DMT

Patriots sponsoring Gay Bowl 17 in Boston this October

http://www.outsports.com/2017/5/21/15670934/new-england-patriots-gay-bowl

ogrtcdmi.gif

The New England Patriots will be a sponsor of Gay Bowl 17, the event’s organizing committee announced Saturday night. Boston’s LGBT Flag Football group shared the news during its spring season awards banquet.

The Patriots have confirmed the sponsorship with Outsports.

Earlier this year Patriots owner Bob Kraft joined the league at its annual scholarship dinner (picture below), which honored local LGBT high school athlete Chris Morse.

New rule change allows players to play 2-Tongue Touch

Why isn't this in the gay forum?

Who says it isn't?

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

Wagon Circler is currently the Vegas favorite to win the Gay Bowl MVP

He is a lip lock.

cba fan

That's a classy move, just makes me have even more respect for Kraft. Gay rights are important to protect and everyone should be treated equally and celebrated for who they are.

That's a classy move, just makes me have even more respect for Kraft. Gay rights are important to protect and everyone should be treated equally and celebrated for who they are.

Treated equally? Sure, why not, at least in most ways. Celebrated??? What they do is their business, disgusting as it may be. No need for a celebration, though. Transgender? When did we start caring about these people? They are like .03 percent of the population. Anyway, just my opinion, though I'm sure I've invited the wrath of the PC police. About which I don't give a sh*t.

Treated equally? Sure, why not, at least in most ways. Celebrated??? What they do is their business, disgusting as it may be. No need for a celebration, though. Transgender? When did we start caring about these people? They are like .03 percent of the population. Anyway, just my opinion, though I'm sure I've invited the wrath of the PC police. About which I don't give a sh*t.

There's nothing I can say here that's going to open your mind; it's a change you have to come to when you're ready. Just think about the riducle they've endured just to get to this point and if your line of thinking is oppression or regression.

True words are plain.

There's nothing I can say here that's going to open your mind; it's a change you have to come to when you're ready. Just think about the riducle they've endured just to get to this point and if your line of thinking is oppression or regression.

Don't worry about me friend. I'm great the way I am and sleep just fine. Don't see myself ever changing. Will never embrace an "anything goes" world. Sorry.

Don't worry about me friend. I'm great the way I am and sleep just fine. Don't see myself ever changing. Will never embrace an "anything goes" world. Sorry.

I hate it when people make fun of me when they learn I'm a Christian, apparently I am stupid for believing in a man in the sky. So I kind of feel for people with unpopular views. As long as they are not hurting anyone, I don't care.

I hate it when people make fun of me when they learn I'm a Christian, apparently I am stupid for believing in a man in the sky. So I kind of feel for people with unpopular views. As long as they are not hurting anyone, I don't care.

Are you saying I made fun of you? If so, show me where I did that. I completely agree with your last statement. I just don't want all the nonsense thrown in my face constantly and called "normal". No one needs to be "celebrated" more than anyone else. Sick of all the attention seeking. These folks are not heroes.

Are you saying I made fun of you? If so, show me where I did that. I completely agree with your last statement. I just don't want all the nonsense thrown in my face constantly and called "normal". No one needs to be "celebrated" more than anyone else. Sick of all the attention seeking. These folks are not heroes.

No, I see where you are confused, I was speaking in general terms and I was trying to draw contrast to bring understanding to both ends of the spectrum. My bad for confusion, I'll take credit for that because I was sloppy in my delivery. I meant like in general, in today's day and age when people find out I believe in God "Oh, you believe in God - retard." So I kind of have an understanding as to what it's like to be degraded for having unpopular beliefs, which is exactly why I support transgenders and LBGT.

No, I see where you are confused, I was speaking in general terms and I was trying to draw contrast to bring understanding to both ends of the spectrum. My bad for confusion, I'll take credit for that because I was sloppy in my delivery. I meant like in general, in today's day and age when people find out I believe in God "Oh, you believe in God - retard." So I kind of have an understanding as to what it's like to be degraded for having unpopular beliefs, which is exactly why I support transgenders and LBGT.

No problem. I'd never make fun of you because you believe in God. To hell with those who would. These days I sit around waiting for the introduction of the next kind of freak that we're all expected to accept with open arms. Sad. These people are way too catered to.

No problem. I'd never make fun of you because you believe in God. To hell with those who would. These days I sit around waiting for the introduction of the next kind of freak that we're all expected to accept with open arms. Sad. These people are way too catered to.

I'll admit the SJW stuff is a little aggravating, but I deal with it because I think it's important everybody has their say and as intellectuals we can discuss each others positions. Only thing I do not have any tolerance for is Islam. Which ironically I found a gay man interviewing a Muslim woman and was sympathetic to Islam, which I found hysterical because if he went to the Middle East, 5 minutes after he got off that plane, he would be thrown off a roof for being gay. The left has gone too far in catering to wack jobs which is why I am back to the right again unfortunately, which is sad because I am a moderate Democrat at heart.

Perhaps Kraft should make all the restrooms in the stadium open to men and women so that freakish transgender types who attend won't be offended.

What a crock of dung.

Perhaps Kraft should make all the restrooms in the stadium open to men and women so that freakish transgender types who attend won't be offended.

What a crock of dung.

Hell, why not just invite all the farm animals in too. Gay or straight alike. LOL

Hell, why not just invite all the farm animals in too. Gay or straight alike. LOL

LOL. Nice to know there are still a few of us "normal" around here brother. LOL. LOL

What a crock of dung.

I'm definitely going to start using toilet seat covers. God know what's growing on those.

LOL. Nice to know there are still a few of us "normal" around here brother. LOL. LOL

Is this a slight against me? You speak like you are a veteran and yet your join date says 2017. Hmmm.

It's because of comments like this that white men are hated. The fact that somebody who supports equal rights to gays and transgenders is taboo to you is very telling. Who the fuck are you to oppress the rights of a group of people? You make white men like me look bad.

Is this a slight against me? You speak like you are a veteran and yet your join date says 2017. Hmmm.

Oh for pete's sake, stop being so sensitive and whiney. You sound like a schoolgirl. No it wasn't a slight against you madam.

It's because of comments like this that white men are hated. The fact that somebody who supports equal rights to gays and transgenders is taboo to you is very telling. Who the fuck are you to oppress the rights of a group of people? You make white men like me look bad.

I have news for you. White straight men are hated anyway. Easy targets in today's freak show world. I don't give a rat's ass about rights for all these weirdos, but I don't oppress anyone. I'm entitled to my opinion just like you so get off your high horse. I don't like changing the rules for a select few who are screaming for attention. Sorry to "offend" you. Everyone is offended about some minutia these days.