Josh Rosen game winning TD drive

LiterateStylish

THAT is everything you need to see from him.

His team SUCKS, probably worse than the Bills.

Yet he still engineered that amazing drive, where nearly every play was a pass and culminated in a beautiful dart for the game winner AND then a 2 pt conversion.

I fear Josh will NEVER have a drive in his entire career like what Rosen just had.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Yet he still engineered that amazing drive, where nearly every play was a pass and culminated in a beautiful dart for the game winner AND then a 2 pt conversion.

I fear Josh will NEVER have a drive in his entire career like what Rosen just had.

The morons picked the wrong Josh.

I disagree....the 2018 Bills are far far worse and we will be witnessed to that tomorrow night if anyone had any doubts.....but i do agree...we certainly did pick the wrong Josh..

The book on Rosen was he was the most pro ready QB of this draft class, early success by Rosen does not mean he will be the best longterm QB of this draft class.

Rosen had a bunch of red flags, like being injury prone(and concussion issues), an attitude that rubbed some GM's and coaches the wrong way(he would constantly question his OC's on play design) and possible leadership issues.

We can get back to the discussion of who is the best QB of the 2018 draft class 2 or 3 seasons have passed so that we have a larger sample size and not after 8 games have been played.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

The book on Rosen was he was the most pro ready QB of this draft class, early success by Rosen does not mean he will be the best longterm QB of this draft class.

Rosen had a bunch of red flags, like being injury prone(and concussion issues), an attitude that rubbed some GM's and coaches the wrong way(he would constantly question his OC's on play design) and possible leadership issues.

We can get back to the discussion of who is the best QB of the 2018 draft class 2 or 3 seasons have passed so that we have a larger sample size and not after 8 games have been played.

The Bills picked the wrong Josh!

Out of this class...Mayfield is leaps and bounds better than the rest......Once Hue is canned (which i believe will be very soon if not definately by end of season).....Mayfield will only get better.....hindsight....damn i wished we got this kid! He's gonna become a very very good QB in this league......

It also might be a while until he gets a WR as good as Fitzgerald too.

I wish we had some question what's going on with our offense.

I'm retiring to zona! I think those two receivers deserve game balls too. And he had time to throw.

Lit = Rosen jock sniffer. Fact.

His pocket presence alone is something Allen is miles and miles away from learning (if ever)

This is absolutely correct, and is the main reason why some of us were so set on getting Rosen.

Allen has WAY TOO MUCH to learn at this point.

The NFL doesn’t wait the 3-4 years that Allen needs.

.....And you can put it on the board!

His pocket presence alone is something Allen is miles and miles away from learning (if ever)

Josh Rosen is the more polished QB, with limited upside. Rosen was a 5-star recruit coming out of high school and because he came from money he attended all the top QB camps. Rosen is your classic pocket passer, limited athletically and will live and die in the pocket.

Josh Allen is a project, dual QB, with prototype modern NFL athletism, with unlimited potential. He is self-made and a work in progress. He had to send out 1000 emails to every FBS head coach to ask for a scholorship.

Of course, Josh Rosen is going to have the better pocket presence between the two QB's, 8 games into their NFL careers.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Josh Rosen is the more polished QB, with limited upside. Rosen was a 5-star recruit coming out of high school and because he came from money he attended all the top QB camps. Rosen is your classic pocket passer, limited athletically and will live and die in the pocket.

Josh Allen is a project, dual QB, with prototype modern NFL athletism, with unlimited potential. He is self-made and a work in progress. He had to send out 1000 emails to every FBS head coach to ask for a scholorship.

Of course, Josh Rosen is going to have the better pocket presence between the two QB's, 8 games into their NFL careers.

Exactly.

This is absolutely correct, and is the main reason why some of us were so set on getting Rosen.

Allen has WAY TOO MUCH to learn at this point.

The NFL doesn’t wait the 3-4 years that Allen needs.

Rosen is a plug and play QB, Allen is not quite yet ready to start but he is learning on the job and showing progress. It would be unreasonable to expect Allen to be a great pocket passer this quickly into his NFL career.

Rosen has also struggled with turnovers and had stretches of bad play. The reason why Rosen fell in the draft is that he has red flags of injury issues(concussions) and attitude issues. After 4 years have passed we can compare all the QB's from this draft class and have a more clear picture of who played to their potential and who didn't.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Probably 50 as well. If Allen even lasts that long.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

• 4 years later...
On 10/28/2018 at 4:28 PM, LiterateStylish said:

Fear not my friend. Josh freaking Allen already did a few of those this year. How is Rosen's career doing so far?:classic_laugh:

17 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Fear not my friend. Josh freaking Allen already did a few of those this year. How is Rosen's career doing so far?:classic_laugh:

How many retarded Allen threads did this Lit character make?

The impatience theses fools showed with Allen shows the lack of football knowledge they have.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 4:28 PM, LiterateStylish said:

I admit that I hoped the bills would draft him that day instead of the physical freak of superiority we have today.