LiterateStylish

Supreme Court reinstates Trump travel ban - Unanimous decision

Oh yes, all those of gangs of Christians doing drive bys in America. I go to a Lutheran church and don't recall a call to arms to get together and kill. Stoo talking out of your ass kid.

You can stop watching Menace II Society now, South Central LA isn't like that anymore lol

Any travel ban that doesn't include Saudi Arabia and Pakistan (the #1 & #2 manufacturers of terrorism in the world) is nothing more than a farce.

Look at the shiny object everyone.

THe whole thing is a fucking sham.

Exactly!!!

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Oh I see, so there hasn't been any terrorism in Europe clearly linked to Muslim immigrants?:duh!: That's a FOX news thing?LMAO You're a typical ignorant snowflake infected with the mental disorder of liberalism.

Look, most of us don't want to risk terrorists coming here through porous, open borders, however, like JK said, if you don't include the 2 countries that produce a major amount of known terrorists, the wtf is the point?

I agree we should add those 2 countries to the list. but Trump must feel there is a proper vetting process in place that wasn't there before 911.

Like 110 billion reasons why Saudi Arabia isn't on the list??

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Why am I getting this thread sent to me as an e-mail notification? Fuck Trump. I don't want to even hear his name let alone get e-mail from the Buffalorange alerting me to this thread.

Why am I getting this thread sent to me as an e-mail notification? Fuck Trump. I don't want to even hear his name let alone get e-mail from the Buffalorange alerting me to this thread.

You should move to Venezuela. You and all of the other leftist assholes could enjoy the misery together.:wishes:

Are you fucking high? Christians kill people every day in America, and in Africa they're genocidal.

Yikes, this is true. In America, us naughty Christians use bad words. In places like South America & Mexico we'll chop your Goddamn head off with a dull knife or a machete. The dynamics are different though.

Oh look the bigot bro squad are giving each other high fives. Meanwhile Christians continue to be the greatest threat to Americans, murdering hundreds of Americans every day.

Oh yes, anyone who doesn't want to bring Europes terror problems to America is a bigot. You are so intellectually lazy it's pathetic.The Christian claim is just another example of your ignorance.

Heyyyyyyy Schony!

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Heyyyyyyy Schony!

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

"Saudi Arabia and Pakistan (the #1 & #2 manufacturers of terrorism in the world)".

Well, they are from these countries originally but that isn't where they are traveling from. These upstanding Muslim entities who get their sick Islamic theology d-i-r-e-c-t-l-y from the Koran (it's in the book) go to their rats' nests in Somalia, Yemen, Libya, eastern Iraq and Syria where they hone their sick twisted practices and then leave through these shit holes to go inflict their terror worldwide.

As for Christians being the numero uno killers is the US and the world, that is so bigoted and ridiculous of a comment it indicates that mental illness is hampering the dude's existence.

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

You can stop watching Menace II Society now, South Central LA isn't like that anymore lol

Never seen it. Don't know how that has anything to do with what i said, about Christians doing drive bys.

Well then ISIS aren't muslims

They think they are, and from what i've seen from the Quran, they are doing what it says.

Christians = Christ like.

Muslims = Quran followers.

The Quran talks about murdering.

Jesus doesn't.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Yes they are. If you do not believe it. Just ask them. They are killing the non-believers.

cba fan

Yikes, this is true. In America, us naughty Christians use bad words. In places like South America & Mexico we'll chop your Goddamn head off with a dull knife or a machete. The dynamics are different though.

Yes the dynamics are completely different. No Christian practices murder in the name of religion. They evolved way past that way of thinking centuries ago.

This line of thinking would be like saying all people who eat carrots are murderers because John Wayne Gacy asked for carrots as his last meal.

cba fan

The Supreme Court is letting a limited version of U.S. President Donald Trump's ban on travel from six mostly Muslim countries take effect, a victory for Trump in the biggest legal controversy of his young presidency.

The justices will hear full arguments in October in the case, which has stirred heated emotions across the nation. In the meantime, the court said Monday that Trump's ban on visitors from Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen can be enforced as long if those visitors lack a "credible claim of a bona fide relationship with a person or entity in the United States."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/supreme-court-travel-ban-1.4177987

They way the court is looking at it makes sense to me.

I really don't see how this will help our security in the long run but they must think it will have some impact.

They think they are, and from what i've seen from the Quran, they are doing what it says.

I have friends from Saudi Arabia who were here for school, they say isis are not muslims, they are more like a much more extreme version of the westboro baptist church who go around picketing funerals.

If you can't read Arabic, you cannot articulate the Quran. Any reproduction/translation is littered with errors that misinterpret

Yes the dynamics are completely different. No Christian practices murder in the name of religion. They evolved way past that way of thinking centuries ago.

This line of thinking would be like saying all people who eat carrots are murderers because John Wayne Gacy asked for carrots as his last meal.

That's definitely a valid point. Matter of fact I need to quit this white knight bull crap, Islam needs to defend themselves, Christians murder but not in the name of Christianity and certainly not in the name of Christ.

Christians = Christ like.

Muslims = Quran followers.

The Quran talks about murdering.

Jesus doesn't.

Amen brah

I have friends from Saudi Arabia who were here for school, they say isis are not muslims, they are more like a much more extreme version of the westboro baptist church who go around picketing funerals.

If you can't read Arabic, you cannot articulate the Quran. Any reproduction/translation is littered with errors that misinterpret

I have no friends in that shit hole and don't want any. Gross.

That's the difference between Christian extremists and Islamic extremists. Westboro Baptist pickets funerals and other stupid shit like that, Islamic extremists kill innocent people at record levels all over the globe. They still behead people in Mecca. Can you fucking imagine if Catholics were beheading people in Vatican City. Holy fuck. Islam, specifically the Wahhabism version which is widely practiced in your friends country, is the main source of the violent ideals that extremist groups hold onto and use. Your friend sounds like a typical apologist Muslim that doesn't want to admit their is a growing radical ideological movement in Islam. They'd rather just sit back and watch innocent people die while they claim its just a few bad apples. Fuck them.