Victor7

Sean McDermott wants Tyrod Taylor to be “one-eleventh” of offense

Bills coach Sean McDermott confirmed on Wednesday morning that quarterback Tyrod Taylor has been cleared from the concussion protocol and is on track to start against the Jets on Sunday. That will kick off a crucial season for Taylor, who signed a new contract with the Bills this offseason that will leave the team with [more]b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=15932921&post=2475069&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

The rest of the article...

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Tyrod will run until injured, he's not fit to run a pocket passer scheme. This is simply just a waste of time now, waiting to fail.

the-departed-2006-10#content

I guess this is going to be the excuse then when Taylor proves he's not a viable NFL QB again this season and struggles big time in a more traditional offense asking him to stay in the pocket and throw the football.

UR a F***ing Moron! 2 or 3 Pick-6 at home against the Jets! Whatever UR smoking, you need to stop. I swear everyone on this site is rooting for Taylor to fail and that's just Stupid as Hell! You want Taylor to fail, so we can go 18 straight seasons without reaching the post season, just so we can draft a Rookie QB, who may or may not be a franchise QB? We could get Payton Manning or we could get Ryan Leaf? Payton Manning holds the NFL Record for most interceptions by a Rookie QB at 28 picks. I can't wait for Sunday, when I'm at the game and watching T-Mobile pass for 300 plus yds. and 3 Plus TD's and runs for another 60yds and a score.