LiterateStylish

Officer shoots black man in the back as he is running away

It's ironic considering how you rep Christianity on here.

Jesus said he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Yet you're OK with murdering someone in the back because he pushed an officer.

Unreal.

Whether the Bible uses the terms “master,” “ruler,” “government,” or any other name for an established authority, the instruction is always the same – obey. We must remember that God created the authorities ruling over us just as He created us. As Paul wrote to the Romans, “Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves” (Romans 13:1-2). Peter wrote, “Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every authority instituted among men: whether to the king, as the supreme authority, or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right” (1 Peter 2:13-14). Both Peter and Paul also remind slaves repeatedly to be obedient to their masters for the same reasons (Ephesians 6:5-8;*Colossians 3:22-25;*1*

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

It's ironic considering how you rep Christianity on here.

Jesus said he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Yet you're OK with murdering someone in the back because he pushed an officer.

Unreal.

Jesus was saying this to a crowd of civilians ready to stone a woman for adultry. Not breaking the law in which Jesus says you MUST obey.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Whether the Bible uses the terms “master,” “ruler,” “government,” or any other name for an established authority, the instruction is always the same – obey. We must remember that God created the authorities ruling over us just as He created us. As Paul wrote to the Romans, “Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves” (Romans 13:1-2). Peter wrote, “Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every authority instituted among men: whether to the king, as the supreme authority, or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right” (1 Peter 2:13-14). Both Peter and Paul also remind slaves repeatedly to be obedient to their masters for the same reasons (Ephesians 6:5-8;*Colossians 3:22-25;*1*

AGAIN, you are mistaking the correlation between the level of offense and the consequence.

Pushing a cop does not warrant death.

Pushing a cop does not mean you should be murdered.

You are making an argument that NO ONE IS ARGUING.

We all know that he shouldn't have resisted.

We know that.

No one is disputing it.

We are saying that resisting the cop does not warrant DEATH.

The fact that you can't understand this means that no matter what I say, you won't understand.

Ps, Jesus also forgave criminals of the law.

Best of luck.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

AGAIN, you are mistaking the correlation between the level of offense and the consequence.

Pushing a cop does not warrant death.

Pushing a cop does not mean you should be murdered.

You are making an argument that NO ONE IS ARGUING.

We all know that he shouldn't have resisted.

We know that.

No one is disputing it.

We are saying that resisting the cop does not warrant DEATH.

The fact that you can't understand this means that no matter what I say, you won't understand.

Ps, Jesus also forgave criminals of the law.

Best of luck.

Jesus forgives everyone, but that doesn't mean you don't pay consequences. You are talking about 2 differsnt things. The theif on the cross was forgiven but still had to die for what he did. Are you really trying to go biblical with me? I love a good biblical debate.

Jesus forgives everyone, but that doesn't mean you don't pay consequences. You are talking about 2 differsnt things. The theif on the cross was forgiven but still had to die for what he did. Are you really trying to go biblical with me? I love a good biblical debate.

Please read the ENTIRE post.

"The fact that you can't understand this, no matter what I say, you won't understand"

Best of luck.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Please read the ENTIRE post.

"The fact that you can't understand this, no matter what I say, you won't understand"

Best of luck.

You don't understand, if the guy has a knife or what they think was a knife, or frigen hairdryer for all i care, it doesn't have to be an officer in danger, it could be anyone in danger of a desperate man fleeing police. There could have been kids playing down ghe street, its if the officer feels their is immediate danger to them or anyone else.

Like i said we are seeing 30 seconds of the video. I would like to see the video of the officer cuffing the man to see if there is a knife present. We are not seeing everything, so all we have to go is what the officers say and what is on the whole video.

Gill said that when his investigators slowed down the video, it showed that Harmon was pivoting toward the officer.

this will be key on whether there are charges. if mr harmon was indeed turning with a knife in his hand then the debate is over

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Gill said that when his investigators slowed down the video, it showed that Harmon was pivoting toward the officer.

this will be key on whether there are charges. if mr harmon was indeed turning with a knife in his hand then the debate is over

The biggest knock against the cops story is that all 3 body cams didn't see a knife, or hear him threaten anyone.

Yet the officers say he did.

Guess all 3 cams glitched.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Lit pwned you losers. That is sad.

What consequences did the woman who the crowd wanted to KILL get? Jesus looked DISINTERESTED in the bitching from the crowd(similar to me with you losers), and was DRAWING CIRCLES IN THE SAND rather than paying attention to their whining(similar to me on here, when I have a bit more self control, lol). The woman faced no consequences at all, and the crowd of accusers(you folks), walked home with their tails between their legs like any of you would if you could understand that simple message from John.

Multiple armed men with guns, who are trained with your tax dollars to kill, shoot a man without a gun in the back. You either have EXTREME bias, or some form of mental damage that impairs your logic, plus Lit pwned you and showed you that you dont even understand your own way of life(your religion). How embarassing.

Look, if you want to rally against black people because you cant handle anything beyond low hanging fruit, their are a plethora of stories to talk about. This is not one of them, stop condoning murderers. It doest make you look like decent human beings, and even Lit is outdoing you in that respect now.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Bullshit.

The suspect was several feet away and had his back turned.

His back was not turned, actually. He turned around and faced officers holding a knife in his hand. Bad move.

N

In Jimbo I Trust

His back was not turned, actually. He turned around and faced officers holding a knife in his hand. Bad move.

Did he come at them with a knife? Enough that WE(normal people, so not exactly "we" on this board lol) would not face manslaughter or murder charges for executing someone for? Do you think the police were actually in danger? Give me a link to the video.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

It's already been announced that all officers involved were CLEARED after all evidence was reviewed.

There will be no charges. The shooting was justified.

And don't let the fools mislead you...he was not shot in the back.

N

In Jimbo I Trust

So what? The officers who excessively/vicously beat Rodney King were cleared and that was on tape. Having police clear their own is nothing new, even though you may have never noticed it before.

Did he come at them with a knife? Enough that WE(normal people, so not exactly "we" on this board lol) would not face manslaughter or murder charges for executing someone for? Do you think the police were actually in danger? Give me a link to the video.

Yes, they were in danger! They were dealing with a violent man who was wanted on an aggravated assault warrant. They did everything by the book to get handcuffs on him, but he chose to run. While running, he shoved one officer down and according to the DA, pivoted around and lunged towards other officers while holding a knife. Those officers have a duty to apprehend the violent criminal, and the violent criminal chose to have a knife and run from officers. Their lives were obviously in danger and after all of the evidence was reviewed, including watching multiple videos frame-by-frame, the officers were cleared.

N

In Jimbo I Trust

So what? The officers who excessively/vicously beat Rodney King were cleared and that was on tape. Having police clear their own is nothing new, even though you may have never noticed it before.

The police didn't just clear their own, a District Attorney did.

But go on. Tell us all how you have better access to the evidence than the DA did....

N

In Jimbo I Trust

Lit pwned you losers. That is sad.

What consequences did the woman who the crowd wanted to KILL get? Jesus looked DISINTERESTED in the bitching from the crowd(similar to me with you losers), and was DRAWING CIRCLES IN THE SAND rather than paying attention to their whining(similar to me on here, when I have a bit more self control, lol). The woman faced no consequences at all, and the crowd of accusers(you folks), walked home with their tails between their legs like any of you would if you could understand that simple message from John.

Multiple armed men with guns, who are trained with your tax dollars to kill, shoot a man without a gun in the back. You either have EXTREME bias, or some form of mental damage that impairs your logic, plus Lit pwned you and showed you that you dont even understand your own way of life(your religion). How embarassing.

Look, if you want to rally against black people because you cant handle anything beyond low hanging fruit, their are a plethora of stories to talk about. This is not one of them, stop condoning murderers. It doest make you look like decent human beings, and even Lit is outdoing you in that respect now.

Earth to dumbass: he wasn't shot in the back.

N

In Jimbo I Trust

Yes, they were in danger! They were dealing with a violent man who was wanted on an aggravated assault warrant. They did everything by the book to get handcuffs on him, but he chose to run. While running, he shoved one officer down and according to the DA, pivoted around and lunged towards other officers while holding a knife. Those officers have a duty to apprehend the violent criminal, and the violent criminal chose to have a knife and run from officers. Their lives were obviously in danger and after all of the evidence was reviewed, including watching multiple videos frame-by-frame, the officers were cleared.

Youre not in danger when someone is running away from you. What kind of logic is that?!

Whatever his warrant is for is completely irrelevant to whether they were in danger and required deadly force to defend themselves.

First you say hes running away, then you say hes coming at them. Which is it?

And screw all this "DA said". Screw the DA, is he an eyewiteness? It's his job to fund the prison industry, and putting a cop away hurts business a bit. You can say whatever and have the same amount of hearsay, like youre doing right now, lol. Oh wait, the only witnesses who are still alive are the murder defendants....and the cameras which conveniently dont show anything you claim. Show me the footage. If it were true, they could have ended this aolready. Maybe you can figure out why they havent. Not rocket science.

Are you talking about at the very beginning? When he first started running? Way BEFORE he was shot?

If so, that should have nothing to do with him being shot LATER.

All 3 cameras show that when he was shot, his back was turned and he was running away and all 3 officers were on their feet.

Have you even watched the videos? The entire incident, from when he started running until when he was shot, took less than 10 seconds. He pushed one officer down literally a few seconds before he was shot.

N

In Jimbo I Trust

Have you even watched the videos? The entire incident, from when he started running until when he was shot, took less than 10 seconds. He pushed one officer down literally a few seconds before he was shot.

No, I havent. I dont normally bother myself with these distractions, dont watch tv. Pushing someone is not a capital offense, unless you know of some new law that has been passed?

Youre not in danger when someone is running away from you. What kind of logic is that?!

Whatever his warrant is for is completely irrelevant to whether they were in danger and required deadly force to defend themselves.

First you say hes running away, then you say hes coming at them. Which is it?

And screw all this "DA said". Screw the DA, is he an eyewiteness? You can say whatever and have the same amount of hearsay, like youre doing right now, lol. Oh wait, the only witnesses who are still alive are the murder defendants....and the cameras which conveniently dont show anything you claim. Show me the footage. If it were true, they could have ended this aolready. Maybe you can figure out why they havent. Not rocket science.

You are in immediate danger when an armed fugitive turns around on you with a knife in his hand. The fugitive just shoved one officer to the ground.

He was within 3 feet of the officers, turning around on them while holding a knife in his hand. That is CLEARLY an immediate danger to the officers.

Thank God that a liberal as far left as you isn't the one deciding to charge cops.

N

In Jimbo I Trust

No, I havent. I dont normally bother myself with these distractions, dont watch tv. Pushing someone is not a capital offense, unless you know of some new law that has been passed?

Pushing an officer isn't why he was shot. It is another thing that shows the violent nature of this perp. As is running from at least 3 officers. As is pleading guilty in the first place to an felonious aggravated assault charge.

Turning around on an officer while holding a knife is why he was shot.

The DA spent a month and a half reviewing evidence. You've spent literally 0 seconds, as you refuse to watch the video, yet you want to claim the officer should be charged? Brilliant!

N

In Jimbo I Trust

You are in immediate danger when an armed fugitive turns around on you with a knife in his hand. The fugitive just shoved one officer to the ground.

He was within 3 feet of the officers, turning around on them while holding a knife in his hand. That is CLEARLY an immediate danger to the officers.

Thank God that a liberal as far left as you isn't the one deciding to charge cops.

Dude, I am not a liberal, unless you mean a classic liberal like everyone who founded this country was. Are you saying Lit and everyone else is a liberal too? lol

Dude, I am not a liberal, unless you mean a classic liberal like everyone who founded this country was. Are you saying Lit and everyone else is a liberal too? lol

I'm just used to the "I'm not watching the video, not listening to any evidence, I just know cops are bad" crowd being liberals.

N

In Jimbo I Trust