Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Really Lit??????????? You give out peoples real names now? That's just wrong.

You're a fucking communist slob and a moron. You think you're a conservative but you're really just a Trump-super fan. You're "just wrong".

Lit is just fine.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

You are such a lying piece of shit SOB and all 3 claims you make here are BS Lies just like all the other crap you posted about me. It is ok as I said before your time is coming and I never said I was going to Murder you! Another one of your lies to feel good about yourself squealing like a baby to officer Krupke. All I ever said was we were going to play a round of golf! You are such a lying POS!

And if we ever met in public i would beat your dumb ass to a pulp.

And then i would piss on your face.

Then i would tell you that you had to thank me for it.

And you would.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

And if we ever met in public i would beat your dumb ass to a pulp.

And then i would piss on your face.

Then i would tell you that you had to thank me for it.

And you would.

China thinks he's a badass.

He faps to the thought of it, grabbing anxiously at his micropenis.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

I didn't post any of my personal info here you lying sack of shit! You posted all that BS and we can go back in the logs of this website to prove it but you will just alter your posts and show it as if I posted that shit! You know you corrupted my computer with some trojan horse then took control of the computer and started posting all kinds of shit like it was coming from me and you are going to pay for doing it! Your time is coming!

Uh, actually you were bragging about being an airforce pilot and said you ran an oil co. Then when Lit used your 1st name, you goaded him into looking it up to prove you were right. We could probably go back into those logs of that there interweb to find it.

Uh, actually you were bragging about being an airforce pilot and said you ran an oil co. Then when Lit used your 1st name, you goaded him into looking it up to prove you were right. We could probably go back into those logs of that there interweb to find it.

Listen I don't know the proper ettiquete of this sick ass board but I have come to realize that you and Jim Kelly and Lit are all the same. Get your lies straight before you start putting it out here. I said I was a Navy Jet Fighter Pilot not Airforce which I was and Lit even researched it and found it to be true and sent me an email acknowledging it. Now as for your and Lits other lies I did not say I ran an oil company I said I ran and owned 2 oil companies! Get your facts straight before you spew these lies. I sold both companies in 2002 and 2004 and now I work as the Senior Account Manager for the 2nd largest oil services company in the world. You know this to be true because you are Lit and you went into my info and saw it!

All this happened the weekend of April 15th. I know this because my wife was on a cruise in the carribean that weekend and I had to wait for her to return to get that fucking Trojan Horse you or Lit sent me removed from my laptop. I could not work the entire weekend and I was coverring the operations of 7 offshore rigs in the Gulf that weekend with the responsibility for the safety for all the employees on those rigs almost 1000 workers! Fortunately there were no mishaps or tragic accidents that weekend but my inability to cover them safety wise jeapordized my position with the company.

Are you starting to understand why he is going to get what he has coming to him? He took control of my laptop and started posting all sorts of shit! The hacking, the corruption of my computer, the posting of shit I never posted, the disgraceful things he said about my deceased mother, my sister calling them sluts and he even said my wife was out in the gulf banging some silverback, and then his wailing and crying like a little girl that I was scaring him while he filed a police report with officer Krupke, then posting some fake criminal court report about me all occurred that weekend! Check it for yourself if you are not Lit but do it quickly because when he reads this post he will run and change all the posts to read differently. Once again this is why he gets what he has coming to him and nothing he does will change anything!

If you aren't Lit you can go back to the posts from that weekend and you will see everything I am saying is true. I am not the lier here you guys are and you know it and you try to cover up your previous lies with new ones. I don't do that ever and I have no reason to do that. I am not some basement pretend little wanna be athlete putz like the rest of you. He knows what he has coming to him and is shitting his panties and messing his dresses and I am just waiting. Go check the posts from that weekend yourself then post your apology here but I know you won't because you are the chicken shit coward who did it! All your 50 proxy servers you have told me you are hiding behind that makes you feel safe and allowed to laugh at people just delays the inevitable!

Listen I don't know the proper ettiquete of this sick ass board but I have come to realize that you and Jim Kelly and Lit are all the same. Get your lies straight before you start putting it out here. I said I was a Navy Jet Fighter Pilot not Airforce which I was and Lit even researched it and found it to be true and sent me an email acknowledging it. Now as for your and Lits other lies I did not say I ran an oil company I said I ran and owned 2 oil companies! Get your facts straight before you spew these lies. I sold both companies in 2002 and 2004 and now I work as the Senior Account Manager for the 2nd largest oil services company in the world. You know this to be true because you are Lit and you went into my info and saw it!

All this happened the weekend of April 15th. I know this because my wife was on a cruise in the carribean that weekend and I had to wait for her to return to get that fucking Trojan Horse you or Lit sent me removed from my laptop. I could not work the entire weekend and I was coverring the operations of 7 offshore rigs in the Gulf that weekend with the responsibility for the safety for all the employees on those rigs almost 1000 workers! Fortunately their were no mishaps or tragic accidents that weekend but my inability to cover them safety wise jeapordized my position with the company.

Are you starting to understand why he is going to get what he has coming to him? He took control of my laptop and started posting all sorts of shit! The hacking, the corruption of my computer, the posting of shit I never posted, the disgraceful things he said about my deceased mother, my sister calling them sluts and he even said my wife was out in the gulf banging some silverback, and then his wailing and crying like a little girl that I was scaring him while he filed a police report with officer Krupke, then posting some fake criminal court report about me all occurred that weekend! Check it for yourself if you are not Lit but do it quickly because when he reads this post he will run and change all the posts to read differently. Once again this is why he gets what he has coming to him and nothing he does will change anything!

If you aren't Lit you can go back to the posts from that weekend and you will see everything I am saying is true. I am not the lier here you guys are and you know it and you try to cover up your previous lies with new ones. I don't do that ever and I have no reason to do that. I am not some basement pretend little wanna be athlete putz like the rest of you. He knows what he has coming to him and is shitting his panties and messing his dresses and I am just waiting. Go check the posts from that weekend yourself then post your apology here but I know you won't because you are the chicken shit coward who did it! All your 50 proxy servers you have told me you are hiding behind that makes you feel safe and allowed to laugh at people just delays the inevitable!

So how bout them Bills? Think we have a chance at the playoffs??

All that responsibility and money ... and a teeny tiny little house.

This is just between you and me now putz and this is all you have? Since you seem to enjoy being the basement investigative reporter you are I will give you an assignment. Hone your skills! That house that you love to attach to me is my sisters and is actually very nice with a great swimming pool. I did buy it for her but it is not mine. I lived in China the last 10 years until this last year. My house is in another state so start your investigations to discredit that also. It would not matter if I was penniless it would not stop me from finding you!

Sorry I know you have no motivation to read my long rant and you should not but Lit, Angry Birds and Jim Kelly all want to post defaming lies about me and it never stops and crosses into legal areas and because they are a click and the same person he gets away with it. I have no other forum to respond to this POS Putz until I find him. But if you read my rant think how you would feel if some little girl was doing this to you? I know all the turn the other cheek BS but I am just not wired that way and he is going to find out!

I came here to talk Bills and silverbacks but it has denegraded into something much worse. I think the Bills have about a 35% chance of making the playoffs. So not very good but if they do then Tyrod had a very good year which he is capable of but that would only mean another 10 years of not contending for a SB. The Bills need to get a big Irish QB with a brain for the position and until they do that all this silverback experimentation is just spinning our wheels!

All this happened the weekend of April 15th. I know this because my wife was on a cruise in the carribean that weekend and I had to wait for her to return to get that fucking Trojan Horse you or Lit sent me removed from my laptop. I could not work the entire weekend and I was coverring the operations of 7 offshore rigs in the Gulf that weekend with the responsibility for the safety for all the employees on those rigs almost 1000 workers! Fortunately there were no mishaps or tragic accidents that weekend but my inability to cover them safety wise jeapordized my position with the company.

Why would you use your same computer for work that you use to post on message boards? Especially if your work is that critical?

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Why would you use your same computer for work that you use to post on message boards? Especially if your work is that critical?

Just stupidity on my part and I had 2 other work laptops at the office but the office was 900 miles from where I was that weekend.

Only if they bring Edward Wang back. :niterider

Shoot.. while dicking around I found that China has their own Arena Football League.

ChinaBills should pack up his shit and move over Dalian Dragon Kings forum.

Sorry I know you have no motivation to read my long rant and you should not but Lit, Angry Birds and Jim Kelly all want to post defaming lies about me and it never stops and crosses into legal areas and because they are a click and the same person he gets away with it. I have no other forum to respond to this POS Putz until I find him. But if you read my rant think how you would feel if some little girl was doing this to you? I know all the turn the other cheek BS but I am just not wired that way and he is going to find out!

I came here to talk Bills and silverbacks but it has denegraded into something much worse. I think the Bills have about a 35% chance of making the playoffs. So not very good but if they do then Tyrod had a very good year which he is capable of but that would only mean another 10 years of not contending for a SB. The Bills need to get a big Irish QB with a brain for the position and until they do that all this silverback experimentation is just spinning our wheels!

Yeah, im sure the lawyers will be calling me on the phone, because I said you were in the airforce and not the navy or that you owned an oil co. Instead of 2 lololol. You said you didnt post personal shit and you did. If you didnt understand what i was saying then im sorry. Lit maybe a dick, but you're a hateful evil person, and i don't feel bad for you. Im sure you go from msg board to msg board spouting your hate, and just get banned, well welcome to the Buffalo Range.

- this is lits site and hes declared it as an open forum

- it is better that mental filth see the light of day where it stands a chance to be disinfected

- allowing someone to speak their mind does not mean that you have to agree with their positions

- overcompensating on restricting free speech on race is what got us into the awful mess we STILL and ONCE AGAIN find ourselves in on race issues in america. shutting ppl down who say offensive things does little to resolve the tough issues and usually just makes them worse

mr china is a pathetic wretch who we should have pity and compassion for. it must be horrible to live inside that kind of mind. banning him would make us feel better in the short run, but it causes more problems than it solves

finally, if this were my site i would indeed have put mr china on timeout by now just to try to get him to tone down his offensive rhetoric bc he did not respond to point blank questions i asked to try to engage him and change his viewpoint. but lit is also partially responsible for mr chinas behavior bc it is lit who sometimes decides to play with ppl like they are toys and this time he chose mr china. i suspect mr china would have just been some pathetic racist nobody pays attention to until lit decided to start his shenanigans exposing his personal information in a severely unfair breach of online social protocol. lit claims thats bc mr china threatened him, but if thats the case then just make your report to the police and dont inflame the issue here by being a dick with somebodys personal info. this all explains why i havent done anything about mr china, bc this is lits problem that he at least partially created. im simply not going to jump into the middle of that shit storm

Is there absolutely no line in this place? When one of these assholes talks about their desire to rape babies that will be OK too under freedom of speech? That is a BS wussy of an excuse to allow that crap on here.

This is just between you and me now putz and this is all you have? Since you seem to enjoy being the basement investigative reporter you are I will give you an assignment. Hone your skills! That house that you love to attach to me is my sisters and is actually very nice with a great swimming pool. I did buy it for her but it is not mine. I lived in China the last 10 years until this last year. My house is in another state so start your investigations to discredit that also.

LOL.

That's not the house i'm talking about.

Your sisters house is a little gingerbread house.

Your "house" is bigger, but not by much.

It would not matter if I was penniless it would not stop me from finding you!

More threats for "Officer Krupke".

Is there absolutely no line in this place? When one of these assholes talks about their desire to rape babies that will be OK too under freedom of speech? That is a BS wussy of an excuse to allow that crap on here.

There is a GIGANTIC difference between being racist (free speach, not illegal) and saying you like to rape babies (very illegal).

Part of the problem in today's world is the fact that society wants to shut down thoughts that they don't like. It's the wrong way to do things.

Instead of muting people who speak hatefully, we need to let them air those thoughts out and be called out and shunned for being the pigs they are.

Why don't you just the say word nigger? You're a racist piece of crap so why are you scared to say what you really want to say? Do you think it's funny to call black people silverback gorillas?

Whats wrong punk?Is someone challenging your idiocy here? You frequently call people "retards" mocking the mentally retarded population with your rhetoric.Its just hilarious to see a troll like you criticize another troll for the exact same crap that you spout on a routine basis.

Whats wrong punk?Is someone challenging your idiocy here? You frequently call people "retards" mocking the mentally retarded population with your rhetoric.Its just hilarious to see a troll like you criticize another troll for the exact same crap that you spout on a routine basis.

Bert did make a good point though. I was thinking the same thing. I don't even care that he's racist, its that he hides behind a computer to say these things. I'm pretty sure he doesn't walk around town saying these things. Like "put those bags in my car silver****."

Bert did make a good point though. I was thinking the same thing. I don't even care that he's racist, its that he hides behind a computer to say these things. I'm pretty sure he doesn't walk around town saying these things. Like "put those bags in my car silver****."

No doubt, but I just cant stand the hypocrisy.Bert showers these forums with all kinds of juvenile insults and calls people retards and then calls out a guy doing the same troll crap.

cmon bro. you gotta do better than this. this take sucked. have another

btw. tim rome is boring

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

i say an irish cop hitting a poor hispanic guy on the head with a few rolled up reports is a hate crime

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

cmon bro. you gotta do better than this. this take sucked. have another

btw. tim rome is boring

Uhh, Jim??

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan