Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

CNN is ran by secular progressive Jews. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, it's the truth. At one point, I use to trust them, not anymore.

CNN and Fox news both suck. How is this news worthy for a buffalo bills website?

You have one side calling the other Marxists, and on the other they call them Nazis. So many morons pick a side and agree with everything they stand for without thinking for themselves. I think a lot of these morons like the "team" feeling and further divide this country because they are unwilling to listen to the other, or come to any sort of compromise. One side gloats and acts like assholes, the other like whiney bitches. The roles reverse every 4-8 years. Strangely, the middle class continues to shrink and banks get bailed out. But as long as there is the headline: "Trump did something bad" or "Obama did something bad", the sheep fall into the bullshit, and nothing changes. But whatever, I'm glad your "team" won. Enjoy it while it lasts.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I agree with you.

It seems the majority of what we hear is from the extremists from both sides.

There doesn't seem to be anyone in the center who is willing to compromise.

Both sides dig in and pout and whine and bitch.

The idea that one side or the other is always right or always wrong is insane.

But many people seem to think that way.

Democracy doesn't work without compromise.

CNN is ran by secular progressive Jews. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, it's the truth. At one point, I use to trust them, not anymore.

What about those of us (myself included) that think Israel is one of the worst countries in the world and yet still don't think CNN is full of shit?

I have no doubt but that CNN is Jew-land in terms of those who finance the network. I have no knowledge of this either way mind you, i'm just saying that your claim is probably right.

And yet, when Netanyahoo (SP? by intention) went nuclear on Obama, CNN was largely (and rightly) pushing news favorable to Obama, not Israel.

Much like "conservatives" and "liberals" it would appear that all "Jews" are not created equal when it comes to political beliefs.

Israel is on the top 10 list of most awful nations in the world. They're only slightly better than the likes of Iran, Saudi Arabia, Asad (because Syria doesn't technically exist anymore), Egypt, North Korea, Turkey and Russia.

Israel sucks ass. They're fucking tyrants.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg