Just saw on Yahoo some female silverback taking selfies of herself as a lifeguard on the beach with a caption saying "Just out here saving lives" while a little boy just 30 feet behind her is struggling and drownding in the waves! Who the hell gives any silverback a job which requires swimming? They just can't do it! Just like thinking they are not equiped for that and why they should never play QB in the NFL!

Whoever gave that silverback female that job needs to be unemployed quickly! Probably some Jew Lawyer counting on defending her for causing some childs drownding! Counting on BLM racial protests of profiling the black community for not being able to swim for shit after some poor kid drowns while she snaps her selfie! Kid dies but she makes 3 million and the Kyke lawyer makes an easy million and if the kid is black his mom and dad crack addicts make a million apiece. Nobody ever knew who his dad was until the poor child died! Anybody question if this would not happen?

Just saw on Yahoo some female silverback taking selfies of herself as a lifeguard on the beach with a caption saying "Just out here saving lives" while a little boy just 30 feet behind her is struggling and drownding in the waves! Who the hell gives any silverback a job which requires swimming? They just can't do it! Just like thinking they are not equiped for that and why they should never play QB in the NFL!

Whoever gave that silverback female that job needs to be unemployed quickly! Probably some Jew Lawyer counting on defending her for causing some childs drownding! Counting on BLM racial protests of profiling the black community for not being able to swim for shit after some poor kid drowns while she snaps her selfie! Kid dies but she makes 3 million and the Kyke lawyer makes an easy million and if the kid is black his mom and dad crack addicts make a million apiece. Nobody ever knew who his dad was until the poor child died! Anybody question if this would not happen?

Oh look.

Robert Lang needs attention again.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Oh look.

Robert Lang needs attention again.

Ah Christ! Now it starts again exposing somebodys profile. Nobody needs the kind of attention you dole out! What is next you start using your admin powers to take control of my computer again to post my pics and throw out fake police reports saying I am a child molester then start posting here about how my deceased mother was some slut and my sister is too! Start a poll about the size of my cock. All good for laughs while you hide like the chickenshit coward basement putz you are but your time is coming!

Haven't you figured out by now that every post I make now is to just let you know I am still here lurking! You are not getting away with what you did! You can defame a persons character with your bullshit lies because you feel safe behind your 50 remote proxy servers but I am paying to break thru them now and progressing. It is just a matter of time before I locate you and then you are going to have your "Ned Beatty Deliverance Come to Jesus Moment" squeeling like a pig in your fancy basement dress and Kabuki makeup and I will be taking pics for everybody. So there will be no more need for your 50 proxy servers because everybody is going to know who you are and what you like and where to find you! Now putz go run off and cry to officer Krupke that I am scaring you he needs a good laugh it has been awhile!

What the FUCK is drownding?

Only thing worse than a racist is an illiterate racist?

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Really Lit??????????? You give out peoples real names now? That's just wrong.

Nah.. nothing wrong here. Lit can give out the names of his alternate personalities as much as he pleases. :niterider

Ah Christ! Now it starts again exposing somebodys profile. Nobody needs the kind of attention you dole out! What is next you start using your admin powers to take control of my computer again to post my pics and throw out fake police reports saying I am a child molester then start posting here about how my deceased mother was some slut and my sister is too! Start a poll about the size of my cock. All good for laughs while you hide like the chickenshit coward basement putz you are but your time is coming!

Haven't you figured out by now that every post I make now is to just let you know I am still here lurking! You are not getting away with what you did! You can defame a persons character with your bullshit lies because you feel safe behind your 50 remote proxy servers but I am paying to break thru them now and progressing. It is just a matter of time before I locate you and then you are going to have your "Ned Beatty Deliverance Come to Jesus Moment" squeeling like a pig in your fancy basement dress and Kabuki makeup and I will be taking pics for everybody. So there will be no more need for your 50 proxy servers because everybody is going to know who you are and what you like and where to find you! Now putz go run off and cry to officer Krupke that I am scaring you he needs a good laugh it has been awhile!

Oh no... That police report is very much real.

As real as your micropenis. And your fake riches. And your tiny little house.

So Lit just so I'm clear.You filed a police report because the guy argued with you here and then went and researched what his house looked like and then somehow researched and discovered his financial situation?

So Lit just so I'm clear.You filed a police report because the guy argued with you here and then went and researched what his house looked like and then somehow researched and discovered his financial situation?

No he actually posted most of it right on this forum.

The police report was because he said he was going to murder me.

Why is it okay for this guy to spew this racist bs... How is he still a member of this forum...

Liberals are just as racist, except they hide it better, pretend like they have the black man's interests at heart, control him after they take leadership of black organizations like the NAACP.

I thought you guys could use a good laugh, I have been an administrator on several boards over the years, one was shut down

You can NOT use the Bills, Sabres logos and a big Picture of Terry Pegula at the top of your website then allow such threads on your HARD CORE BUFFALO BILLS TALK forum. They must me moved away to non team related forums otherwise The Bills ,Sabres and Mr Pegula can easily shut you down.

90% of the time there is no problem till somebody writes a letter then the owner of the website is told to remove team logos or be closed.

This happens more then you think, LOOK IT UP. Website regulations and team logos. Lit, you need to stop this , just remember I told you so....lol.

Sometimes I just shake my head, because I can see it coming....... A BIG BLANK SCREEN

I thought you guys could use a good laugh, I have been an administrator on several boards over the years, one was shut down

You can NOT use the Bills, Sabres and a big Picture of Terry Pegula at the top of your website then allow such threads on your HARD CORE BUFFALO BILLS TALK forum. THEY must me moved away to non team related forums otherwise The Bills ,Sabres and Mr Pegula can easily shut you down.

90% of the time there is no problem till somebody writes a letter then the owner of the website is told to remove team logos or be shut down.

This happens more then you think, LOOK IT UP. Website regulations and team logos. Lit, you need to stop this , just remember I told you so....lol.

Sometimes I just shake my head, because I can see it coming A BIG BLANK SCREEN

lol

lol

Lit, I am just trying to give you the scoop before it becomes a bigger problem.

I would have sent you a PM on this but I know you never read them

As per the STOP PMing me thread

Why is it okay for this guy to spew this racist bs... How is he still a member of this forum...

There are quite of few actually. They don't realize it shows how just plain stupid they are.

You are such a lying piece of shit SOB and all 3 claims you make here are BS Lies just like all the other crap you posted about me. It is ok as I said before your time is coming and I never said I was going to Murder you! Another one of your lies to feel good about yourself squealing like a baby to officer Krupke. All I ever said was we were going to play a round of golf! You are such a lying POS!

No he actually posted most of it right on this forum.

The police report was because he said he was going to murder me.

I didn't post any of my personal info here you lying sack of shit! You posted all that BS and we can go back in the logs of this website to prove it but you will just alter your posts and show it as if I posted that shit! You know you corrupted my computer with some trojan horse then took control of the computer and started posting all kinds of shit like it was coming from me and you are going to pay for doing it! Your time is coming!

Why don't you just the say word nigger? You're a racist piece of crap so why are you scared to say what you really want to say? Do you think it's funny to call black people silverback gorillas?

jillies1_zps849e2f3f.jpg

Why don't you just the say word nigger? You're a racist piece of crap so why are you scared to say what you really want to say? Do you think it's funny to call black people silverback gorillas?

He's afraid that the Range might pop up in a BLM member's google search. Heaven help us if BLM raids the Range. :niterider

- this is lits site and hes declared it as an open forum

- it is better that mental filth see the light of day where it stands a chance to be disinfected

- allowing someone to speak their mind does not mean that you have to agree with their positions

- overcompensating on restricting free speech on race is what got us into the awful mess we STILL and ONCE AGAIN find ourselves in on race issues in america. shutting ppl down who say offensive things does little to resolve the tough issues and usually just makes them worse

mr china is a pathetic wretch who we should have pity and compassion for. it must be horrible to live inside that kind of mind. banning him would make us feel better in the short run, but it causes more problems than it solves

finally, if this were my site i would indeed have put mr china on timeout by now just to try to get him to tone down his offensive rhetoric bc he did not respond to point blank questions i asked to try to engage him and change his viewpoint. but lit is also partially responsible for mr chinas behavior bc it is lit who sometimes decides to play with ppl like they are toys and this time he chose mr china. i suspect mr china would have just been some pathetic racist nobody pays attention to until lit decided to start his shenanigans exposing his personal information in a severely unfair breach of online social protocol. lit claims thats bc mr china threatened him, but if thats the case then just make your report to the police and dont inflame the issue here by being a dick with somebodys personal info. this all explains why i havent done anything about mr china, bc this is lits problem that he at least partially created. im simply not going to jump into the middle of that shit storm

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell