Rutgers

The faggot libtard judges are out of control

some balls this bitch had blocking trumps transgender ban on the military. But whats gets my balls churnin is her reason for it. She says "As far as the court is aware at this preliminary stage, all of the reasons proffered by the president for excluding transgender individuals from the military in this case were not merely unsupported, but were actually contradicted by the studies, conclusions and judgment of the military itself..The President abruptly announced, via Twitter—without any of the formality or deliberative processes that generally accompany the development and announcement of major policy changes that will gravely affect the lives of many Americans—that all transgender individuals would be precluded from participating in the military in any capacity”. Judges are supposed to uphold the law not block orders because they don't like them or dont think the reasons for them are good enough listen bitch start doing your job.

You’re stuck in the 90s calling someone a faggot, please increase your vocabulary lmao

Would love to hear your reasons for it!! I’m sure they are well-thought out without a shred of prejudice/bigotry

some balls this bitch had blocking trumps transgender ban on the military. But whats gets my balls churnin is her reason for it. She says "As far as the court is aware at this preliminary stage, all of the reasons proffered by the president for excluding transgender individuals from the military in this case were not merely unsupported, but were actually contradicted by the studies, conclusions and judgment of the military itself..The President abruptly announced, via Twitter—without any of the formality or deliberative processes that generally accompany the development and announcement of major policy changes that will gravely affect the lives of many Americans—that all transgender individuals would be precluded from participating in the military in any capacity”. Judges are supposed to uphold the law not block orders because they don't like them or dont think the reasons for them are good enough listen bitch start doing your job.

So what you're REALLY saying is that you're a narrow minded, bigoted, stupid mother fucker. How many neighbors have complained about your rebel flag, you Trump loving cock sucker?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

So what you're REALLY saying is that you're a narrow minded, bigoted, stupid mother fucker. How many neighbors have complained about your rebel flag, you Trump loving cock sucker?

The court IS Upholding the law. Just because your orange skinned leader tweets something doesn't make it a law, moron

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

You’re stuck in the 90s calling someone a faggot, please increase your vocabulary lmao

Would love to hear your reasons for it!! I’m sure they are well-thought out without a shred of prejudice/bigotry

Fruitcup.

All right, settle down John Boy. We can do better than that

If I recall correctly, this order is from a signing statement, correct? That means it did not go through the legislative process, which means it's not a law. My understanding is that signing statements are much more vulnerable to legal challenges and are blocked or reversed a lot easier than established law.

The ruling by this 'faggot' judge is just one step in the appropriate challenging of such a signing statement. If the administration wants to they can appeal and continue the process and see if the next judge continues the precedent or sets a new standard

Personally I think the Judge is correct, I don't think we should be making these kind of changes that affect many thousands of loyal Americans via signing statements.

I don't understand why there would be a ban against transgenders in the military anyway. We've got men, now we've got women, now we've got gays oh, and of course transgenders. I have yet to hear a rational argument why we should be limiting any of these people from serving

So I guess I'm saying 'Viva la faggot judges'

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

If I recall correctly, this order is from a signing statement, correct? That means it did not go through the legislative process, which means it's not a law. My understanding is that signing statements are much more vulnerable to legal challenges and are blocked or reversed a lot easier than established law.

The ruling by this 'faggot' judge is just one step in the appropriate challenging of such a signing statement. If the administration wants to they can appeal and continue the process and see if the next judge continues the precedent or sets a new standard

Personally I think the Judge is correct, I don't think we should be making these kind of changes that affect many thousands of loyal Americans via signing statements.

I don't understand why there would be a ban against transgenders in the military anyway. We've got men, now we've got women, now we've got gays oh, and of course transgenders. I have yet to hear a rational argument why we should be limiting any of these people from serving

Meat wont be satisfied until the slippery slope has taken the next steps to get to bestiality. People whine about people doing 2 minutes of a political statement in the NFL, yet find it fine to make them in life and death situations on the battlefield. Western civilization has become so dumbed down by the media that you folks deserve what you have coming.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

I think a better way of presenting the issue is that judges seem to be taking liberties with their rulings. The original post might as well say "squeal like a pig boy"

The court IS Upholding the law. Just because your orange skinned leader tweets something doesn't make it a law, moron

thats what an executive order is fruitcup. Mr. Trump is trying to set this doomed country back to a moral balance where it belongs. I don give a shit if these faggot libtard judges want to use law to undermine things but once theyh start using their stupid libtard opinion to throw things out just beause they dont like it its bullshit. On second thought maybe Mr. Trump is thinking about this the wrong way, put all the women with balls on the front line

...while someone with no balls, like you Rutgers, sits behind your Dell complaining because your redneck racist way of life is being challenged.....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

...while someone with no balls, like you Rutgers, sits behind your Dell complaining because your redneck racist way of life is being challenged.....

Sweet home Alabama son.

i said signing statement, i meant executive order

not sure the exact difference but i could guess. or look it up. nah

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Wait, how was what he said racist? Granted I didnt read all of this crap, but I didnt see racism. We let people of all colors kill brown skinned people. And now you can rejoice because people with clit implants can murder brown skinned people too. I hope you're proud.

I saw a great line that the only time the flaming left loves Chump is when he's supporting murdering more foreigners in these illegal wars. I'm not sure if it's funny or sad how the establishment left fawns over him when it comes to that. When will people ever connect the dots?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

It sounds like a lot of you don't seem to realize that a "person" that feels it is necessary to change their appearance to conform to what they think they now are, are mentally ill. They may be able to hide their mental incapacity to accomplish some desired career but if Bob shows up in a dress one day and says to call me Betty now and that it is his right..........well that's a fucking red flag of mental illness and I am not buying into it. Is it much different than if he showed up and announced he was a cow and started pawing at the ground with his foot? Mentally unstable individuals are certainly a disruption to the military and can be or become a danger to others. They are trying to be what they can't be and are trying to convince the rest of us, to quit a bit of success on the loon fringes as of lately, that they can exist outside the natural law. Wake the hell up you idiots! You know who you are.

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

It sounds like a lot of you don't seem to realize that a "person" that feels it is necessary to change their appearance to conform to what they think they now are, are mentally ill. They may be able to hide their mental incapacity to accomplish some desired career but if Bob shows up in a dress one day and says to call me Betty now and that it is his right..........well that's a fucking red flag of mental illness and I am not buying into it. Is it much different than if he showed up and announced he was a cow and started pawing at the ground with his foot? Mentally unstable individuals are certainly a disruption to the military and can be or become a danger to others. They are trying to be what they can't be and are trying to convince the rest of us, to quit a bit of success on the loon fringes as of lately, that they can exist outside the natural law. Wake the hell up you idiots! You know who you are.

Sounds like you don't know how much counseling and therapy someone has to go through on their journey to becoming transgendered. And really, we all have some mental illness on some scale.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Sounds like you don't know how much counseling and therapy someone has to go through on their journey to becoming transgendered. And really, we all have some mental illness on some scale.

I honestly don't care what it takes another to remove their god given organs cause "they" got a feeling. Tranny's can serve as long as they only require the same med treatment that normal folks get...all other forms of treatment is BS...hate on GOD for making you that way, and just cause one may feel that way doesn't mean I need to cater to that person's whims....

I'll defer to the Generals for their decision on whether Trans are fit to serve, but there are many valid points that need to be addressed...

Logistics of providing hormone therapy in a combat zone. Sanitation of Vaginal dilation for male to female that have had bottom surgery. Don't know what that is? Google it and enjoy that horror show. Add in the effects of needing to be under the care of a mental health doctor during transitioning and how that effects combat readyness.

None of these are deal breakers, are fair. If someone can give solid answers to how you can address this while still being combat effective while deployed to a cut off fire base with no power or running water, then you have my support.

President Trump is the Commander in Chief of the US Military. Clearly this judge has overstepped their authority in trying to dictate how he chooses to run it.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Well Betty you can call me Al.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

narrow minded

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it

I consider it a compliment when someone calls me narrow minded.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Do you know that the only reason the word faggot is considered an insult is because some idiot liberal who wasnt a faggot told faggots they should be offended. Faggots used to love calling each other faggots until the liberal propaganda machine told them to stop. Imagine a faggot being offended for being called a faggot. It's like a white person being offended for being called white.

It's similar to the native americans that had to be told the word Redskins is offensive.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Do you know that the only reason the word faggot is considered an insult is because some idiot liberal who wasnt a faggot told faggots they should be offended. Faggots used to love calling each other faggots until the liberal propaganda machine told them to stop. Imagine a faggot being offended for being called a faggot. It's like a white person being offended for being called white.

It's similar to the native americans that had to be told the word Redskins is offensive.

And the only thing worse than that is all the damn dentists.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

How about this, if it hurts a person by saying it, then maybe we shouldn't say it.