Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Anyone else think this draft sucked? It seems like there were 3 commonly used phrases about every player. "a little undersized" "will need to add a little weight" "great character guy". Good to hear he is a nice guy. May not have been the smartest picks but at least they are nice people!!

This draft concerns me, also concerns me about the direction we are moving in and it seems like McDermott is running this team, which concerns me also not sure what he did to prove he should run the team. When Doug Marrone asked for more power, a guy that seemed to have the team going in the right direction at least had 2 years to use to argue with everyone laughed.

I fear that we are in for a long 2 or 3 seasons.

Overwhelmingly sucked but the fact that we have two #1's next year may be worth it. We are in full outright rebuild mode.

Peterman gives me hope, he was rated as a 2nd-3rd round QB. Maybe he is a diamond in the rough, probably not though.

Time will tell--if we come away with 1 starter it sucked--2 meh--3 good--4 excellent--I think White and Jones will start this year and Dawkins will be a rotational player--2 LB's for special teams and depth--and a good back-up QB to develop--so I give it a meh plus or a good minus draft.

Draft wish list:

1-WR Corey Davis Western Michigan--pick 5 Titans

2-S Obi Melifonwu Connecticut--2nd round--pick 56 Raiders

3-CB Cordrea Tankersley Clemson--3rd round--pick 97 Dolphins

5-LB Connor Harris Lindenwood--undrafted--picked up by Jets

5-OL Conor McDermott UCLA--6th round--pick 211 Patriots-claimed off waivers by Bills

6-QB Chad Kelly Ole Miss--Mr irrelevant--Broncos

Too early to tell. Not who I thought they would pick, nor the direction I thought the Bills should go. But wait and see, might be better than you think.

You sucked, maybe. At least spit and save some dignity. Starting CB/WR/RT, plus QB that doesn't suck ass. I'll take it.

You sucked, maybe. At least spit and save some dignity. Starting CB/WR/RT, plus QB that doesn't suck ass. I'll take it.

All of that plus an extra first next year. Some people didn't like the swing for the seats approach on some players last year, and we have a more workman like approach this year to balance it out. Time will tell, no sense being miserable when you can easily build a case for not being so.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Damn Ham c'mon this was a very good result coming out of this draft! I know you have your problems with me but that is a result of your homophobic tendencies and has nothing to do with football. And no you are not getting to play with my nuts so push that out of your dirty mind right now! So now we go onto the football aspect. What did they do wrong? They went into the draft with 6 picks and a GM silverback desperate to prove he could take the shit he just pulled out of his ass and shoved into his mouth and either swallow it or spit it out in time to speak! At least he had hired a speech coach to teach him how to do it! Gucci sunglasses won’t help him now he has to belly up to the bar now. But I think like they all do once they are exposed for the silverbacks that they are they slink back into the shadows and just collect the welfare revenue they are given. In his case sizable welfare enough to start his own crack distribution network.

Damn Ham c'mon this was a very good result coming out of this draft! I know you have your problems with me but that is a result of your homophobic tendencies and has nothing to do with football. And no you are not getting to play with my nuts so push that out of your dirty mind right now! So now we go onto the football aspect. What did they do wrong? They went into the draft with 6 picks and a GM silverback desperate to prove he could take the shit he just pulled out of his ass and shoved into his mouth and either swallow it or spit it out in time to speak! At least he had hired a speech coach to teach him how to do it! Gucci sunglasses won’t help him now he has to belly up to the bar now. But I think like they all do once they are exposed for the silverbacks that they are they slink back into the shadows and just collect the welfare revenue they are given. In his case sizable welfare enough to start his own crack distribution network.

China, instead of focusing on your differences with Beatles, you could take note of what you have in common. You both have a definitive hatred of Doug Whaley. That alone will draw cheers from the majority on here.

Although I'm more neutral toward DW, it's nice to finally see someone else take notice of how fashion-conscious he appears to be. Is there any other GM in the NFL that is more so? lol

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

China, instead of focusing on your differences with Beatles, you could take note of what you have in common. You both have a definitive hatred of Doug Whaley. That alone will draw cheers from the majority on here.

Although I'm more neutral toward DW, it's nice to finally see someone else take notice of how fashion-conscious he appears to be. Is there any other GM in the NFL that is more so? lol

Seriously I had thought about what you say here. I do think we may have many views in common but he went way out of bounds attacking me and my family and disrespecting my wife and sister then posting fake things about my professional career then finally posting fake arrest records of me then sending me a Trojan horse knocking out my ability to perform my job for a weekend. I manage 10 oil rigs in the gulf and I am responsible for the safety of all personnel and he prevented me from doing my job and endangered their safety. I know your digital internet community allows you guys to be internet tough guy cowards hiding behind your screens but he is going to be welcomed to our world! We and I mean me have the disposable income even though he says I don't because he knows everything! I am hunting his ass like a rabid dog now and it does not matter how much money or how long it takes I have enough of both! I am going to see his face and watch him piss out of his nose and shit out of his ears before I lay a hand on him!

Also I must add StraightJ I appreciate your attempt at trying to reconcile this disagreement but I did not start this. Nor did I go running to the cops when I felt scared because I never did feel scared and would not even do that if I did. Nor did I do any of the hacking or personnel attacks he chose to do against me or my family! I know you people on this board are a happy "Children of the Corn" flock and I will gladly leave this message board to your private enjoyment but that is not happening until "I get me some"! He can not hide from me much longer and when I find him I will post the pictures. Don't talk the shit if you can't back it up!

you are a sick fuck china. which is perfect since lit is a sick fuck. why dont you two get together and go to some group therapy sessions?

i am seriously tired of both of you acting like children

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Coming into the draft we were missing our 4th rd pick. And that played into us having to give away a 3rd to move up for Zay Jones.

Also Whaley's role was reduced and when your head coach is influencing a lot of your picks he is thinking NOW and not long term.

The draft was okay. Mainly because we got an extra first next year.

If Tre White starts and Zay Jones starts, that makes it an okay draft.

BUT if Whaley had managed our cap better we could have kept Gilmore and Woods and tendered Gillislee at the 2nd round level.

Then in this draft we could have ADDED pieces not just replace.

Build the OLine...

White jones peterman are good picks. The rfa list not impressive . We have no rb depth. IF McCOY gets injured we are done.

Coming into the draft we were missing our 4th rd pick. And that played into us having to give away a 3rd to move up for Zay Jones.

Also Whaley's role was reduced and when your head coach is influencing a lot of your picks he is thinking NOW and not long term.

The draft was okay. Mainly because we got an extra first next year.

If Tre White starts and Zay Jones starts, that makes it an okay draft.

BUT if Whaley had managed our cap better we could have kept Gilmore and Woods and tendered Gillislee at the 2nd round level.

Then in this draft we could have ADDED pieces not just replace.

That's it right there, classic Bills for you, dig a hole, fill it with the same dirt, and repeat. It boils down to the cap situation, couldn't do a damn thing about woods or gilmore. So we didn't address any holes from last year till the 3rd pick when we took a guy whom we are hopeful can play RT. First two picks to fill two glaring holes we created. Don't give me shit about all teams teams do that, yeah maybe once or twice, but the Bills REPEATEDLY do this folks. That's why we are in the fucking position we are in.

Our playoff drought graduated HS, and mommy and daddy are sending the little one off to college

One day....

That's it right there, classic Bills for you, dig a hole, fill it with the same dirt, and repeat. It boils down to the cap situation, couldn't do a damn thing about woods or gilmore. So we didn't address any holes from last year till the 3rd pick when we took a guy whom we are hopeful can play RT. First two picks to fill two glaring holes we created. Don't give me shit about all teams teams do that, yeah maybe once or twice, but the Bills REPEATEDLY do this folks. That's why we are in the fucking position we are in.

Our playoff drought graduated HS, and mommy and daddy are sending the little one off to college

Take the Patriots (or Cleveland for that matter). They have a lot of cap space, so it is like monopoly money to them to sign Gilmore and Gillislee away for us.

Overpaid? Doesn't matter. It is monopoly money. All teams have ~$160 million to spend. How you use it is up to you.

We lose our starting CB and starting WR2 and our RB2. And have to go in the draft to fill the holes in, burning our draft picks.

New England didn't do that. They sign Gilmore, Gilleslee and then use their draft picks to get guys like Brandin Cooks to make their team even better.

Glad Whaley is gone...........hope the new guy is better at thinking long term.

Build the OLine...

Overwhelmingly sucked but the fact that we have two #1's next year may be worth it. We are in full outright rebuild mode.

Peterman gives me hope, he was rated as a 2nd-3rd round QB. Maybe he is a diamond in the rough, probably not though.

Peterman is our Frank Reich. Next year we get our Jim Kelly...

Many saw it as a good draft that netted starters and extra first

Bills: They traded down in the first round from No. 10 to 27 to acquire more picks (a 2018 first-rounder and 2017 third-rounder) and still addressed their biggest needs — secondary and receiver. They lost CB Stephon Gilmore and WR Robert Woods to free agency, and they addressed CB in the first round with LSU’s Tre’Davious White and WR in the second round with East Carolina’s Zay Jones.

Verdict: Thumbs up

Bills general manager Doug Whaley took advantage of the quarterback feeding frenzy and traded back to No. 27 in the first round while also acquiring a 2018 first-round pick. At 27, they brought in cornerback Tre’Davious White, one of the more pro-ready players in this year’s draft. He’s a nice replacement for the departed Stephon Gilmore.

Buffalo followed one pro-ready player with another one in the second round in wide receiver Zay Jones. The productive East Carolina wideout has great hands and runs good routes. He pairs nicely with Sammy Watkins. Then the Bills traded back into the second round. It wasn’t to get a quarterback — which maybe they should’ve done — but to get offensive lineman Dion Dawkins. He’s a powerful and physical blocker who will be a good fit in the cold weather climate in Buffalo.

The Bills were thought to be after a quarterback at some point this draft and found one in the fifth round in Nathan Peterman of Pittsburgh. He doesn’t wow you with size or arm strength, but he’s a solid player. He was held back to some degree by the Pittsburgh offense that used the short game a lot.

Grade: B-

I think they made really good picks with their first two, trading down in the first before taking LSU corner Tre'Davious White, then landing East Carolina receiver Zay Jones in the second. Their other second-round pick, Dion Dawkins, will probably be the starting right tackle. Fifth-round quarterback Nathan Peterman could end up being a potential starter down the road.

Grade: B

A- The rumor mill headed into draft weekend had Buffalo GM Doug Whaley likely to be fired in the coming days. Whoever ended up calling the shots (coach Sean McDermott ran point, no doubt) made things happen. The Bills traded down from 10 to 27 in Round 1, adding a third-rounder (No. 91) and a 2018 first-round pick. They took talented CB Tre’Davious White at 27, then used No. 91 as part of a trade up for WR Zay Jones. The former is an outstanding coverage corner—not to the level of Marshon Lattimore, who was available at 10, but starter-caliber. Jones essentially replaces Robert Woods, and he could be a good one.

Day 3 picks of note beyond that: G/T Dion Dawkins, who will have a chance to win a job in camp; and QB Nathan Peterman, who slid into Round 5 but could be groomed as a possible Tyrod Taylor replacement down the line.​ McDermott will love LB Matt Milano (No. 163)—he’s a throwback-type linebacker. Click here for a complete list of the Bills’ picks.

Buffalo Bills

The Bills got credit from dropping down from the No. 10 pick and acquiring a first-round pick in 2018. Finding starters with their first two selections was also praised.

SB Nation grade: B-

CBS Sports: B

USA Today: A-

Sports Illustrated: A-

So id have to say a lot of "fans" saw it differently than many of the media. I liked the draft.

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg