They looked really good. Lets hope it was just 1 game...

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Andy Reed is soooooo good. Remember not too many years ago the Chiefs trashed the Pats early in the season so badly that people were wondering if Brady was done (he most certainly was not).

When you get a great coach like that and give him that kind of time to game-plan and a fresh team, even the mighty Belicheat is prone to be embarrassed.

I agree they looked great (especially their rookie RB) but lets see how they fare as the season wears on.

Still.... we're probably not getting a top 15 pick from them :(

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

Andy Reid man

The guy can coach. He reminds of Marty Schottenheimer. Coaches who just have good, ordered, fundamentally sound teams that win even when their QB isn't a star. Granted Smith played like an All Pro last night but you get the point.

I hope they lose a bunch of games so we can get a better pick. But its just not likely.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

We'll see. Believe it was 2003 when the Bills thrashed the Pats 31-0 at The Ralph on opening day. Sam Adams (I had bought his jersey at Training Camp) was on the cover of SI, and the Bills looked legit. Forward to December, and the Pats returned the favor thrashing the Bills by, wait for it, 31-0 @ Foxboro, then went on the beat Carolina in the Super Bowl. I was at the opening game and it was a raucous, celebratory day! So this may mean nothing as the season plays out. Big Difference? Pats were at home and whipped in the sanctified Foxboro shrine known as Boobie Kraft's Cash Machine!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible."

- Deepak Chopra

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

- Denis Waitley: Motivational speaker and writer

We'll see. Believe it was 2003 when the Bills thrashed the Pats 31-0 at The Ralph on opening day. Sam Adams (I had bought his jersey at Training Camp) was on the cover of SI, and the Bills looked legit. Forward to December, and the Pats returned the favor thrashing the Bills by, wait for it, 31-0 @ Foxboro, then went on the beat Carolina in the Super Bowl. I was at the opening game and it was a raucous, celebratory day! So this may mean nothing as the season plays out. Big Difference? Pats were at home and whipped in the sanctified Foxboro shrine known as Boobie Kraft's Cash Machine!

i was at that game with a bunch of old timer rangers and zoners. some ppl will remember mark weiler, he was ranting in the parking lot about how the bills were gonna get cruushed, they had no chance, blah blah blah. lmao. boy did we give it to him during and after the game. but he was a good sport about it, it was fun. that mighta been the same weekend we also went to the bandits championship and they lost to the rock. maybe not. whatever. they both happened at some point. dont get old. lmao

but all that glitters is not gold. that team sure demonstrated that over the course of the season

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

They looked really good. Lets hope it was just 1 game...

Word. The way I see it is the Chiefs capitalized on a team that was out of shape and couldn't play a full game. The Pats couldn't hang in the second half, and a lot of guys looked like they quit in the fourth. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I'll be surprised if the Chiefs sustain that type of play all year, but losing Berry kills their defense no matter what you spin it so they might have to keep lighting it up offensively if they are going to be a true force in the AFC this year.

I still think it was a matter of the Chiefs wanting to make a statement combined with the Pats simply stumbling out of the gate and they are always more beatable in Sep/Oct vs Nov/Dec/Jan.

That pick may end up being a lateeeee 1st rounder.

I agree, lets see how big that Berry being out for the year is....hes pretty important to that D. On a side note im honestly wondering for Berrys career....a injury like that to a DB(or RB/WR) is a lot to overcome...he may have just had a CEI and that really BLOWS.

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg