HavUHerdThaHoard

JUST RUMOR BUT FREDDIE.... jACKSON BACK in BUFFALO .....OR BACK TO BILLS?

no link just guy started a thread on twobills....saying heeeesbacccck .....debate if it a sign and retire or just a signing to team in general ...hmmm?....id guess it is a 1 day thing to not have bad blood .....(i.e......Cookie.......replay.....) If he is wrong it that cats fault .lol...just figure id let it ride ...w./.this front office wouldnt surprise me if true .

Why?? I'll believe it when it is actually reported by the Bills. He is part-owner of a restaurant in the Avant building. He comes here all the time. Can't imagine he is NFL ready at this point in his life. Please, Freddy, let it go, it's over...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible."

- Deepak Chopra

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

- Denis Waitley: Motivational speaker and writer

I'd imagine Freddy is as in shape as a 36 year old RB who's been out of the league could be.

I'd take him over Vlad Ducasse.

A total Brandon move though if he actually signed.

Also would be sold as a guy who is "good for the culture".

I think his best fit would be as a "quality control" coach. No X's and O's just more or less a buffer between the coaches and the players.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

My man love for Fred Jackson is still at an all time high. Whatever it is for, I'm in.

Freddy for life

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Well, Russ needs something to sell tickets besides the opposing team.

Probably just a pr move to get Freddie to retire as a Buffalo Bill & it would be a good idea to do so. Loved him as a player & family man!

My man love for Fred Jackson is still at an all time high. Whatever it is for, I'm in.

Freddy for life

Word. I'm in too. Wall of fame needs to happen. Total heart and soul of the team and city.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg