DMT

Patriots sponsoring Gay Bowl 17 in Boston this October

What's your point, ace? Most people are too scared to these days for fear of the PC police. LOL

You're the one showing who is scared. Speaking your mind on a message board proves it. Keep on being you!

You sound mean spirited with zero tolerance for opposing views. Does one have to be gay to respond to this lovely thread? Hmm?? Wow. How petty. How pathetic.

"Can we all just get along?" as Rodney King said so eloquently years ago..

You need to re-read posts if you think that was the post that overstepped. Comparing people different than you to animals is unacceptable.

Being a proponent of people different than you is exactly what I was supporting.

I do accept some blame, however. Clearly this was meant to elicit a reaction and I fell for it.

True words are plain.

At least it's about football, progress for you idiots.

There he goes again

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

I hate it when people make fun of me when they learn I'm a Christian, apparently I am stupid for believing in a man in the sky. So I kind of feel for people with unpopular views. As long as they are not hurting anyone, I don't care.

Just a question, but what Christian church do you go to that celebrates LGBT?

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Perhaps Kraft should make all the restrooms in the stadium open to men and women so that freakish transgender types who attend won't be offended.

What a crock of dung.

Lol

Dude, you compared transgender people and gays to farm animals. Had you just stfu and kept it moving, there wouldn't be a problem. Nobody targeted you because you're white. You were targeted because you're a bigot.

I didn't take it this way. Seemed like he was replying to the post before it, that they allow anyone to use the womens bathroom now a days. I am dead set against males using the ladies restroom period. If they are transgender, then i doubt anyone would know anyway, unless they announce it before they go in. I have a daughter and its not the LGBT that i worry about, its the ones who pose as or use the law to use the restroom to spy or do something worse. So i say better safe than sorry, if you have a dong, you use the mens bathroom.

You probably hate black people too. Fucking idiot. This is why so many people in this world hate us. Because of ignorant twats like you.

The bible says the same thing, Leviticus 18-22. Does that mean that God hates black people?

You're the one showing who is scared. Speaking your mind on a message board proves it. Keep on being you!

Scared? Me? Whatever, guy. I do love being me, though. That much is true.

I didn't take it this way. Seemed like he was replying to the post before it, that they allow anyone to use the womens bathroom now a days. I am dead set against with males using the ladies restroom period. If they are transgender, then i doubt anyone would know anyway, unless they announce it before they go in. I have a daughter and its not the LGBT that i worry about, its the ones who pose as or use the law to use the restroom to spy or do something worse. So i say better safe than sorry, if you have a dong, you use the mens bathroom.

Damn you said that well. Got a freaking dong? Use the men's room. It's quite simple actually. If you have female parts......wait for it.......use the ladies room! What happens when some jerk decides he's a cat and not a man? Will we be installing man size litter boxes to make these folks feel good? It never ends. Insanity.

Just a question, but what Christian church do you go to that celebrates LGBT?

My point exactly. When is White Guy Hetero Day? Do I make my point? LOL

Why does everybody need a day now? Just live your life and shut up.

Freaks require attention or they whither away. Fact.

Freaks require attention or they whither away. Fact.

This was 2 pages ago, I dropped it but you kept going for 2 more whole pages.

Gross. I'd never let you fix me up with one of them. Maybe if they quit making so much noise, I would too.

Bottom line is, calling gay people freaks and comparing them to farm animals is bigoted and there is absolutely no reason for it. Wtf is your problem? I don't get it. I'm not a SJW by no means, just trying to understand the hatred. I really hope you are in high school still. How old are you anyways?

This was 2 pages ago, I dropped it but you kept going for 2 more whole pages.

Bottom line is, calling gay people freaks and comparing them to farm animals is bigoted and there is absolutely no reason for it. Wtf is your problem? I don't get it. I'm not a SJW by no means, just trying to understand the hatred. I really hope you are in high school still. How old are you anyways?

No hate involved at all, brah. Just speaking my mind. You are WAY to sensitive. Go take an aspirin and have a nice little nap. Puss.

No hate involved at all, brah. Just speaking my mind. You are WAY to sensitive. Go take an aspirin and have a nice little nap. Puss.

You are just mad because you're a proven hypocrite. Truth is, I'd fucking bench press you.

"Freaks acquire more attention or they wither away. Fact." Says the guy who goes on and on for 2 pages after everyone stops responding to him.

Funny thing is, usually the biggest faggots are the most vocal gay bashers, wouldn't surprise me if you have homosexual tendencies.

You are just mad because you're a proven hypocrite. Truth is, I'd fucking bench press you.

"Freaks acquire more attention or they wither away. Fact." Says the guy who goes on and on for 2 pages after everyone stops responding to him.

Funny thing is, usually the biggest faggots are the most vocal gay bashers, wouldn't surprise me if you have homosexual tendencies.

Shazam! Yes, you sound like quite the religious man. Bench press me? LOL. Wow. No need to worry about me being a homo, ace. I'm hetero all the way. I love women and I don't find sexuality the least bit confusing as so many do these days. Calm down. Take a BC Powder.

Shazam! Yes, you sound like quite the religious man. Bench press me? LOL. Wow. No need to worry about me being a homo, ace. I'm hetero all the way. I love women and I don't find sexuality the least bit confusing as so many do these days. Calm down. Take a BC Powder.

Thanks for reiterating that you're hetero once again, I'm not sure if you're trying to convince me or yourself at this point, maybe you should bash gays some more to drive the point home further. I probably could bench you, unless you weigh over 300lbs, in which case I doubt you won't have to worry about any transgenders hitting on you champ. But please say more outlandish things so you can get more attention.

Again Ham, what church do you to, that they celebrate LGBT?

Again Ham, what church do you to, that they celebrate LGBT?

Jesus said to render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and render under to the Lord that which is the Lord's. It's in the Bible. In America, there is a separation of Church & state along with the right to pursue happiness. With that said, if you or bowman choose not to have sex with the same sex or identify as the opposite sex you were born as out of religious beliefs, I respect that but the moment you impose your religious beliefs on other people, I got a big big big problem with that.

Jesus said to render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and render under to the Lord that which is the Lord's. It's in the Bible. In America, there is a separation of Church & state along with the right to pursue happiness. With that said, if you or bowman choose not to have sex with the same sex or identify as the opposite sex you were born as out of religious beliefs, I respect that but the moment you impose your religious beliefs on other people, I got a big big big problem with that.

I don't have a problem with them having the same rights, but changing the law to allow men to use the ladies room, i have big big big problem with that.

I don't have a problem with them having the same rights, but changing the law to allow men to use the ladies room, i have big big big problem with that.

Where did this come from? Don't pretend to know my thoughts on this because that's a big big big assumption on your part. We are talking about comparing transgenders to farm animals and freaks and obviously the Patriots hosting the gay bowl, this isn't a bathroom debate so don't assume my position on that. If you have a penis, you use the men's room. Although it would be cool to have a trans bathroom, I don't think establishments should be forced to have one.

Where did this come from? Don't pretend to know my thoughts on this because that's a big big big assumption on your part. We are talking about comparing transgenders to farm animals and freaks and obviously the Patriots hosting the gay bowl, this isn't a bathroom debate so don't assume my position on that. If you have a penis, you use the men's room. Although it would be cool to have a trans bathroom, I don't think establishments should be forced to have one.

It is a bathroom debate, if you go back and read Buffalobill said something about Kraft letting men use womens bathrooms and bowman replied and said he could let farm animals use them too. Maybe i can't read, but thats what i got from it. So why don't youtake it down a notch Christian. Im just rying to understand this church you go to,vwhere you can threaten and use the language like you do