Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

LiterateStylish

Watch Adolphus Washington almost get blown away by tons of cops

What a dumb ass. And nothing much will come of this from a news story because the black man wasn't shot by the white officers. Man, he is soooooooooo lucky that cop held back, for what reason we will never know. That officer was stressed out to the max because he knew what could of very well happened.

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

Stupid but at least he followed directions and was respectful.

My Retired AAB is Kyle Williams...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

U.S.Navy, Retired 1986-2015

I dont know the details, like none of us do. Adolphus was obviously scared as any of us would be while being screamed at by a man trained to be an abusive ****, telling him "youre lucky I didnt (murder) you", and kept getting shouted over when he tried to answer. Hopefully he can articulate his response better now. Under the circumstances, I think he did alright.

If anyone thinks he was trying to shoot a cop, they were just stupid. The 2nd Amendment was for defense, and having your gun in a locked glovebox or wherever goes against the notion of defense if one were to need to grab it quickly. My guess is he was trying to put it there, but didnt have the time as the vultures descended upon him. Go ahead and beat your chest like children and sit in judgment without knowing the facts, but it would make sense to wait until more information comes out. I just offered what the likely reasoning was. Who knows, maybe he did really set out to kill cops. SMH, you assclowns.

Our are lives that pathetic that we need to mock others? It's a rheotorical question but the answer seems obvious for a great number of you.

And stop playing the race card! Thats what the jewish run media does to drive a wedge in between us while they continue to screw us out of everything our forefathers built for us! Ever wonder why the media sensationalizes the lesser number of cases of shootings against blacks than against whites? It's because white people are the enemies of those who run the media, the banks, and have the most powerful lobby in America, but that is for another thread...akin to Meathead's 98 page anti muslim thread, lol. Screw this race card whining. Black people dont run the media any more than white people, wake up you dullards.

The founding fathers would have even been against permits, but Adolphus had one. Why was he pulled over in the first place and deprived of his liberty and right to travel?

Again, those who continually feel the need to judge others to feel better about their own lives are messed up inside, no matter what external measures may make them look like happy people.

Oh I know, If I disgree with Lit and/or the herd I will be banned for attacking Lit, even though I'm not disagreeing with anything Lit said in the OP... so please dont ban me again! Nature thrives with variety, it's how evolution happens in both nature and society(and why our founding fathers gave us so many tiers of governement, with states, local, and the individual trumping the federal government, which the Consitution was written to protect us from). The best models of progress are found in nature, of course they take too long for most of us to comprehend, until more recent years. If you need to, feel free to joke that black folks have evolved differently, which is actually obviously true(or that some divine being made them differently, whatever helps you sleep better at night). Can any of you picture Jesus sitting in judgment of Adophus like this? Especially before all the facts and context are known? For those of you who like being subservient to an oppressive government, at least you should rejoice that the dude had the gun registered.

Bunch of neo-liberal nancies.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

What's the crime here? Serious question. The gun was registered to him

You ARE dumb, we all see that by your "posts" but do you expect me to believe you're THIS stupid to ask such a moronic question?

Stupid but at least he followed directions and was respectful.

Word. He stayed cool and spared us from having to watch BLM swoop in to protest on his behalf. :niterider

BLM has realized they fucked up big time by pushing pushing pushing on a fake narrative that whitey is automatically bad until the working class whites they so willfully and mercilessly broadbrushed rose up and got the idiot manchild elected. we wont be hearing from them anymore. my buddy in the ghetto said he heard they were considering rebranding to All Lives Matter, which of course it should have been in the first place. its late to make that move but if they also change their separatist racist message i will support them. given how badly they fucked this one up i think they might be ready to do it right this time

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

my understanding is that in most states your handgun is supposed to be fully secure at all times. you are not allowed to leave it in the vehicle (except the trunk) unless it is in an approved container. it certainly isnt allowed to just be sitting around on or under the seat. many states dont even allow a registered handgun to be in the vehicle AT ALL and certainly not loaded and especially certainly not on or under the seat. most states have exceptions for example concealed carry or some kind of special duty requirement

not to be offensive, but sometimes ppl can be stupid as hell about guns especially when it comes to cops. guns arent benign, they arent casual, and they certainly arent toys. guns can instantly kill from a long distance, they are a special tool that needs to be maximally respected at all times. every situation a gun present is potentially a fatal encounter, very special care needs to always be observed and plenty of forethought and preparation should go into how you handle, transport, and declare handguns

imagine a cop, its nighttime, they are trying to clear out an area, and they see some dude openly reaching for a weapon on his seat. what the god living fuck do you expect them to think at that point?!?!??!?!? if they are thinking anything other than this is an IMMEDIATE LETHAL DANGER then they should not be a cop

super super stupid move by mr washington

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

BLM would whoop all of y'all asses...yeh get mad for people bringing attention to senseless murders by cops.

In the end, it doesn't matter. What you fail to realize is that black people are killing black people at an alarming rate, black people are also 8x more likely to get an abortion than a white person and black people make up over half the prison population even though they account for 13% of the population. In another 50 years, this debate won't even matter because black people are going to make up roughly 5% of the population, so if things don't get better, it won't matter because there won't be any left. Not to mention that black people are by and large breeding with white people and other races, so that factors into it as well and let's be honest, we aren't exactly opening the doors up to immigrants from predominantly black countries unless they are a doctor, engineer or a scientist which is also something to consider as well. :groovy:

BLM would whoop all of y'all asses...yeh get mad for people bringing attention to senseless murders by cops.

I think that's the point.

Many peolpe don't respect BLM because many BLM members want to resort to violence and "whoop asses".

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Many peolpe don't respect BLM because many BLM members want to resort to violence and "whoop asses".

BLM is nothing more than a hate group.When a group chants for dead cops during their marches and starts cars and buisnesses on fire during riots they are all about hate.Of course Obama invited them to the White house and this never caused alarm to any in the media for some reason.

In the end, it doesn't matter. What you fail to realize is that black people are killing black people at an alarming rate, black people are also 8x more likely to get an abortion than a white person and black people make up over half the prison population even though they account for 13% of the population. In another 50 years, this debate won't even matter because black people are going to make up roughly 5% of the population, so if things don't get better, it won't matter because there won't be any left. Not to mention that black people are by and large breeding with white people and other races, so that factors into it as well and let's be honest, we aren't exactly opening the doors up to immigrants from predominantly black countries unless they are a doctor, engineer or a scientist which is also something to consider as well. :groovy:

OMG, you're pointing out FACTS, that's just so racist.

theres a whole big slice of our black culture thats just flat out broken. millions upon millions of our black brothers and sisters respond with those tones of violence as an option like they were programmed with it - bc of course they have been. extreme consumption of ultra-violent and ultra-myopic one-sided half-truths, combined with an understandably guilty white populace afraid to challenge even the most brazenly biased and racist things coming from within blackness, created this space for gangstaholism to take hold

its a mental infection we need to work to remove from our culture wherever we can. right now its our beloved blackness that is most afflicted with this infection

of course a huge reason for all of that was historically brutal white oppression, but that was a long time ago now. we still have white racism issues to clean up but the battle there is mostly won (finally). our biggest race related problems are centered in our blackness right now, and have been for the last twenty years, which makes most (not all) of the classic BLM message nothing more than an excuse

theres a whole big slice of our black culture thats just flat out broken. millions upon millions of our black brothers and sisters respond with those tones of violence as an option like they were programmed with it - bc of course they have been. extreme consumption of ultra-violent and ultra-myopic one-sided half-truths, combined with an understandably guilty white populace afraid to challenge even the most brazenly biased and racist things coming from within blackness, created this space for gangstaholism to take hold

its a mental infection we need to work to remove from our culture wherever we can. right now its our beloved blackness that is most afflicted with this infection

of course a huge reason for all of that was historically brutal white oppression, but that was a long time ago now. we still have white racism issues to clean up but the battle there is mostly won (finally). our biggest race related problems are centered in our blackness right now, and have been for the last twenty years, which makes most (not all) of the classic BLM message nothing more than an excuse

The black man hasn't created a prominent civilization in 3,000 years. Also, the black man entrapped, enslaved and sold each other as slaves. The white man didn't go into Africa and round them up, they did that to each other. Also, how come African countries haven't done jack squat? No white oppression there.

OMG, you're pointing out FACTS, that's just so racist.

I'm not trying to start a race war but I'm not a white knight cuck either.

things are messed up right now racially bc whites have overcompensated and let blacks define the rules of what racism is. naturally blacks then did what humans ALWAYS do when they get too much control over others, the immediately began rigging the system against whites. this should come as no surprise since its exactly the same thing that whites did to blacks when they had too much control. the problem is that we havent yet acknowledged this kind of shit that blackness has pulled and consequently we are left with this huge social imbalance where blacks can say pretty much any racist thing they want while whites can say literally nothing. as long as we have this kind of imbalance things will ALWAYS be super fucked up, as we see they have been for the last hundred plus years on race issues. we just keep fucking this up over and over and over again, inventing new ways to screw each other over and rig the system against the other side

we need a total reboot, a complete fresh start. my hope is that the bizzarroland trump presidency will be the stepping stone that makes that change happen. not bc of anything trump does, but in spite of his buffoonery. his election simply illuminated the reality that the path we were on regarding race issues was once again broken all to hell. trump isnt a racist, he never has been, hes just an asshole. the fact that we let BLM broadbrush whiteness without pushing back on that obvious and overt bias is a symptom that we are once again in complete failure land when it comes to manifesting a healthy black/white relationship

my hope is that the shock of having a completely incompetent manchild of an ass in the white house will remind us pretty clearly how badly we fucked it up ... again. and then with a little humility blacks will get down off this ridiculous finger-pointing high horse they have been pushing down working white americas throat and recognize they need to focus on reconciliation, not retribution

Who gets banned for attacking Lit? We have beefed over a plethora of issues, taken our shots at each other and agreed on other shit. Maybe it's because I've never gotten into a pissing match with the dude over who has the biggest internet dick but the dude has literally offered me a ticket for when I venture up to see a game and I've never been the guy shouting his praises.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Who gets banned for attacking Lit? We have beefed over a plethora of issues, taken our shots at each other and agreed on other shit. Maybe it's because I've never gotten into a pissing match with the dude over who has the biggest internet dick but the dude has literally offered me a ticket for when I venture up to see a game and I've never been the guy shouting his praises.

Exactly.

GunnarZero got banned after repeated, non stop, insults of EVERYONE.

After he did THIS, for months straight, he was finally banned.

What a fucking faggot

Wagon Circler is currently the Vegas favorite to win the Gay Bowl MVP

Eat a bag of dicks

Fuck off faggot

Fat girls are tight because only you are gross enough to bang them

You can barely post in proper English, I doubt anything you say.

stop being a faggot.

You are also a massive faggot

Because either you are a fuck tard moron talking to me, or you are a fuck tard moron responding to no one. Your call.

I have a masters in fucking your mom

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg