LiterateStylish

McDermott is going to flame out fast

The best part of this forum.

And I do mean THE ABSOLUTE BEST.

Is that when I'm proven right, I get to go back and bump this post and make fun of the morons who didn't believe me.

I've proven everyone here wrong more times than I can count.

This is Whaley 2.0.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

The team actually has quite a bit of talent...

Put Brady on the Bills and they are an 11-5 team.

Man, you are all over the place.

Oh look, it's the guy who says McD is the best coach the Bills have had since Levy before he has EVER COACHED A GAME.

Lmao.

What a fool.

but you are the same person saying he is the worst before he even coaches 1 game...

Bills, Sabres, Cuse, Yankees, Knicks.

@billsmafiaEP

The best part of this forum.

And I do mean THE ABSOLUTE BEST.

Is that when I'm proven right, I get to go back and bump this post and make fun of the morons who didn't believe me.

I've proven everyone here wrong more times than I can count.

This is Whaley 2.0.

Sure, toot your own horn. Kneel before LiterateStylish! LOL. I'll pass. Glad to know you are never wrong.:zzz:

but you are the same person saying he is the worst before he even coaches 1 game...

They aren't mutually inclusive.

I can't believe I have to explain common sense to people.

I can easily see that a guy with no legs is not going to ride a bike well.

But you can't say that he will be the best bike rider ever before he ever tries.

Not mutually inclusive.

In other words, the burden of proof on one is FAR harder.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Sure, toot your own horn. Kneel before LiterateStylish! LOL. I'll pass. Glad to know you are never wrong.:zzz:

You don't ever have to admit your wrong.

But everyone else will know.

Everyone else will see how wrong you were.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

The team actually has quite a bit of talent...

The previous GM did all he could to make sure that didn't happen, but due to NFL parity it still occurred.

Put Brady on the Bills and they are an 11-5 team.

You are blind to talent then. Perhaps you forgot your eclipse viewing glasses yesterday!

There is a great deal of lack in talent and a severe lack of depth in the majority of positions on this team.

Maybe you can fill in the talent levels outside of McCoy, then show us the amount of depth they have at each position.

This is an abusrd post. Only a loon would proclaim such nonsense. Sorry Lit, you're all wet on this one bub.

Don't worry.

I'm used to people telling me that, and then me proving them wrong.

I like to embarrass them.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

You are blind to talent then. Perhaps you forgot your eclipse viewing glasses yesterday!

LOL.

I laughed at that.

There is a great deal of lack in talent and a severe lack of depth in the majority of positions on this team.

Maybe you can fill in the talent levels outside of McCoy, then show us the amount of depth they have at each position.

Oh, I agree.

That's why I said Whaley should be fired long ago.

But there is quite a bit of talent on the team compared to the parity ridden league.

As I said, put Brady on the Bills and they are 11-5.

This team went 9-7 with Orton? Brady isn't worth 2 more wins?

This tea went 8-8 with Taylor? Brady isn't worth 3 more wins?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Don't worry.

Quite frankly Lit, just about any coach would be doomed to fail this upcoming season given our roster. So taking credit for calling in correctly for McDermott should we fail yet again after only one season under his watch, is hardly something to crow about. Whatever blows your skirt up I suppose. LOL

Quite frankly Lit, just about any coach would be doomed to fail this upcoming season given our roster. So taking credit for calling in correctly for McDermott should we fail yet again after only one season under his watch, is hardly something to crow about. Whatever blows your skirt up I suppose. LOL

Not just this season.

Every season.

He is never going to be a successful NFL coach because he doesn't have it in him.

He is a fraud.

If I were you, i'd stick to selling LED's.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Don't worry.

And so humble. LOL. Why aren't you a GM or NFL head coach? Super Bowl win every year, right? Snicker, muffled laughter......

LOL.

I laughed at that.

Oh, I agree.

That's why I said Whaley should be fired long ago.

But there is quite a bit of talent on the team compared to the parity ridden league.

As I said, put Brady on the Bills and they are 11-5.

This team went 9-7 with Orton? Brady isn't worth 2 more wins?

This tea went 8-8 with Taylor? Brady isn't worth 3 more wins?

This team is 0-0 and is far different than when Orton was here and far different from last year. I see you went out of your way to identify all the talent this team has.

This team is 0-0 and is far different than when Orton was here... I see you went out of your way to identify all the talent this team has.

It is a league of parity.

Most teams are 10%, give or take, within each other talent wise.

So when the Bills go 8-8 this year, you're going to tell me that Brady isn't worth 3 more wins?

and far different from last year.

It is?

Explain....

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

It is a league of parity.

Most teams are 10%, give or take, within each other talent wise.

So when the Bills go 8-8 this year, you're going to tell me that Brady isn't worth 3 more wins?

It is?

Explain....

You just deflect. Tell us all where the talent is on this team. That was your claim.

Brady has nothing to do with the Bills other than beating them into the ground on a yearly basis and he has made it clear he doesn't like the city of Buffalo.

Again, you are blind if you don't see the difference in this years roster vs last year. You really need me to tell you the difference in this years team vs. last years team??

This guy is a little bitch full of cliche's.

I really wanted him to be good but it's clear as day that he is a fraud.

He speaks almost entirely in cliche's.

You can almost see the reporters rolling their eyes during todays press conference.

He must have said "we respect X players emotions and opinions" about 25 times.

Said "mentally tough" several times.

We are a team, we love each other, blah blah blah.

This is such nonsensical bullshit.

I'm telling you right, just like I told you about Whaley 5 years ago.

THIS. GUY. IS. A. FRAUD.

You really just are THAT guy. The ultimate contrarian. Always in search of the negative.

Oh look, it's the guy who says McD is the best coach the Bills have had since Levy before he has EVER COACHED A GAME.

Lmao.

What a fool.

Oh look. Its the guy running McDermott out of town already because of preseason press conferences.

Lmao.

What a fool.

Don't worry.

You really should contact the Pegulas immediately and let them know that they hired the wrong coach and GM. That way they can get on the stick and fire the "frauds". Then, upon you recommendation, they can hire your boy Patricia a.k.a. Peppermint Patty.

Oh look. Its the guy running McDermott out of town already because of preseason press conferences.

Lmao.

What a fool.

I'm told the bearded goon Matt Patricia holds simply fabulous preseason press conferences. LOL

While I admittedly agree on the cliche thing which i meation in other posts this seems to be the OBD mantra and i believe he is walking the company line at the moment .

I believe with some of these "business "decisions McD wasnt as involved as he said he was so there is a discrepence with that especially when he retorts to questions like "would we have traded Watkins knowing about Boldin "?...and he responds ""thats a fair question "and that about it ....that was and is on THE BEANERS SHOULDERS THERE ....STRIKE 1 .

SECONDLY ...it is ironic that all this goes down then they get Glenn "up"off the pines ...him working with ropes on side does nothing to ease worries about his leg/ankle ... hell he can do that in a damn wheelchair

but Pegula the "great wizard "of the 3 headed monster that makes decisions (everything )passes by him first right or wrong ,as he tries to sign eichel "we have 1 heck of a front office a hockey guy .a baseball (marketer ),and a guy thats learning and putting cart before horse in Bean .....will they "Flame out "time will tell i dont much believe in fortune tellers .....let them have few drafts ,we dont have much choice but to wait .....and filter the cliches as they come .Lets hope they "spark"more than flame out ....2020 not to far out will take until then just like we rate drafts 3 years ....tick tock !

We have seen him coach.

All off-season.

He is a fraud.

You will be agreeing with me shortly.

Just takes some of you longer to see things.

I like Lit...But it should be as clear as day to anyone this is his shtick. He sets himself up for a Win-Win scenario. McD tanks and he gets to say I told you so. McD does well and he gets to be content with a Bills winner. It's a win-win.

Why draft a project in the 2nd (Tebow), when you could use that pick on an immediate impact player, and get your project in the 5th (J.Brown)?

You just deflect. Tell us all where the talent is on this team. That was your claim.

Brady has nothing to do with the Bills other than beating them into the ground on a yearly basis and he has made it clear he doesn't like the city of Buffalo.

Again, you are blind if you don't see the difference in this years roster vs last year. You really need me to tell you the difference in this years team vs. last years team??

QB: Tyrod Taylor (same in 2016)

RB: Lesean McCoy (same in 2016)

WR: Walt Powell (same in 2016) the rest are new

LT: Cordy Glenn (Same in 2016)

LG: John Miller (Same in 2016)

C: Eric Wood (Same in 2016)

RG: Richie Incog (Same in 2016)

RT: Jordan Mills (Same in 2016)

DT: Marcell Dareus (Same in 2016)

DT: Kyle Williams (Same in 2016)

DE: Jerry Hughes (Same in 2016)

DE: Shaq Lawson (Same in 2016)

OLB: Lorenzo Alexander (Same in 2016)

OLB: Ramon Humber (backup in 2016)

ILB: Preston Brown (Same in 2016)

CB: New

S: New but Micah Hyde is a HUGE improvement

Literally the only changes on the ENTIRE TEAM is WR, CB and Safety.

Most teams have about that much change in every off-season.

Now, for talent.

Kyle Williams - Pro Bowler

Eric Wood - Pro Bowler

Marcell Dareus - Pro Bowler

Tyrod Taylor - Pro Bowler

Lesean McCoy - Pro Bowler

Micah Hyde - Pro Bowler

Cordy Glenn - Pro Bowler

7 Pro-Bowlers on one team is a fair amount.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Lmao.

What a fool.

Nope.

A press conference is just 1 of many things.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

You really just are THAT guy. The ultimate contrarian. Always in search of the negative.

Just telling it like it is.

Sorry it hurts the homers feelings.

Coach McD would have a meeting to respectfully listen to your feelings if you were a player of his.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg