Better than what they have but lets no pretend hes some fucking juggernaught thats going to crush the bills.

Hes been out of the league 3 of the last 8 years. KC shit canned him, he sat home, we hired him, he failed and hes been at home since. He hasnt had a top NFL offense in over 15 years.

You are lauding the amazing acumen of a stupid hillbilly coach thats never won anything, ever. His claim to fame is having a few good games with Tyler Thigpen and losing as a head coach everywhere he went.

Your desire to shit on everything Bills related is blinding you. You hated Chan when he was here and now you are fluffing him.

Give it a rest