George

Former Bill Vince Young takes shot at another former Bills QB

Buffalo Bills

Former Buffalo Bills QB Vince Young takes shot at another former Bills QB

Updated on June 27, 2017 at 1:43 PM Posted on June 27, 2017 at 1:40 PM

By Ryan Talbot

talbotrj@yahoo.com

Contributing writer

Vince Young's most recent attempt at a football comeback ended almost two weeks ago. The former Buffalo Bills quarterback had signed with the CFL's Saskatchewan Roughriders, but tore his hamstring. He was eventually waived by the team.

Young, 34, may not get another shot in professional football after his most recent injury, but the former quarterback had no problem taking a shot at another former Bills quarterback.

In an interview with Sports Illustrated's Greg Bishop, Young said he barely watched the NFL since he had retired in 2014. However, he eventually name-dropped Ryan Fitzpatrick when talking about his frustrations with the league.

From SI.com:

Even when he exposes his vulnerabilities, revealing that he's barely watched any football since he retired, he can't help but say, "I'd see a quarterback and be like, Dude is garbage, and I'm over here in the kitchen cooking turkey necks!?" He's reminded that the Cardinals recently signed Blaine Gabbert, a first-round failure who never achieved Young's success, and he pounces: "Exactly. I hate to name-drop, but [Ryan] Fitzpatrick is still playing!? He leads the league in interceptions, and he's still f------ getting paid? I mean, what the f--- is going on?" (Fitzpatrick was third in picks last year, but Young has a point.)

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/06/former_buffalo_bills_qb_vince_young_takes_shot_at_another_former_bills_qb.html

Maybe if Vince could read a defense ? :duh:

Talented guy, but yes, reading defenses would have helped his career.

Like Cardale and Tyrod, Vincent was as dumb as a bucket of hair.

I think Tyrod is pretty smart but deathly afraid of turnovers

You got to be pretty much wide open or he won't throw the ball

LOL Vince Young. :niterider

Fitz > Vince Young.

Yet another "quarterback" who coincidentally couldn't pass for shit and depended entirely on his ability to run.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Could you guys imagine if a white QB said this about a black QB? Could you guys fucking imagine?

Could you guys imagine if a white QB said this about a black QB? Could you guys fucking imagine?

What's with this race baiting? No need for that. To be honest, I'd rather have Vince Young than Fitzpatrick. Both are extremely limited. Young the higher ceiling.

What's with this race baiting? No need for that. To be honest, I'd rather have Vince Young than Fitzpatrick. Both are extremely limited. Young the higher ceiling.

White knight. Just more double standards. The white man is discriminated against more than any other group in the world... Ha! Vince Young over Fitzpatrick, get a grip.

you cannot be serious

I've had lots of experiences with minorities... Look, the white man isn't holding the black man down, they expect us to do everything for them. Their IQ, intelligence holds them back.

If anything, they hold us down.

I just have to laugh at "former" Bills qb. Dude didn't even get past the preseason.

But he will always hold a special place in my bitter heart. The last Bills game I ever saw was he basically single handidly defeated the Bills and destroyed their small playoff hopes.

The whole game I was yelling "HE AINT GONNA PASS IT!!!!!" and yet the fucking Bills kept respecting the pass and letting him run wild on their asses. It was that cold ass day I opened my eyes and said 'enough of this shit' and haven't seen a Bills game since. Vince fucking Young.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Maybe if Vince could read a defense ? :duh:

After seeing his quote, I wonder if the dude can just "read". Period.

I've had lots of experiences with minorities... Look, the white man isn't holding the black man down, they expect us to do everything for them. Their IQ, intelligence holds them back.

If anything, they hold us down.

Mighty broad brush you paint with.

I suggest you worry about your own IQ bro....as well as your liquor intake. There is plenty there to keep you busy. LOL

haven't seen a Bills game since. Vince fucking Young.

Are you serious bro?...

If you are, then it's a shame (on the Bills.)

billslogo.jpg

Fitz is 200x the QB that asshole ever was.

He's just bitter because the fucking moron blew through all his cash. It's like when trailer trash hits the mega millions. a few years of living large like Kid Rock and then they're right back in the trailer park cooking meth.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

Are you serious bro?...

If you are, then it's a shame (on the Bills.)

Yeah. But it was also the straw that broke the camels back. It got to the point where I was spending good money to watch the Bills lose games like 13-10. It got to the point where tailgating was the only highlight. When it was time for kickoff I actually got pissed because I fucking knew I was about to be bored to death for 3 hours in shitty weather to watch a shitty game where most often the Bills lost. Maybe I was unlucky with the games I picked to go watch but that Vince Young game was it. Haven't been back since and won't until this dumbass organization gets it figured out.

Fitz Career Games 126 Completions 2,315 Atts 3,876 Comp % 59.7 Yds 25,888 AVE 6.68 TD's 166 Long 98 INTs 133 Fum 42 -- Rating 79.7

Young Career Games 60 Completions 755 Atts 1,304 Comp % 57.9 Yds 8,964 AVE 6.87 TD's 46 Long 73 INTs 51 Fum 19 -- Rating 74.4

Young shouldn't be calling out Fitz. Young was a horrible QB. Not that Fitz is great. I always liked Fitz. The 7th round 250th pick Harvard QB that plays tough and has a great beard. Then there is Young a 1st round 3rd pick that was expected to be a star and was in the running for the Heisman Trophy. Tell me who is the bigger bust?

Yeah. But it was also the straw that broke the camels back. It got to the point where I was spending good money to watch the Bills lose games like 13-10. It got to the point where tailgating was the only highlight. When it was time for kickoff I actually got pissed because I fucking knew I was about to be bored to death for 3 hours in shitty weather to watch a shitty game where most often the Bills lost. Maybe I was unlucky with the games I picked to go watch but that Vince Young game was it. Haven't been back since and won't until this dumbass organization gets it figured out.

Damn Sean. Its been a while then. That's a Losman era game isn't it ? 07 maybe 08 ? I remember it.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Damn Sean. Its been a while then. That's a Losman era game isn't it ? 07 maybe 08 ? I remember it.

It was a Xmas eve game...2006. And I would go to about 2-3 games a year every year the previous 15.

Doesn't help that I moved away from WNY in 06....but I digress....