Superscout

Tyrod officially starting matthews glenn ready to go

Its official tyrod starting. MATTHEWS and Glenn should be ready to go. Also Ej Gaines will start at cb opposite of Tre Davious white.Weather great for football on Sunday sunny 68. If we don't win this one even with Taylor the shit will hit the fan.

I am excited for this Sunday. I will enjoy this game and not worry about the season as a whole. Go Bills. I expect the defense will Rock the Jets.

You talk as if Tyrod Taylor is Joe Dufeck or Billy Joe Tolbert? The Bills will win and Taylor will play great and if he doesn't, I will never post on this site again. Listening to you haters is like visiting some other NFL teams site. You need to root for everyone on the Bills and stop Bitching and moaning like a Bitch!

I'd say I feel sorry for Taylor but I really don't, and it will be very telling when fans boo him every time he makes a bad play/throw against the Jets.

And if we somehow lose this game on Sunday, things are going to get very ugly and very fast.