Woody

Adolphus arrested on weapons charges

Grrrrreat.

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) - Bills defensive tackle Adolphus Washington was arrested Sunday in Cincinnati on weapons charges, 7 Eyewitness News has learned.

According to the Sharonville Police Department, while officers were clearing out a local water park, Washington reached for and displayed a gun to police.

The incident occurred around 10 p.m.

The defensive tackle was later released.

From the police report: "While officer Armstrong and Officer Morgan were clearing out a crowd on the lot of Splash Waterpark, suspect reached for and displayed a gun while sitting inside his vehicle, just feet away from officers. The suspect did not inform officers beforehand. Suspect was arrested, process at the PD and released."

Washington, who was selected in the 3rd round of the 2016 draft, played in 15 games this past season recording 12 total tackles and 2.5 sacks.

"We are aware of the incident regarding Adolphus Washington and have been in contact with him," the Bills said in a statement. "Since it is a pending legal matter, we will have no further comment.”

LINK:

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/bills-dl-adolphus-washington-arrested-on-weapons-charge

"The beat goes on, the beat goes on...drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain...la de da de de, la de da de da"

This team is exhausting...

McDerma is going to grow hair after he hears about this.

Washington, pack your bags son.

cba fan

I started typing this big reaction to this thread, cussing out the team, Aldophus, then realized it wasn't worth my energy anymore

One day....

One word....

Typical.

Yes. And not just of the Bills.

Every coach across the league is nervous this time of year while these players are left to their own devices leading up to training camp. Availability is important to McDermott. It will be interesting to see how he reacts to suspensions should Washington end up with one.

Yes. And not just of the Bills.

Every coach across the league is nervous this time of year while these players are left to their own devices leading up to training camp. Availability is important to McDermott. It will be interesting to see how he reacts to suspensions should Washington end up with one.

Just adds more creedence to my belief that all Silverbacks should be caged and the Bills Silverbacks especially! It needs to be written into their contract and explained to them it is for their own protection. Their accomodations or cages can be much more luxurious than the general silverback population cages. The Bills Silverback cages can be fitted out with elaborate tree swings and a grotto to simulate a Lagoon effect in the middle of the Jungle, pipe in loud rap music and jungle sounds in the background so they feel at home. Then supply them with all kinds of balls and toys and fur coats and feather hats to wear and ship in female silverbacks from the Gen Pop cage so they can play drug pimps while waiting for their Sunday release! Brandon can make buck charging the fans to come and watch them play in their lagoon and provide bananas and oranges to toss to them to make it more fan interactive. Admit it you all would race to get in line for that show and throw a couple of bananas and oranges like a good loyal fan! Just another revenue source for the Bills provided by the hardest working and most clever front office marketing huckster in the NFL! How do you think the NFLPA union is going to accept Russ newest marketing idea?

Just adds more creedence to my belief that all Silverbacks should be caged and the Bills Silverbacks especially! It needs to be written into their contract and explained to them it is for their own protection. Their accomodations or cages can be much more luxurious than the general silverback population cages. The Bills Silverback cages can be fitted out with elaborate tree swings and a grotto to simulate a Lagoon effect in the middle of the Jungle, pipe in loud rap music and jungle sounds in the background so they feel at home. Then supply them with all kinds of balls and toys and fur coats and feather hats to wear and ship in female silverbacks from the Gen Pop cage so they can play drug pimps while waiting for their Sunday release! Brandon can make buck charging the fans to come and watch them play in their lagoon and provide bananas and oranges to toss to them to make it more fan interactive. Admit it you all would race to get in line for that show and throw a couple of bananas and oranges like a good loyal fan! Just another revenue source for the Bills provided by the hardest working and most clever front office marketing huckster in the NFL! How do you think the NFLPA union is going to accept Russ newest marketing idea?

I must take issue with this post,the Bills don't need another "revenue source".They suck the taxpayers money already for Stadium remodels and enormous fees for police protection on game days.

This situation puts McDermott in a tough spot because even if he wants to send a message to the rest of the team, can't really cut a guy was a 3rd round pick just last year. And he's also a player we are depending on stepping on in the new defense given the lack of overall depth at the position.

Just wish these knuckleheads could stay out of trouble and keep away from the thug life realizing what a rare opportunity it is to play in the NFL for the type of money they are making.

This situation puts McDermott in a tough spot because even if he wants to send a message to the rest of the team, can't really cut a guy was a 3rd round pick just last year. And he's also a player we are depending on stepping on in the new defense given the lack of overall depth at the position.

Just wish these knuckleheads could stay out of trouble and keep away from the thug life realizing what a rare opportunity it is to play in the NFL for the type of money they are making.

Not really a tough position.Considering the stable of idiots on this team like Dareus racing with a team mate on a public road at rush hour and crashing or the drug issues that have caused suspensions the fans certainly don't value character or intelligence on the roster.Although I give Incognito props for seemingly growing out his bullying stage management would have never brought a player like that in here if character mattered.Although I believe its a huge mistake, the thuggery doesn't seem to matter as long as the thugs can make plays but like Bill Parcells used to say, "You cant win with stupid players".

Why is it that 9/10 it's always the black guy getting busted with drug & gun charges? I'm not saying it has never happened to white players but whenever I see a headline like 'NFL player arrested on gun charges' I pretty much assume that it's a black guy before even clicking the link.

Why is it that 9/10 it's always the black guy getting busted with drug & gun charges? I'm not saying it has never happened to white players but whenever I see a headline like 'NFL player arrested on gun charges' I pretty much assume that it's a black guy before even clicking the link.

I agree, I was thinking the same thing