JackKemp

Arians: Kaepernick “can play in the right system”

Of all the coaches in the NFL who didn’t directly work with quarterback Colin Kaepernick, few know Kaepernick’s game better than Cardinals coach Bruce Arians. Arians has faced Kaepernick’s 49ers twice per year for each of the last four years. So Arians knows what Kaepernick can and can’t do. During a Wednesday appearance on PFT…b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=15932921&post=2463670&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

More...

Jack Kemp is my official Adopt-an-Alumni Bill

September 25, 1962 -- QB Jack Kemp became a member of the Buffalo Bills when he was claimed off waivers from the San Diego Chargers for $100.

EJ Manuel is my Adopt-A-Bill

2013-Topps-Football-EJ-Manuel-Wal-Mart-Blue-212x300.jpg

he sucks, and he hates his country

I expect many empty seats to the team that picks that bum up

he sucks, and he hates his country

I expect many empty seats to the team that picks that bum up

PLease stop that ignorant narrative. He actually cares enough about his country to try to BETTER it, knowing he will pay the price for doing so. That's true sacrifice and service. What are you doing?

To show that I dont deify the guy, he is a bit ignorant to have bought into the establishment's narrative, but his heart is in the right place.

And to actually get ON TOPIC, of course he can play in the right system. He's proven that.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

PLease stop that ignorant narrative. He actually cares enough about his country to try to BETTER it, knowing he will pay the price for doing so. That's true sacrifice and service. What are you doing?

To show that I dont deify the guy, he is a bit ignorant to have bought into the establishment's narrative, but his heart is in the right place.

And to actually get ON TOPIC, of course he can play in the right system. He's proven that.

he definitely sucks, and yes he hates America.. both are facts

scribble it down in your coloring book so you don't forget

He's garbage. A no talent grand standing sewer rat. Only the dimmest of bulbs would attempt to put lipstick on this pig.

he definitely sucks, and yes he hates America.. both are facts

scribble it down in your coloring book so you don't forget

Show me where he said he hates America. I want to see this proof

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

He is not a bad QB (generally speaking), he is not a quality starter but I do think he could start in some capacity although he likely would not be a star player, perhaps as a game manager. With that said, he divides the locker room and carries way too much baggage to be worth it, not to mention he is seeking more money than what he is worth. Nobody likes him minus a few cucks and a portion of the black community. Not saying he is a bad person, he is doing his best as a human being and I think that is commendable, although I do think his efforts are misguided.

His national anthem antics were on full display brainiac. Shows a lack of understanding, respect, and love for our great nation. Your sympathy for this jackass is not surprising. LOL. Dumbass.

show me one post where you weren't a dumb libtard faggot... I want to see this proof

• Disagree 1

Krappernick can play with his own cock. I wouldn't be surprised if every NFL team secretly blacklisted the guy. :niterider

His national anthem antics were on full display brainiac. Shows a lack of understanding, respect, and love for our great nation. Your sympathy for this jackass is not surprising. LOL. Dumbass.

I hope you chastise each and every person of the thousands who "show a lack of understand, respect, and love for our great nation" as they don't take their hat off, talk, etc. during the anthem at every sporting event.

I love how people are soooo bothered at the most non-violent protest ever, literally just taking a knee, teammates said he wasn't even a distraction. Not like he went to midfield and did it.

People are way too uptight about this protest

First off, fuckwit, I don't have sympathy for him but not standing for the national anthem doesn't equal hates America and second kiss my ass troll

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

show me one post where you weren't a dumb libtard faggot... I want to see this proof

The ones where i posted about Football, something you've never done and dude, I swear, the next time I get home, I'm going to give you an exclusive opportunity to call me a faggot face to face and see what happens. See how that turns out for you. I fucking promise you, it'll be a huge mistake for you. Epic mistake.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I hope you chastise each and every person of the thousands who "show a lack of understand, respect, and love for our great nation" as they don't take their hat off, talk, etc. during the anthem at every sporting event.

I love how people are soooo bothered at the most non-violent protest ever, literally just taking a knee, teammates said he wasn't even a distraction. Not like he went to midfield and did it.

No they're not. They just found something to try and act brave about while pounding on their keyboards, hidden behind their desks.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The ones where i posted about Football, something you've never done and dude, I swear, the next time I get home, I'm going to give you an exclusive opportunity to call me a faggot face to face and see what happens. See how that turns out for you. I fucking promise you, it'll be a huge mistake for you. Epic mistake.

Once I'm added to mod team this type of antic will not stand. Threatening fellow members will get you a swift kick in the hindquarters out of here.

Clean up your game.

Once I'm added to mod team this type of antic will not stand. Threatening fellow members will get you a swift kick in the hindquarters out of here.

Clean up your game.

You're never going to be a mod you fucking troll. Now take your soapbox and run along

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

ohh no.. don't do that, tough guy

your frail bitch ass wouldn't do shit, but I welcome your snowflake ass to try

now go log in your other account and reply back, bitch

Clean up your game.

Threat? Please.. nobody takes that weak lame fuck serious

Dude...c'mon with this.

No, he wasn't a distraction at all.It just led the broadcast of every single 49er game and the camera followed the moron during and after the anthem.The 49ers couldn't hold a post game presser without having to answer questions about him.No distraction at all.As far as the fans that talk and refrain from removing hats during the anthem, that's just poor upbringing, plain and simple.

No, he wasn't a distraction at all.It just led the broadcast of every single 49er game and the camera followed the moron during and after the anthem.The 49ers couldn't hold a post game presser without having to answer questions about him.No distraction at all.As far as the fans that talk and refrain from removing hats during the anthem, that's just poor upbringing, plain and simple.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/chip-kelly-says-colin-kaepernick-was-never-a-distraction-will-be-better-in-2017/

"Kap was awesome. At the beginning of the year, [he] made a stance in terms of what he believes is right, and we recognized and supported his ability to do that, but he never brought that into the locker room," Kelly explained. "We had a meeting the day after the Green Bay game, that he did it in the preseason, and he explained to all the players his thought process and mindset for what he was doing. And there were some players who agreed with him and there were some players who didn't agree with him.

"After that point, we heard from the outside about what a distraction it is. Except those people aren't in our locker room and it never was a distraction. And Kap never brought that and never turned it into a circus ... came to work every day, extremely diligent in terms of his preparation, in terms of his work ethic in the weight room, in terms of his work ethic in the meeting room, and I really enjoyed Kap."

Still, dumb questions come from dumb people in situations with less scrutiny. And to Kelly, any of the outside noise was just that: noise. He told Schefter that Kaepernick was "zero distraction" to the team and anyone who was not there does not understand "what it's like."

"I think people that aren't in there, when you just talk about ... when you're not there, it's easy to speculate on what it's like, but he is zero distraction," Kelly said.

Just because ESPN and the rest of the media beats a dead horse relentlessly doesn't mean that the teammates are distracted, just people like us who have to see it incessantly beat into our heads over and over every day are. Much like Tim Tebow being all over ESPN when he was playing for the Broncos.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/chip-kelly-says-colin-kaepernick-was-never-a-distraction-will-be-better-in-2017/

"Kap was awesome. At the beginning of the year, [he] made a stance in terms of what he believes is right, and we recognized and supported his ability to do that, but he never brought that into the locker room," Kelly explained. "We had a meeting the day after the Green Bay game, that he did it in the preseason, and he explained to all the players his thought process and mindset for what he was doing. And there were some players who agreed with him and there were some players who didn't agree with him.

"After that point, we heard from the outside about what a distraction it is. Except those people aren't in our locker room and it never was a distraction. And Kap never brought that and never turned it into a circus ... came to work every day, extremely diligent in terms of his preparation, in terms of his work ethic in the weight room, in terms of his work ethic in the meeting room, and I really enjoyed Kap."

Still, dumb questions come from dumb people in situations with less scrutiny. And to Kelly, any of the outside noise was just that: noise. He told Schefter that Kaepernick was "zero distraction" to the team and anyone who was not there does not understand "what it's like."

"I think people that aren't in there, when you just talk about ... when you're not there, it's easy to speculate on what it's like, but he is zero distraction," Kelly said.

What people say in public in these matters is part of a PR campaign. If you honestly believe that the huge media circus over this issue had no effect than I'm not sure I know how to respond.If I was part of that organization I would have plenty of disdain for him, for his actions, his agenda and his complete disregard for the city and his team mates.If you have a bone to pick with your country you don't have a right to bring it to your employers doorstep.

Dude...c'mon with this.

why? were you triggered?

I respect lits choice to make this a free form board but as long as I am a mod I'm not going to tolerate repeated threats of violence

I don't even know how to do it but I guarantee you if you keep threatening each other I'm going to put you on timeout

It's such childish behavior that quite frankly I'm offended that I even have to waste brain cells to talk about this, but if you're going to be childish assholes ad infinitum then eventually I'm going to do something about it

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

what the fuck did I do? lol you guys take this shit so serious