First of all this might be how we do it

Bills get:

pick number 1

Texans Get:

pick 9

2015 1st round pick

and pick 73

Then we draft for Jadeveon Clowney not sure if it makes sense but if he is as good as they say then we will have the top Defense in football next year with a Defense Depth chart like this

LDE M.Williams

LDT K.Williams

RDT M.Dareus

RDE J.Clowney

WLB K.Alonso

MLB B.Spikes

SLB K.Rivers or J.Hughes

CB S.Gilmore

SS A.Williams

FS D.Searcy

CB L.McKelvin

OR

We Draft Mike Evans or Sammy Watkins Then our Offense looks like

QB E.Manuel

WR S.Johnson

TE S.Chandler

LT C.Glenn

LG C.Williams

C E.Wood

RG K.Urbik

RT E.Pears or C.Hairston

WR M.Evans or S.Watkins

RB C.Spiller

FB F.Summers

OR

We draft OT Greg Robinson and look like

QB E.Manuel

WR S.Johnson

TE S.Chandler

LT C.Glenn

LG C.Williams

C E.Wood

RG K.Urbik

RT G.Robinson

RB C.Spiller

FB F.Summers

These depth charts are only after the first pick not the rest of the Draft You never know we might be able to get more draft picks with another trade but this time a trade down but after this we get better either way

if we do trade and move up and go after a wideout I think Evans might fit us better he is big and fast now don't get it twisted Watkins would be welcomed but we have a WR built like Watkins he is Stevie Johnson we need Evans to help stretch field and make big plays in the red zone

I would not mind a trade up because we would get a game changer but would really not mind trading down in this draft if this draft is as deep as they say why not trade back and get more of this talent out of this draft maybe trade pick 9 to the browns for picks 26 35 and 218 would not be bad. I thought about it and this is my 7 round mock draft after a trade down

(26) 1 Kelvin Benjamin WR 6'5" 234 FSU

(35) 2 Dee Ford DE/LB 6'2" 243 Auburn

(41) 2 Dion Bailey S 6'0" 201 USC

(73) 3 Antonio Richardson OT 6'6" 336 Tenn

(109) 4 Max Bullough ILB 6'3" 248 Mich St

(149) 5 Xavier Grimble TE 6'4" 257 USC

(185) 6 Jon Halapio G 6'3" 323 Florida

(218) 7 Mister Cobble DT 6'0" 340 Kentucky

(224) 7 Dontae Johnson CB 6'2" 200 NC St

This maybe a dream draft but danm this would make us a better club

you only make this move for Clowney, he is the undisputed number 1 player in this draft. Pair him with Mario and you have the best D line in the league. Scouts say he is more NFL ready than Mario was coming out.

you can get Mike Evans at 9 or one of the 3 top tackles.

Mock draft with trades

round pick name pos ht wt school

1 13 kelvin benjamin wr 6'5" 234 fsu

2 56 dee ford de/lb 6'2" 243 auburn

2 61 dion bailey s 6'0" 201 usc

3 75 troy niklas te 6'6" 270 nd

4 109 antonio richardson ot 6'6" 336 tenn

5 149 max bullough mlb 6'3" 248 mich st

5 185 jon halapio g 6'3"323 florida

7 226 cody hoffman wr 6'4" 223 byu

trades

rams get:

bills get:

49ers get:

bills get:

Threads Merged

My Adopt-A-Bill for 2013 is WR Mat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

(Wet Rubber Mat)

if (ToErr == objHuman)

{

objForgive = objDivine;

}

Nice thread. Well thought out.

I've been going over the possibilities the past two days and a good case could be made for trading up, down or picking 9.

Trading up----if they think Clowney is a future hall of famer how could I not support the move. Personally I want next year's 1st off the table, but for the best player in the draft id support the move.

Id prefer to trade up with someone else without giving up next year's 1st with Watkins as the target.

Trading down---the draft is deep and there are quality players in the 2nd and 3rd. I'll always support adding picks, although I hate passing up talent.

Picking 9---I'm excited about the players that will be on the board at 9. I'd be a happy man with any of the top 3 ot's or top 2 wrs, and im pretty confident one of those guys will be the pick.

I know this isn't the popular opinion in this thread. But only a QB would hold the value of what we'd have to give up. If there is any truth to this rumor, which I doubt there is, I can only believe it's for Manziel

!!! COME ON YOU SPURS !!!

dempsey-ap-670.jpg?w=670&h=350

I dont believe that any of the QBs are worth the 1st pick. With Clowney, I believe he could be a Ray Lewis or Brice Smith type player. That to me is worth moving up for. Our D-line would incredible. We would have the best D in the nfl. Write it down.

Our D-line would incredible. We would have the best D in the nfl. Write it down.

Or so we would think..

This is the Bills we are talking about. Remember when we got Miloy, Sam Adams, Spikes, Posey, along with Drew Bledsoe and a pretty good offense? Annnnd no playoffs.

We can stack the roster with all stars and blue chip draft picks and somehow someway the Bills will still **** up. Dudes will get hurt, games will be choked away, "all stars" disappear.

I will reserve judgment for later.

miserable that 70s show GIF

Or so we would think..

This is the Bills we are talking about. Remember when we got Miwloy, Sam Adams, Spikes, Posey, along with Drew Bledsoe and a pretty good offense? Annnnd no playoffs.

We can stack the roster with all stars and blue chip draft picks and somehow someway the Bills will still **** up. Dudes will get hurt, games will be choked away, "all stars" disappear.

I will reserve judgment for later.

True

We had a good enough team to make the playoffs, but Donahoe didnt know how to pick a coach. He picked Greg Williams over John Fox and Marvin Lewis (in Buffalo fashion). But now I THINK we have the right coaching staff.