LiterateStylish

McDermott is going to flame out fast

What exactly does BB say at his press conferences? Nothing. Who cares. Everyone hated rex for the exact opposite approach. You just can't win in buffalo...until you win.

This is a stupid comment and you know it.

BB says NO CLICHE's.

When asked a pertinent football question, he gives incredible clarity.

He doesn't believe in players feelings or emotions or stories.

Complete opposite of McD.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

We need to give them a minimum of three years.

No, you don't.

You can tell very quickly.

To those of you complaining: who are your suggestions for a head coach? Let's hear it.

I already made it very public who the coach should have been.

http://www.buffalorange.com/hard-core-buffalo-bills-talk/223143-decided-matt-patricia.html

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Oh look, it's the guy who says McD is the best coach the Bills have had since Levy before he has EVER COACHED A GAME.

Lmao.

What a fool.

Same can be said about you thinking he is a fraud when he has not EVER COACHED A GAME.

Played.

And my family comes from a long line of NFL scouts (Blesto).

Then you should know better than to type such jibberish. Shame on you. The guy has barely got us through training camp and you're throwing in the towel, calling him a failure.

Lets at least give the guy a season and a few real starters before we shoot off our pie holes. El comprehende?

The guy hasn't coached a game and some want him out already. I tell you some Bills fans. Sometimes I think we deserve the team we have.

I try not to put too much into what they say in pressers. Most of the time they just go out there and spew classic lines and "coach speak". Who cares. Rex was very outspoken and he's one of the biggest morons around. Its not what they say that matters.

Lets hold off on the judgement until we actually see him coach.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Then you should know better than to type such jibberish. Shame on you. The guy has barely got us through training camp and you're throwing in the towel, calling him a failure.

Lets at least give the guy a season and a few real starters before we shoot off our pie holes. El comprehende?

He is a fraud.

It is clear as day.

There are times when you don't need to see someone coach in a game, because you can already tell they are a fraud.

For example, I can tell that a guy with Parkinsons is going to be a bad pilot before I see him fly a plane.

This has nothing to do with team talent, comprehende?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

The guy hasn't coached a game and some want him out already. I tell you some Bills fans. Sometimes I think we deserve the team we have.

I try not to put too much into what they say in pressers. Most of the time they just go out there and spew classic lines and "coach speak". Who cares. Rex was very outspoken and he's one of the biggest morons around. Its not what they say that matters.

Lets hold off on the judgement until we actually see him coach.

We have seen him coach.

All off-season.

He is a fraud.

You will be agreeing with me shortly.

Just takes some of you longer to see things.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

McDermott went to William & Mary. He's no dummy.

I don't think he's dumb, but he doesn't strike me as an intellectual.

Is he related to Mark Kelso? They sound identical. They both went to William & Mary, and they both played safety.

Let's Go Orange!

I would not hire that guy to plan my cats birthday party.

There has to be a reason no one wants him as a head coach. Has he even ever been interviewed for a HC position?

Uh, are you serious?

He had several head coach interview requests. He turned most of them down if I recall correctly.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Same can be said about you thinking he is a fraud when he has not EVER COACHED A GAME.

You don't need to see a guy with no legs try to ride a bike to know they are going to fail.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

We could have had Gase, Whaley apparently wanted him too. And there are many other examples in recent years where we passed on better options.

For christs sake this is the same organization that wasted 7 combined years on Dick Jaraun and Chan Gailey as head coaches.

McDermott may very well be the answer a few years from now but he's (and Beane) off to a rocky start for a number of reasons. And it's not going to help when he goes 3-13 or 4-12 in his first season this year.

Who were these better options? Don't remember this.

I haven't condemened anyone.

But he is a fraud.

And frauds dont win games.

The sound you hear is my eyes rolling.

You don't need to see a guy with no legs try to ride a bike to know they are going to fail.

I don't think he is all that great of a coach. Far from it, but this team has not seen him coach a real game and the guy with no legs cannot cannot ride a bike, especially one that has been stripped of its tires since he was hired.

The lack of talent on this team is going to be the biggest reason for failure and it all starts with the front office.

I would not hire that guy to plan my cats birthday party.

There has to be a reason no one wants him as a head coach. Has he even ever been interviewed for a HC position?

LOL. That made me laugh out loud.

Who were these better options? Don't remember this.

I said Gase was one of them, if you believe he was a better option but considering he took a pretty average Dolphins roster to the playoffs with Tannenhill/Matt Moore playing QB I would say that qualifies.

Also remember we interviewed at least 10+ candidates before Ryan was hired a few years ago to replace Marrone.

At this point though it doesn't make much sense to whine and complain about McDermott because he's the guy and obviously getting the minimum of 2 seasons to prove he's the guy. And if the Pegula's are truly buying what both McD and Beane is selling it might be 3 or 4 years minimum if we do go the obvious full blown rebuild route.

Hypocrisy in other words.

"from a long line of NFL scouts", LOL. Like having doctors for relatives makes you pretty much an M.D. yourself. Downright silly.

He is a fraud.

It is clear as day.

There are times when you don't need to see someone coach in a game, because you can already tell they are a fraud.

For example, I can tell that a guy with Parkinsons is going to be a bad pilot before I see him fly a plane.

This talk is borderline crazy. Do you talk to dead people too?

He is a fraud.

It is clear as day.

"Clear as day", LOL. Best laugh I've had in a while.

I don't think he is all that great of a coach. Far from it, but this team has not seen him coach a real game and the guy with no legs cannot cannot ride a bike, especially one that has been stripped of its tires since he was hired.

The lack of talent on this team is going to be the biggest reason for failure and it all starts with the front office.

The team actually has quite a bit of talent...

The previous GM did all he could to make sure that didn't happen, but due to NFL parity it still occurred.

Put Brady on the Bills and they are an 11-5 team.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

lmao.

What a fool.

You're like the new Junglesouljah.

Whatever you say you self proclaimed expert on all matters.