LiterateStylish

It would be truly PATHETIC if we don’t make the playoffs this year

These are the current wild-card eligible teams (non division leaders)...

Jaguars: 5-3

Bills: 5-3

Dolphins: 4-4

Ravens: 4-5

Jets: 4-5

Texans: 3-5

Bengals: 3-5

Chargers: 3-5

Broncos: 3-5

Colts: 3-6

Browns: 0-8

The Dolphins are the only team below us with less than 5 losses and they still have to play Patriots 2x, Panthers, Chiefs and Bills 2x.

EIGHT (8) of the ELEVEN (11) teams have at least FIVE LOSSES halfway through the season!!!

For fug sake, the Bills could lose AGAIN next week and STILL be in the wild card spot.

It would be truly pathetic if we don’t make the playoffs in a weak, weak, weak year like this.

Which means we won’t.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

I semi agree with the first half of the OP, that the playoffs look VERY doable right now. Oakland helping us in a BIG way, as long as they hold on.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Put another way...

If the Bills win next week, and the Dolphins lose (vs Panthers), the Bills will have a 2 game wild card lead over everyone with 7 games to play.

(Note; Obviously not the Jags, they would be the other wildcard team)

error post

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

I've been saying all year, 11-5 or 5-11! Only thing better but not quite realistic tho, is 12-4 or 4-12. And maybe for 10,000 Hail Mary's AND Our Father's by 10,000 Bills fans: 13-3 or 3-13... BUT NO 7-9, NO 8-8, NOT EVEN 6-10 or 9-7!

It would be truly pathetic if we don’t make the playoffs in a weak, weak, weak year like this.

Which means we won’t.

I can only see the Bills winning three more games this season, tops. I'll be surprised if they win any more than that. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Key is the home games. If they win out at home, that’s 9 with 6 conference wins. That might do it. Steal at LA & you’re in.

Let's Go Orange!

I can only see the Bills winning three more games this season, tops. I'll be surprised if they win any more than that. :niterider

Colts, Miami once, and whose the 3rd?

Colts, Miami once, and whose the 3rd?

Please keep picking against them you had them winning 4 on the year right? Said we wouldn't beat Denvers D, Winston, or Rivers ( mark that one up as a win)

They are in a great spot with the way things are playing out and as long as they put Thursday behind them quickly they will be good to go.

Benjamin and Clay being added to the offense will help a lot. Also I think Caddett can bring a decent 3rd RB option if they choose to activate him on game days.

I think we win Saints, Colts, Dolphins X 2, Chargers.

Please keep picking against them you had them winning 4 on the year right? Said we wouldn't beat Denvers D, Winston, or Rivers ( mark that one up as a win)

They are in a great spot with the way things are playing out and as long as they put Thursday behind them quickly they will be good to go.

Benjamin and Clay being added to the offense will help a lot. Also I think Caddett can bring a decent 3rd RB option if they choose to activate him on game days.

I think we win Saints, Colts, Dolphins X 2, Chargers.

Chill out.

I was asking who he was thinking of.

It would be a disaster is we missed but I only see 3 wins. MIami once, Indy and Chargers. Pats twice and KC are guaranteed losses. NO will be very difficult and Miami doesn't suck bad enough for us to say we can beat them twice. Will 8-8 get in? Maybe...

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

It would be a disaster is we missed but I only see 3 wins. MIami once, Indy and Chargers. Pats twice and KC are guaranteed losses. NO will be very difficult and Miami doesn't suck bad enough for us to say we can beat them twice. Will 8-8 get in? Maybe...

I think a 9-7 team likely makes it in this year.

I have a hard time seeing any of these teams go 5-2 or 5-3 the rest of the way.

The pessimist in me is waiting for the wheels to fall off the season (in typical Bills fashion) if we lose to the Saints. That is quite possible too... good QB and a very hot team playing good D

"I am alarmed at the subtle invasion of professional football, which is gaining preeminence over baseball. It's unthinkable."

- Branch Rickey (August 20, 1959)

"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are."

- Marcus Aurelius

I think our best hope will rest on New England winning the rest of their games UP TO the 16th game of the season.

We will be in a "win-and-in" situation and they will be resting their starters for a two-week break with home field advantage throughout the AFC games.

It'll be lame that the Bills get in with a game in which the other team didn't really try, but them's the apples.

I think a 9-7 team likely makes it in this year.

I have a hard time seeing any of these teams go 5-2 or 5-3 the rest of the way.

Raiders should be included in this list too, right? I think they're 4-5 after last night.

But yeah, I think 9-7 will be enough this season; I think I said as much in the other thread where I predicted Buffalo to finish 9-7.

I agree that 9-7 gets in. Can we get there? Maybe but it wont be easy.

Raiders have brutal schedule, they might be done. I think it will come down to 2 out of these Jags/Titians non division winner, Ravens, Bills and Fins.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Raiders should be included in this list too, right? I think they're 4-5 after last night.

But yeah, I think 9-7 will be enough this season; I think I said as much in the other thread where I predicted Buffalo to finish 9-7.

Not sure how I forgot them, but yeah Raiders 4-5 should be there too.

My 14 y/o son, Jimmy the Greek, Jr. predicted the Bills would lose to the Jets and beat the Chiefs. So there's your 4th.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Its not about how weak the rest of the conference is. Its all about us. Take a look at our schedule and find me the W's. There aren't many in there. For all I care we are already 5-6 as I don't think there's a shot in hell we beat KC or NE(2). Winning in Miami is not a guarantee. This week's game vs NO is not gonna be easy. In fact I think its a loss. So that leaves us with wins vs Miami at home, Colts and maybe in LA ??.

Not loving it.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Its not about how weak the rest of the conference is. Its all about us. Take a look at our schedule and find me the W's. There aren't many in there. For all I care we are already 5-6 as I don't think there's a shot in hell we beat KC or NE(2). Winning in Miami is not a guarantee. This week's game vs NO is not gonna be easy. In fact I think its a loss. So that leaves us with wins vs Miami at home, Colts and maybe in LA ??.

Not loving it.

Did you see wins Against Atlanta, Denver or Oakland before the season. Nobody in this league looks unbeatable. Chiefs have lost 3 of 4.

Bills play good solid football, nothing out of this world and they will win 4 or 5 more.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Did you see wins Against Atlanta, Denver or Oakland before the season. Nobody in this league looks unbeatable. Chiefs have lost 3 of 4.

Bills play good solid football, nothing out of this world and they will win 4 or 5 more.

I didn't. But none of those teams look very good. Kansas game is in Kansas. NE will beat us twice that's just how thing work.

I see your point. But as of right now I'm not feeling it. I think we are about to enter our vintage mid season slide that will have us out of it by week 13 or 14.

Believe me. I hope I'm wrong.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I think we are about to enter our vintage mid season slide that will have us out of it by week 13 or 14.

This is always possible with this franchise, or we could all be reading way too much into a thursday night game where the road team can look like crap.

9-7 should get them in...thats 4-4 the rest of the way, Indy once, Miami once and hopefully on of the next two which puts us at 6-4 and would have us at 8-7 going into Miami. Which hopefully we could pull off, if it means in or out I'd imagine theyd play their asses off, and at that point for Miami it would the 16th game in a row, hopefully tired and hurting

Miami doesn't suck--but Ajayi was a big reason in why they swept us last year with getting over 200 yards in each game--and probably one of the biggest reasons they made the playoffs--no Ajayi this year--maybe we can return the favor and sweep them and make the playoffs.

Draft wish list:

1-WR Corey Davis Western Michigan--pick 5 Titans

2-S Obi Melifonwu Connecticut--2nd round--pick 56 Raiders

3-CB Cordrea Tankersley Clemson--3rd round--pick 97 Dolphins

5-LB Connor Harris Lindenwood--undrafted--picked up by Jets

5-OL Conor McDermott UCLA--6th round--pick 211 Patriots-claimed off waivers by Bills

6-QB Chad Kelly Ole Miss--Mr irrelevant--Broncos