LiterateStylish

McDermott is going to flame out fast

Nope.

A press conference is just 1 of many things.

This team has sucked forever, and chances are they continue to suck. This isn't exactly "going out on a limb". There's a good chance you're right. You're just annoying as hell about it and are basing it off irrelevant shit. This thread was clearly made to troll people and congrats, you've succeeded.

I like Lit...But it should be as clear as day to anyone this is his shtick. He sets himself up for a Win-Win scenario. McD tanks and he gets to say I told you so. McD does well and he gets to be content with a Bills winner. It's a win-win.

Exactly what I was thinking.

QB: Tyrod Taylor (same in 2016)

RB: Lesean McCoy (same in 2016)

WR: Walt Powell (same in 2016) the rest are new

LT: Cordy Glenn (Same in 2016)

LG: John Miller (Same in 2016)

C: Eric Wood (Same in 2016)

RG: Richie Incog (Same in 2016)

RT: Jordan Mills (Same in 2016)

DT: Marcell Dareus (Same in 2016)

DT: Kyle Williams (Same in 2016)

DE: Jerry Hughes (Same in 2016)

DE: Shaq Lawson (Same in 2016)

OLB: Lorenzo Alexander (Same in 2016)

OLB: Ramon Humber (backup in 2016)

ILB: Preston Brown (Same in 2016)

CB: New

S: New but Micah Hyde is a HUGE improvement

Literally the only changes on the ENTIRE TEAM is WR, CB and Safety.

Most teams have about that much change in every off-season.

Now, for talent.

Kyle Williams - Pro Bowler

Eric Wood - Pro Bowler

Marcell Dareus - Pro Bowler

Tyrod Taylor - Pro Bowler

Lesean McCoy - Pro Bowler

Micah Hyde - Pro Bowler

Cordy Glenn - Pro Bowler

7 Pro-Bowlers on one team is a fair amount.

Tyrod Taylor? Are you really going to try to sell that? The often injured Eric Wood is suspect too. Lazy druggie Dareus? Pro Bowler don't mean much these days.

This team has sucked forever, and chances are they continue to suck. This isn't exactly "going out on a limb". There's a good chance you're right. You're just annoying as hell about it and are basing it off irrelevant shit. This thread was clearly made to troll people and congrats, you've succeeded.

This has nothing to do with the "team".

This is a coach issue.

You could put McD on a good team and he would still coach poorly.

The guy is a fraud.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Well said, well said. Bravo. Really going out on a limb is right.

This has nothing to do with the "team".

This is a coach issue.

You could put McD on a good team and he would still coach poorly.

The guy is a fraud.

"A fraud". What the hell is that supposed to mean? Matt Patricia (Peppermint Patty) your crown jewel? Funny stuff.

221 days

we'll have to look at the pool to see who won the 'how many days until lit starts his crusade against the new head coach'

now we suffer the daily torment of having to listen to him bitch about it. it will be scott chandler on steroids

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

I have to agree with Lit. Matt Patricia is a superior candidate However, he would never come here Do you think his mentor, Belichek, would advise that? Please suggest a realistic alternative.

No, you don't.

You can tell very quickly.

I already made it very public who the coach should have been.

http://www.buffalorange.com/hard-core-buffalo-bills-talk/223143-decided-matt-patricia.html

Patricia (name notwithstanding) would have been fantastic.

As for McD... I guess we'll find out. This is the Buffalo Bills we're talking about here so it wouldn't shock me if he turned out to have absolutely no idea what the hell he's doing.

Ultimately, however, we really need to purge the entire roster and start over. Anyone that got too use to the old ways needs to be out of here by the beginning of year 3. The only guys we have that i can see adjusting to a new culture will be retired by then anyway. Purge the entire roster.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

Oh for crying out loud. Who the fuck cares what he says? I only care about what he does and what the team does. And FFS, Lit. Of COURSE you want Patricia. You have BB's balls so far down your throat, you have to breath through your ass. Same place you talk out of.

What's wrong? Not enough Drama lately since the Trump threads died down so you need to stir some up?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

We have seen him coach.

All off-season.

He is a fraud.

You will be agreeing with me shortly.

Just takes some of you longer to see things.

You know what I meant when I said he hasn't coached.

Certainly the odds are he fails just as all other Bills coaches. There's nothing smart about predicting the more probable scenario. I'm just saying that calling it after no real games have been played is premature.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Boy are all these Bills forums going to look ugly when we are sitting at 1-7 at the midway point this year.

No wonder the official Bills website shut theirs down ahead of this mess the next few years.

Hmmm ... Maybe they should just hold on to their 3-4 defense players left for when the new coach is hired and switches it back?

We suck right now. We have very little depth anywhere outside of maybe dline. We just don't have the talent to win against any of the good teams, let alone get to the playoffs.

The coach can be a hardass or a namby pampy lib it doesn't matter because the truth is the results are going to be the same as they always are. A season of Mediocrity. That is the fate of all coaches who fall into the maw of Buffalo.

This team is designed to payoff as little as possible and inflict as much pain as possible.

So the fans hoping they will tank: Lose Hope. They won't. They never will for the exact reason as that you want them to.

For the ones who want them to go to the playoffs: Lose Hope. They never will for the exact reason as that you want them to.

The only thing we can't stand is another 7-9, 8-8, and 9-7. Any body want to bet that's where they end up?

check out my bills video:

Dick Jauron: UNWANTED Dead or Alive

Boy are all these Bills forums going to look ugly when we are sitting at 1-7 at the midway point this year.

No wonder the official Bills website shut theirs down ahead of this mess the next few years.

You're right. Everything they did to ensure that 1 victory, i will eviscerate them for!

There is no legitimate reason to win any single game this year. It would be managerial malpractice to try to win even a single game this season.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

Bean will need to go as well since McDermott hand picked him as GM.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

I can't believe this conversation after 2 preseason games. lol wow

Bills fans are a fickle bunch.....oh how sometimes i miss the BBMB....now that was non stop entertainment....

What do all these Bills losing seasons have in common? Penalties, which are a direct reflection on coaching.

It's not rocket surgery that we're heading in that same direction again under McD and he's not rectifying the problem.

Fire crossman. Most of these penalties are on special teams. He's the common denominator over the past few years.

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

The problem with penalties is 2 years of undisciplined football under Rex Ryan. That doesn't get corrected in 2 pre-season games. The philly game was called very tight on both sides. McDermott brought refs to practice, consider that the first step to correcting the issue.

Bills fans are a fickle bunch.....oh how sometimes i miss the BBMB....now that was non stop entertainment....

lol non stop entertainment! My favorites memories were the sky was falling over the dumbest things and when the servers crashed.

The problem with penalties is 2 years of undisciplined football under Rex Ryan. That doesn't get corrected in 2 pre-season games. The philly game was called very tight on both sides. McDermott brought refs to practice, consider that the first step to correcting the issue.

lol.

You're wrong.

Marrone was a disciplinarion and the Bills averaged 7.8 penalties per game with Marrone in 2014.

That same year, New England averaged 7.7 penalties per game.

And last year, under Rex Ryan, we averaged 7.1 penalties per game.

Try again.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg