throwaway_account

I caught my FIL cheating on my MIL. What should I do?

Possibly your own children? Both of you, get tested before you procreate, you should be fine.

Then mind your own business.

People make choices and then they live with the consequences. It's called life.

Damn, someones been watching too many Gangster shows LOL

Hey I have Netflix AND Amazon Prime!

seriously though. Just throwing out worst case scenario. He did not say any details of the mental makeup of FIL.

cba fan

Simple, you fixed his phone, that's it. you saw nothing, you know nothing, sooner or later he will get caught. If pressed you saw dirty pictures on his phone, and you didn't ask him anything about it, because it was awkward. Stay the hell out of it. Its all on the Cloud now anyways, all the evidence is there, so let it stay there....

Why the fuck would you even consider telling anyone. And more importantly, why would you seek advice here. This is just a fishing trip, right?

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

You commitment is to the health and safety of your spouse and your children. Anything else is secondary. Be sure you are not doing this for yourself. I would research health risks to your family. Then if there are any you need to discuss it with the spouse.

You all are sick lol ..just tell him he had to come clean by himself

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

Like others have said "What do you expect to accomplish by outing your FIL?" Also I would suggest doing nothing so as to not look like a cock blocker! Plus if the hookers are hot "then send the pics or it didn't happen!"

I don't like this non-football discussion in these forums.

Consider the majority of the member's posts and shouts:

not-sure-if-youre-joking-or-serious.jpg

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Who doesn't like to get pissed on by black trannies? I wouldn't say anything.