Zay Jones announced as week to week after suffering a knee injury...this position for this team is unreal, bad luck is the only luck!

Continuing in a long line of Buffalo Bills Tradition...or so it seems anyway.

meh. should be no big deal. should. hope. please god

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Should be no big deal, but given our history...it's a big deal....:sabres244:

billslogo.jpg

The "curse" is still alive and well.

Draft wish list:

1-WR Corey Davis Western Michigan--pick 5 Titans

2-S Obi Melifonwu Connecticut--2nd round--pick 56 Raiders

3-CB Cordrea Tankersley Clemson--3rd round--pick 97 Dolphins

5-LB Connor Harris Lindenwood--undrafted--picked up by Jets

5-OL Conor McDermott UCLA--6th round--pick 211 Patriots-claimed off waivers by Bills

6-QB Chad Kelly Ole Miss--Mr irrelevant--Broncos

It will seem like no big deal until it lingers. Then he'll re-injure it in training camp. He'll be inactive week 1 and 2 and then go on IR for surgery.

There's an indian burial ground underneath New Era stadium

I believe it--last time I went to a Bills-Cheifs game they Kicked our azzes--payback I figure--and payback was a bitch.

Draft wish list:

1-WR Corey Davis Western Michigan--pick 5 Titans

2-S Obi Melifonwu Connecticut--2nd round--pick 56 Raiders

3-CB Cordrea Tankersley Clemson--3rd round--pick 97 Dolphins

5-LB Connor Harris Lindenwood--undrafted--picked up by Jets

5-OL Conor McDermott UCLA--6th round--pick 211 Patriots-claimed off waivers by Bills

6-QB Chad Kelly Ole Miss--Mr irrelevant--Broncos

Already?? Aren't they just doing walk-throughs? What the heck??

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

Regardless of whether or not this is just a minor injury, it's still pretty amazing that year after year these type things keep happening.

Truly wonder if this team is cursed sometimes because no team can be that unlucky in regards to injuries to draft picks, key players, etc year in and year out.

Marcus Easley 2.0

"I am alarmed at the subtle invasion of professional football, which is gaining preeminence over baseball. It's unthinkable."

- Branch Rickey (August 20, 1959)

"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are."

- Marcus Aurelius

It IS uncanny....

...at least they got an early jump on it this year.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

It's ok it's only may see you in August

When one man's eagle soars to new highs, its your dream to swim against the current of life until even his pond is full.

Um. What?

Care to explain any further?

Marcus Easley was considered to be a sleeper WR coming out of UConn. There were a lot of high hopes for him. Dude got injured almost immediately, then injured repeatedly throughout his career. He was a warrior, but was never able to amount to anything.

"I am alarmed at the subtle invasion of professional football, which is gaining preeminence over baseball. It's unthinkable."

"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are."

- Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Easley was considered to be a sleeper WR coming out of UConn. There were a lot of high hopes for him. Dude got injured almost immediately, then injured repeatedly throughout his career. He was a warrior, but was never able to amount to anything.

So easley had less than 60 catches in college and Jones had almost 400. Easley was placed on IR his rookie season. Jones sprains a knee in camp.

So...

Easley = Jones?

Am I following correctly so far?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

You are FOLLOWING correctly, but I think someone is LEADING you astray!

"When I die I want to go peacefully, like my grandfather; not kicking and screaming like the other people in his car!"[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So easley had less than 60 catches in college and Jones had almost 400. Easley was placed on IR his rookie season. Jones sprains a knee in camp.

So...

Easley = Jones?

Am I following correctly so far?

I can see that the concept of hyperbole (and most likely subtlety) is beyond you.

I'll remember to use simple words and straight-forward concepts with you moving forward.

All I meant to imply was that I was having flashbacks to Marcus Easley when I first heard of Zay's injury.

- Marcus Aurelius

You are FOLLOWING correctly, but I think someone is LEADING you astray!

Ahh! Someone who gets it! How refreshing! :rockon:

- Marcus Aurelius

a lot of his problems stemmed from a heart defect.