LiterateStylish

McDermott is going to flame out fast

This guy is a little bitch full of cliche's.

I really wanted him to be good but it's clear as day that he is a fraud.

He speaks almost entirely in cliche's.

You can almost see the reporters rolling their eyes during todays press conference.

He must have said "we respect X players emotions and opinions" about 25 times.

Said "mentally tough" several times.

We are a team, we love each other, blah blah blah.

This is such nonsensical bullshit.

I'm telling you right, just like I told you about Whaley 5 years ago.

THIS. GUY. IS. A. FRAUD.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

On 1/31/2015 at 3:34 PM, IlluminatusUIUC said:

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

945D802F-8FEC-4EF8-90CA-6D6166161CB4.jpeg

He said 10 penalties in the 1st game was "unacceptable"--he said 15 penalties in the 2nd game was "unacceptable"--what's acceptable--20 penalties--just don't keep giving it lip service--do something about it--especially on punt returns.

Draft wish list:

1-WR Corey Davis Western Michigan--pick 5 Titans

2-S Obi Melifonwu Connecticut--2nd round--pick 56 Raiders

3-CB Cordrea Tankersley Clemson--3rd round--pick 97 Dolphins

5-LB Connor Harris Lindenwood--undrafted--picked up by Jets

5-OL Conor McDermott UCLA--6th round--pick 211 Patriots-claimed off waivers by Bills

6-QB Chad Kelly Ole Miss--Mr irrelevant--Broncos

You can almost see the reporters rolling their eyes during todays press conference.

THIS. GUY. IS. A. FRAUD.

Disagree. Please enlighten us all as to who YOU think would be a great head coach for the Buffalo Bills. Give us a list, please. Some suggestions would be great as opposed to constant complaining with no better solutions offered. Thanks in advance!

THIS. GUY. IS. A. FRAUD.

So says our resident self proclaimed football pundit. LOL. Question - did you ever even play the game? Sorry, silly video games do not count.

We got a roster full of stiffs. Lombardi himself couldn't turn this wreck around overnight.

Get real and cease blowing hot air.

Did any of you actually believe this was going to be a "quick fix"? Get real, folks. A true rebuilding into a contender takes a bit of time. A franchise QB can make any coach look real good. I'll certainly take McDermott over Rex Ryan. Put your reality glasses on people. For crying out loud.

The fact that he was hired by Pegula alone, who has no football knowledge, has me concerned. Im sure Whaley had 0 input

Disagree. Please enlighten us all as to who YOU think would be a great head coach for the Buffalo Bills. Give us a list, please. Some suggestions would be great as opposed to constant complaining with no better solutions offered. Thanks in advance!

Oh look, it's the guy who says McD is the best coach the Bills have had since Levy before he has EVER COACHED A GAME.

Lmao.

What a fool.

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

So says our resident self proclaimed football pundit. LOL. Question - did you ever even play the game? Sorry, silly video games do not count.

We got a roster full of stiffs. Lombardi himself couldn't turn this wreck around overnight.

Get real and cease blowing hot air.

Played.

And my family comes from a long line of NFL scouts (Blesto).

THIS. GUY. IS. A. FRAUD.

though I think you are prone to hyperbole and hot-takery, I tend to agree with you here

He strikes me, and I hate saying this because I sound smug and I don't mean to, as a man of middling intelligence trying to pass himself off as someone more capable than he is. He's a kid trying on a grown man's clothes. He's not polished, he's not well-spoken. You're right that he speaks in pious platitudes. He doesn't grab me.

Now saying all that, he could very well surprise me. His defenses do look more than competent, so that is a start.

Let's Go Orange!

though I think you are prone to hyperbole and hot-takery, I tend to agree with you here

He strikes me, and I hate saying this because I sound smug and I don't mean to, as a man of middling intelligence trying to pass himself off as someone more capable than he is. He's a kid trying on a grown man's clothes. He's not polished, he's not well-spoken. You're right that he speaks in pious platitudes. He doesn't grab me.

Now saying all that, he could very well surprise me. His defenses do look more than competent, so that is a start.

You're spot on!

I don't doubt the knowledge of the game and insights, but this the HC and General Manager first time at these positions. We need to ride this one until at least the end of the first season and probably the second. So I am reserving judgement.

I just hope he doesn't get into the habit saying "We didn't execute" 50 times at the post game pressers. #greggo :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I don't doubt the knowledge of the game and insights, but this the HC and General Manager first time at these positions. We need to ride this one until at least the end of the first season and probably the second. So I am reserving judgement.

Somehow I doubt 40 years of demeanor is going to change in 1 season.

Oh look, it's the guy who says McD is the best coach the Bills have had since Levy before he has EVER COACHED A GAME.

Lmao.

What a fool.

I'm no fool, and I'm also right. Where is your list? Being so smart and an obvious expert, who would be your choice for head coach? Answer please.

What exactly does BB say at his press conferences? Nothing. Who cares. Everyone hated rex for the exact opposite approach. You just can't win in buffalo...until you win.

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Lmao.

What a fool.

Yet you condemn him before he has coached a game. What will it take for you to give our head coach a bit of credit? Your mind is all made up.

Aside from the Pegula's falling in love with him like they did with Rex Ryan and letting him choose his own GM, even if McDermott is a good coach he's likely not going to show that in the next two seasons given the fact that wins will be extremely tough to come by with all the roster turnover and playing so many rookies and 2nd year guys.

So assuming both McDermott and Beane are here for 2019 that is the year they are going to have to take a major step and prove their plan has worked/is working.

He really needs to go. It's clear he is not a good head coach. Maybe Frazier can take over. He has HC experience. Not sure who else is available.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

McDermott went to William & Mary. He's no dummy.

We need to give them a minimum of three years. To those of you complaining: who are your suggestions for a head coach? Let's hear it.

What exactly does BB say at his press conferences? Nothing. Who cares. Everyone hated rex for the exact opposite approach. You just can't win in buffalo...until you win.

Exactly. Knee jerk bitching no matter what. Tiresome.

He really needs to go. It's clear he is not a good head coach. Maybe Frazier can take over. He has HC experience. Not sure who else is available.

You're kidding, right? LOL. Good grief.

We need to give them a minimum of three years. To those of you complaining: who are your suggestions for a head coach? Let's hear it.

We could have had Gase, Whaley apparently wanted him too. And there are many other examples in recent years where we passed on better options.

For christs sake this is the same organization that wasted 7 combined years on Dick Jaraun and Chan Gailey as head coaches.

McDermott may very well be the answer a few years from now but he's (and Beane) off to a rocky start for a number of reasons. And it's not going to help when he goes 3-13 or 4-12 in his first season this year.

Yet you condemn him before he has coached a game. What will it take for you to give our head coach a bit of credit? Your mind is all made up.

I haven't condemened anyone.

But he is a fraud.

And frauds dont win games.