Superscout

Punk Josh Rosen looks like no 1 qb

Brady , Rogers, Palmer, Romo

What has Palmer ever really done? Romo was born in San Diego, but grew up in Wisconsin. Wouldn't call him a California boy. Rodgers spent a decent portion of his youth in Oregon. Brady I can't argue with.

What has Palmer ever really done? Romo was born in San Diego, but grew up in Wisconsin. Wouldn't call him a California boy. Rodgers spent a decent portion of his youth in Oregon. Brady I can't argue with.

The question was name QBS born in California Rodgers was there all his life before Green Bay

Let's not forget if Carson Palmer didn't get that shoulder fucked up we might be talking Hall of Fame for him ..

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

Kid looks the part. Accurate as fuck and great mechanics.

He seems to be outspoken but not a real dick. Read that link I posted. Some of the things he's done for his teammates speak louder than him being vocal about politics or concussions.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Kid looks the part. Accurate as fuck and great mechanics.

He seems to be outspoken but not a real dick. Read that link I posted. Some of the things he's done for his teammates speak louder than him being vocal about politics or concussions.

Bro we have next Tom Brady this guy is a scrub I hear and will be a backup lol

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

I like Trump, so I don't need some privileged know nothing shooting his mouth off about things he has no clue about.

You assume he's a know nothing, while you probably know as much as he does, probably less

There's going to be a lot of jockeying all season in terms of which college QB's emerge as true blue chip prospects and potential franchise saviors for teams like Bills, Jets, 49ers, etc.

But right now I still think that Darnold and Allen are the creme of the crop, with guys like Lamar Jackson and Rosen in the 2nd tier. But again, a lot can and will change between now and next April.

Let me be the one to remind everybody, Jim Kelly was a punk also, how'd that work out for you?

He sure was! Was purported to walk into La Boom uttering, "Ok, who's my bitch tonight!!" Nice guy back then... Also, do not forget "Machine Gun Kelly" honed his game by playing 2 years in the USFL, spending those seasons with the Houston Gamblers. The Run & Gun offense run by Mouse Davis in Houston prepared Kelly to be the maestro of the K-Gun.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible."

- Deepak Chopra

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

- Denis Waitley: Motivational speaker and writer

No I don't think so.

The youth hate trump, probably because they just see him as an asshat, and the youth generation tend to lean left and are more altruistic individuals.

Just because someone doesn't like what/who you like doesn't mean they're misinformed. If your favourite color is red and I don't like the color red, do I not know anything about colors?

He sure was! Was purported to walk into La Boom uttering, "Ok, who's my bitch tonight!!" Nice guy back then... Also, do not forget "Machine Gun Kelly" honed his game by playing 2 years in the USFL, spending those seasons with the Houston Gamblers. The Run & Gun offense run by Mouse Davis in Houston prepared Kelly to be the maestro of the K-Gun.

I think it was called the "Run & Shoot". June Jones (current head coach of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats) was a disciple as well.

I like Trump, so I don't need some privileged know nothing shooting his mouth off about things he has no clue about.

I mean he knows a lot if he hates trump

just saying

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

MY TOP TEN 2015

I mean he knows a lot if he hates trump

just saying

Trump is a breath of fresh air. The libtards thought it would never happen. Their unhappiness brings me nothing but joy. And Trump's comments about "Charlottesville" turned out to be right on -- plenty of blame on both sides to go around these days. Just saying.

Rosen looked perfect today against a bad Hawaii team. 22-25 329 5 TDs.

Only question is can Buffalo's fan base handle a QB that speaks his mind? Rosen could be a public relations press conference nightmare. Though I think it would be a breath of fresh air to have someone in that position unafraid of being himself

He'll be gone by the time the Bills draft somewhere at 8 or 9. The previous 7 teams will all take quarterbacks the way everyone is talking. Teams that don't even need quarterbacks will take quarterbacks.

miserable that 70s show GIF

Rosen looked perfect today against a bad Hawaii team. 22-25 329 5 TDs.

Only question is can Buffalo's fan base handle a QB that speaks his mind? Rosen could be a public relations press conference nightmare. Though I think it would be a breath of fresh air to have someone in that position unafraid of being himself

Jim Kelly ever speak his mind? Hmmm

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Cam Newton was certainly a controversial qb when Beane was with Carolina.

Cam Newton was certainly a controversial qb when Beane was with Carolina.

excellent point...im curious how much sway he had in the room, though...

Check out the latest songs I have written and recorded...

"Something About You"

"Where the Heart Is"

Hot tub hot shot led ucla to a greater comeback then Frank Reich down 34 points late in the 4th qtr. He was 35 for58 491 yds 4 tds.

Just because Rosen is outspoken does not make him a punk.

If Allen can't play well against an average Iowa team I'm not interested . Anyway I feel we got our qb with Peterman mark my words

Petrmam your funny Superscout, Petermen.

What would lead you to believe that he doesn't know what he's talking about? Yet, you would want us to believe that you are a all knowing individual.

Trump is a breath of fresh air. The libtards thought it would never happen. Their unhappiness brings me nothing but joy. And Trump's comments about "Charlottesville" turned out to be right on -- plenty of blame on both sides to go around these days. Just saying.

If that is your idea of fresh air, you need to get out of the basement. I'm beginning to believe that the current events of Harvey and Irma and Jose are God's way of trying to knock some sense into the Trumptards.

If that is your idea of fresh air, you need to get out of the basement. I'm beginning to believe that the current events of Harvey and Irma and Jose are God's way of trying to knock some sense into the Trumptards.

Last I checked weather effects all the same.

cba fan

I can't help but think of the highways lined with Trumptards and their fishing boats putting their lives aside and on the line to help the people of Houston....

One day....

The whole class looked good this weekend.

Baker Mayfield had a very good game against OSU.

and then he put the OU flag into the emblem in the middle of field, will this be a red flag for him??

The Bills have to pick on talent not worry about stuff like that.

If Allen can't play well against an average Iowa team I'm not interested . Anyway I feel we got our qb with Peterman mark my words

Will never know if he doesn't see the field for more than spot duty.