Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

There is a GIGANTIC difference between being racist (free speach, not illegal) and saying you like to rape babies (very illegal).

Part of the problem in today's world is the fact that society wants to shut down thoughts that they don't like. It's the wrong way to do things.

Instead of muting people who speak hatefully, we need to let them air those thoughts out and be called out and shunned for being the pigs they are.

What law would be broken?

It is hate speech and it is not just wanting to shut down someone's thoughts.

All people should be able to come to the table & express their thoughts without the fear of hurting someone else's feelings.

Lit & ChinaBills are the same person.

Word. Watching Lit argue with himself is about as bad was watching JLB reply to his own posts. :niterider

Word. Watching Lit argue with himself is about as bad was watching JLB reply to his own posts. :niterider

Wasn't there a similar episode on the Twilight Zone ?

Lit & ChinaBills are the same person.

That would be some crazy shit if it was. And then he is accusing me and Ham of being Lit. That would be pretty twisted.

That would be some crazy shit if it was. And then he is accusing me and Ham of being Lit. That would be pretty twisted.

I mean Lit having this guys address and pictures of his house is pretty farfetched, don't ya think? Not to mention ChinaBills keeps talking about an Officer Krupke which is a fictional character in a movie and 'apparently' Lit has filed a police report with him as well. I haven't believed the whole back and forth between Lit & ChinaBills for a long time now.

I don't think you even realize what you're saying anymore.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

I mean Not to mention ChinaBills keeps talking about an Officer Krupke which is a fictional character in a movie and 'apparently' Lit has filed a police report with him as well. I haven't believed the whole back and forth between Lit & ChinaBills for a long time now.

LOL!

I've been accused of being everyone.

WagonCircler

StraightJ

PRE

BillsMan

George

Junglesouljah

And now ChinaBills.

Sounds about right!

Lit having this guys address and pictures of his house is pretty farfetched, don't ya think?

Pince City is really nice this time of year, isn't it? Visit Horseheads recently?

LOL!

I've been accused of being everyone.

WagonCircler

StraightJ

PRE

BillsMan

George

Junglesouljah

And now ChinaBills.

Sounds about right!

Pince City is really nice this time of year, isn't it? Visit Horseheads recently?

So it was you who gave me the Trojan? It took me 3-4 hours to reformat my computer. The fact that you data mine people hints at some sort of psychiatric issue, if pressed further I will contact the Bills organization and let them know what you are doing under their name/logo, that's after I report you to the authorities. Unlike ChinaBills, I won't threaten to murder you but I will take proper legal action & there is 3 lawyers in my immediate family. Matter of fact, I may do all these things, shutdown your website & never come back.

So it was you who gave me the Trojan? It took me 3-4 hours to reformat my computer. The fact that you data mine people hints at some sort of psychiatric issue, if pressed further I will contact the Bills organization and let them know what you are doing under their name/logo, that's after I report you to the authorities. Unlike ChinaBills, I won't threaten to murder you but I will take proper legal action & there is 3 lawyers in my immediate family. Matter of fact, I may do all these things, shutdown your website & never come back.

Welp, guess he doesn't think i'm China anymore LOL.

Welp, guess he doesn't think i'm China anymore LOL.

Reported. You will be quite easy to find, you own this website & I'll be sure to tell the authorities that, so I'm sure there will be some sort of trace of that online. I'll also tell them how you have gave multiple people Trojans, that's a felony. 👍

Reported. You will be quite easy to find, you own this website & I'll be sure to tell the authorities that, so I'm sure there will be some sort of trace of that online. I'll also tell them how you have gave multiple people Trojans, that's a felony. 👍

Lit, I think you're about to become famous, can I get your autograph?

reported. You will be quite easy to find, you own this website & i'll be sure to tell the authorities that, so i'm sure there will be some sort of trace of that online. I'll also tell them how you have gave multiple people trojans, that's a felony. 👍

bahahahahahahaha

No doubt, but I just cant stand the hypocrisy.Bert showers these forums with all kinds of juvenile insults and calls people retards and then calls out a guy doing the same troll crap.

Shut up you retarded mongoloid

jillies1_zps849e2f3f.jpg

Is this the thread VWR was speaking of?

No, it was about a black, Somali born cop that shot a woman in Minneapolis

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

No, it was about a black, Somali born cop that MURDERED a woman in Minneapolis

Fixed that for you.

I keep looking for reports of looting and rioting, but I don't see any. I guess it's ok with BLM when innocent white people are murdered. Are you going to one of the celebrations, Asshole?

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

Fixed that for you.

I keep looking for reports of looting and rioting, but I don't see any. I guess it's ok with BLM when innocent white people are murdered. Are you going to one of the celebrations, Asshole?

interesting how the only situation that many people have vehemently processed through their heads already that it is a murder, and didn't take the cops side of the story into account, is when a white person was killed by a cop

interesting how the only situation that many people have vehemently processed through their heads already that it is a murder, and didn't take the cops side of the story into account, is when a white person was killed by a cop

Im sure the cop had a good reason for shooting the little unarmed lady. Im on his side.

Wow!!! Wagon called it murder, how dare he. Why couldnt he do something productive, like start a fire, or ruin someones business? Maybe he could start WLM

A timeline of the calls and police response:

11.27 p.m.: First 911 call. Ms Damond reports she hears a woman “having sex or being raped” in the alley behind her home on 51st St and Washburn Ave. The operator says they have “already got an officer on the way.”

“What is your name?” the officer asks.

“JUSTINE.”

11.35 pm: Second 911 call. Damond calls emergency services again saying no one has arrived and checks if officers got the address wrong. “Are you JUSTINE?” the operator asks. “You’re hearing a female screaming?”

Damond confirms and is told “officers are on the way there”.

11.39 pm: Police arrive. A squad car, driven by officer Matthew Harrity with officer Mohamed Noor in the passenger seat, arrive at the address. The officers report on police radio the incident is a “Code four,” meaning no back up is required.

11.41 pm: Shooting reported. The situation has completely changed. Officers call for back up requesting a police, fire and emergency response. The incident report notes at this time: “ONE DOWN… STARTING CPR.”

Police radio transcript from the time shows officers reported: “Shots fired at Washburn and 53rd Street. Correction 51st. Sergeant to acknowledge shots fired and one down at Washburn.”

11.46 pm: Police radio in to confirm there are “no suspects at large.”

11.49 pm: Incident report shows police “have been doing CPR for last four minutes.” “Two additional police units have arrived on the scene.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/justine-didnt-have-to-die/#roKWYUkSKBpi3bVM.99

Was the woman armed? Had she just robbed a bodega? Did she attack Mohammed, the Muslim Murderer (aka, your hero)?

Are you having a nice little party for yourself? Toasting Haji for ridding the world of that horrible white devil?

Fuck you. You belong in a coffin.

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

Relax, it wasn't directed to wagon, wagon merely illuminated a phenomena happening throughout all media outlets. When it's a white person shot by the police, they're labled immediately as the victim, while when a minority is killed, they first look to slander their reputation to make it seem more justified.

I'm not advocating that this wasn't clear and outright misuse of deadly force, and will be ruled by the courts (i hope) as a murder, it was.

Would be really interesting to see what would happen if this was done by a white cop as well. To see if the boys in blue would still protect their guy. It's really cut and dry though he's gonna get the book thrown at him

Edit: lollll at your last part, relax bud, do you walk on the other side of the street if you spot a mosque?

Relax, it wasn't directed to wagon, wagon merely illuminated a phenomena happening throughout all media outlets. When it's a white person shot by the police, they're labled immediately as the victim, while when a minority is killed, they first look to slander their reputation to make it seem more justified.

I'm not advocating that this wasn't clear and outright misuse of deadly force, and will be ruled by the courts (i hope) as a murder, it was.

Would be really interesting to see what would happen if this was done by a white cop as well. To see if the boys in blue would still protect their guy. It's really cut and dry though he's gonna get the book thrown at him

Edit: lollll at your last part, relax bud, do you walk on the other side of the street if you spot a mosque?

No a lot of my best friends are Muslim. One was actually Turkish military and has fought Isis.