HavUHerdThaHoard

Texans LB Lee to be in Buffalo for tryout Tuesday ...link~!

Aaron Wilson‏ @AaronWilson_NFL 1h1 hour ago

More

Former Texans outside linebacker Eric Lee has a workout with the Buffalo Bills on Tuesday, according to a league source

Well Beane did say he was going to look at other ps's as well so there is that .....tinkering continues ......roster not set yet .Damn trade for there LT(D .Brown) first is they smart ....hahahaha

good video i found on this actual... de/olb hybrid ....seems like a smart .driven young man had 2 sacks in 3rd preseason game this year vs Saints as well.Very alert to ball and takes damn good angles and is solid at keeping OL'men off his chest ....hand use is above average ....a worker bee!

If they're looking for a fast coverage LB this guy could fill that role. All our current LB's don't have much speed at all & except for the rookies,they're 30 + . Too bad that they couldn't sign Z.Brown!

I'm still scratching my head that this new regime views the likes of Alexander, Brown and Humber as a legit starting LB group.

And even if we had kept Hodges this is probably the worst LB depth chart in Buffalo since the Jaroun days. At this point I fully expect a revolving door at the position especially if injuries happen.

If they're looking for a fast coverage LB this guy could fill that role. All our current LB's don't have much speed at all & except for the rookies,they're 30 + . Too bad that they couldn't sign Z.Brown!

He's a defensive end in our defense.

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg