GSWJ23Richardson

WOW. Dareus traded to Jacksonville for a 6th round pick

That dumped salary frees up about three decent starters worth of production. Good job!

.....And you can put it on the board!

Apparently the Jags are gonna take on the whole contract which makes more sense on the compensation. If they didnt then this move is a serious headscracther.

Apparently the Jags are gonna take on the whole contract which makes more sense on the compensation. If they didnt then this move is a serious headscracther.

I don't think its possible for the Bills to avoid the cap hit next year. He's counting 14.2 mil against the 2018 cap.

Well, 2018 is next draft, but a 6th rounder is horrible. Ive been highly criticial of Beane, Lit seems to be one of the few with about the same level of criticism as me.

To be frank, he seems to come out on the losing end of EVERY deal he makes. Breaking even would be a moral victory for him.

Give us the final cap hit details so we can see if there is anything to be happy about. Watch Dareus start to play well now that he is on the mend.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

I don't think its possible for the Bills to avoid the cap hit next year. He's counting 14.2 mil against the 2018 cap.
the report I read was the Jags were taking that on, not sure how that works but if true, the deal becomes a win win for both.

yeah that will be key

if the jags can and did take the WHOLE contract and it frees the bills of cap issues related to dareus then it could be a good trade

that would be 3-5 players with maybe 2-3 starters added to the team next year for the same price

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

A 6th rounder... wow.

Lol

@Spotrac: The #Jaguars acquire Dareus w cap hits of $5.7M, $10.1M, $11.5M, $14.6M, & $14.65M. $7.35M of 2018 salary is GTD.

Really all that needs to be said right there.

@Spotrac: The #Jaguars acquire Dareus w cap hits of $5.7M, $10.1M, $11.5M, $14.6M, & $14.65M. $7.35M of 2018 salary is GTD.

Beat me to it lol

Well, 2018 is next draft, but a 6th rounder is horrible. Ive been highly criticial of Beane, Lit seems to be one of the few with about the same level of criticism as me.

To be frank, he seems to come out on the losing end of EVERY deal he makes. Breaking even would be a moral victory for him.

Give us the final cap hit details so we can see if there is anything to be happy about. Watch Dareus start to play well now that he is on the mend.

Uhhh. Have you seen Watkins play this year? Have you seen Gaines' play? That was an excellent trade. Gaines is arguably better than Darby. The defense is doing fine. They want to start fresh.

$20 says the Bills DON'T spend to the cap next year.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Just checking the Jags forum, and the fans are ecstatic...

Seems like they're viewing Dareus as the player that he used to be before he got paid...

They'll learn though.

billslogo.jpg

Uhhh. Have you seen Watkins play this year? Have you seen Gaines' play? That was an excellent trade. Gaines is arguably better than Darby. The defense is doing fine. They want to start fresh.

The defense is not doing fine.

They've used smoke and mirrors so far.

The mass amounts of yards they are giving up WILL eventually catch up to them.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

yeah that will be key

if the jags can and did take the WHOLE contract and it frees the bills of cap issues related to dareus then it could be a good trade

that would be 3-5 players with maybe 2-3 starters added to the team next year for the same price

that a BIG "if",and a Big peice to give up to Marrone ,if Coughlin signed off on this there is a glimmer of hope i guess guy is football smart.

.Jags gamble with Dare~us history but so much for another 1st round Whaley~gem .....6th rounder is bad taste in mouth though ,guess

Frazier didnt talk him up enough and Meatball isnt here forever .....questionable at best on this one ,seems rushed "to judgement "to me by McBean trust All bout the $$$$'s i guess bet on Raiders in Vegas this week !JS ~

Exactly Meatdome...

Hopefully we're free 100% from that contract next year.

Ive been to the Carrier Dome, but the Meat Dome is someplace I'm going to let you handle on your own.

Ok, if they took all the salary, a 6th MIGHT be less crappy than previously thought. The dude is a former pro bowler, kind of near his prime, and on the mend....he may do like many past players and coaches who seemed rejuvenated once leaving Buffalo. Even the statue, Drew Bledsoe, came to life at his age once he left. Marrone knows Dareus, and must see something in him that you keyboard warriors dont, lol(although you used to, when you originally were giddy about the contract! lol).

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

That dumped salary frees up about three decent starters worth of production. Good job!

frees up nothing dead cap is a killer yet.

cba fan

The Bills will save $5.73 million off their 2017 salary cap and $2.375 million off their 2018 salary cap. 2019-21 years get wiped out.