V.P. of player personnel on passing on Allen: He can throw it to the moon, but can't hit the broad side of a barn

Do me a favor.

Google how long the Browns' VP of personnel (the guy who made the quote) has been with the team.

I'll wait.

I don't care. He is an idiot if he is there for 20 years or for five minutes. Badmouthing each QB the Browns did not take is a dick move, no matter how long he is there.

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

I don't care. He is an idiot if he is there for 20 years or for five minutes. Badmouthing each QB the Browns did not take is a dick move, no matter how long he is there.

He is an idiot for taking a job that only has 32 positions in the world and millions want?

Riiighttt....

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Not for nothing but none of the top 4 QBs are perfect and they all have a black mark.

Why does it have to be a black mark, huh? Why can't it be a white mark?

I say we form a mob and get Sackman fired from whatever job he holds for the rest of his life. That will make us good people

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Why does it have to be a black mark, huh? Why can't it be a white mark?

I say we form a mob and get Sackman fired from whatever job he holds for the rest of his life. That will make us good people

The sad thing is that are many people who think this way and they're not kidding.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

yeah i know. its called Billszone

like if you want to know the mentality that is fucking up the black/white relationship just go there. its the archetype of the white enablement that has us in the shitstorm we are in

but i dont have to tell a racist like you that

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

• 4 years later...

On 5/2/2018 at 10:08 AM, LiterateStylish said:

Do me a favor.

Google how long the Browns' VP of personnel (the guy who made the quote) has been with the team.

I'll wait.

The wait is over.  I Googled Highsmith and found out he was with Cleveland for 2 years, 2018 and 2019.  He lasted longer with Cleveland than Rosen did in Arizona.  He now has something in common with Rosen, both are out of the NFL.  Rosen is throwing footballs at the town park and Highsmith is employed in college where he never has the chance to be so wrong evaluating the NFL future of a college player again.  Now he can concentrate on projecting high school players to the NCAA.  I hope he's better at that than he was projecting college QBs to what they'll do in the NFL because he didn't do a good job evaluating Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The wait is over.  I Googled Highsmith and found out he was with Cleveland for 2 years, 2018 and 2019.  He lasted longer with Cleveland than Rosen did in Arizona.  He now has something in common with Rosen, both are out of the NFL.  Rosen is throwing footballs at the town park and Highsmith is employed in college where he never has the chance to be so wrong evaluating the NFL future of a college player again.  Now he can concentrate on projecting high school players to the NCAA.  I hope he's better at that than he was projecting college QBs to what they'll do in the NFL because he didn't do a good job evaluating Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield.  

This thread (one of MANY by LIT to hate on Allen) DIDN’T AGE WELL! And now the Brownies have wagered all of their future on B. Mayfield and Houstons’ cast off 🤣🤷‍♂️...

13 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

the wait........lol

cba fan

On 5/1/2018 at 3:22 PM, SD Bills Fan said:

Watch this video. All you doubters. The best video available on Josh Allen. He will be a stud and the Top QB to come out if ths draft. The Bills 1st Franchise QN since Jimbo.

WOW - you rock SD!

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2022

On 5/1/2018 at 2:17 PM, LiterateStylish said:

"When they have to make excuses. . . . Why are they not completing passes? That’s a problem.”

He nailed it with that quote.

It's almost like he was talking directly to Wagon.

"Cut the excuses son".

giphy.gif

• Poop 1

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14