Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
NizBuffalofan1991

Any chance Bills message boards could merge?

Worst part of the main BBMB closing is now there's like 4 different Bills boards to check out.

Do you think there's anyway the creators of this board and other Bills message boards could come together for a merger?

It just would create a simpler and better overall experience IMO.

Worst part of the main BBMB closing is now there's like 4 different Bills boards to check out.

Do you think there's anyway the creators of this board and other Bills message boards could come together for a merger?

I am down with that......if I can help.

Build the OLine...

I actually enjoy the lesser traffic here. It's more peaceful even though less rules apply.

I cannot go back to that politically correct nonsense shit of BBMB. Not after being here, I am grateful for the opportunity to be here.

Not to kiss ass, but trolls get weeded out quick here by the majority. It's fucking hilarious watching a troll get roasted when they realize there is no easy way out while they get gangbanged by an entire community. On other forums they'd just be banned, not here though.

Why in the hell do you want just 1 big ass message board?? Variety is the spice of life. Pick and choose which board is best for you, don't paint yourself into a corner because you have no other options.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

No chance with this board. This board use to essentially be 2 boards, 10 years ago. There was a falling out, a bunch of beef and butt hurt and some dudes went and created billszone.com

Internet egos are too big for just one messageboard.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

I actually enjoy the lesser traffic here. It's more peaceful even though less rules apply.

I cannot go back to that politically correct nonsense shit of BBMB. Not after being here, I am grateful for the opportunity to be here.

Not to kiss ass, but trolls get weeded out quick here by the majority. It's fucking hilarious watching a troll get roasted when they realize there is no easy way out while they get gangbanged by an entire community. On other forums they'd just be banned, not here though.

History Lesson

THIS message board is the original. It was started in 1997.

This forum used to be MASSIVE. Bigger than the BBMB. 5,000 posters. Millions of posts. Pages and Pages of new threads.

The other forums you know - they are offshoots of this one.

This board split, and members started their own forums.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

I like having less traffic.

On some busier boards you make a comment, walk away for a few hours and when you come back your comment is buried under 20 or 30 other replies.

I much prefer a back and forth discussion with a few people than one where there are floods of posts and having to sift through all the bull shit.

I really enjoy the boards, where are the locations of some of the other popular (and informative) boards?

Thanks in advance

I really enjoy the boards, where are the locations of some of the other popular (and informative) boards?

Thanks in advance

talkbuffalosports.com

billszone.com

stadiumwall.com

Most the other boards are offshoots of the Range. Merging them would cause Nuclear War. :niterider

No, The Stadium Wall at Two Bills Drive is a hellhole, with 8x the posters BBMB ever had. Worse than BBMB ever was. The moderators are not neutral and release confidential info, and there is nothing you can do. You get a warning for every little petty infraction, like pasting an entire article (which is not in the TOS), which you were encouraged to do at BBMB.

Here, and billievers.com, is a lot quieter. And people are not assholes. Billszone is a little busier, but still quiet. There is also Buffalo Rumblings and Buffalo Bills Reddit.

Maybe we could merge with the Patriot board ?

Okay, just a thought...:coastal:

No chance with this board. This board use to essentially be 2 boards, 10 years ago. There was a falling out, a bunch of beef and butt hurt and some dudes went and created billszone.com

Internet egos are too big for just one messageboard.

Oh wow didn't realize that.

What exactly happened to make people go start Billszone?

Most the other boards are offshoots of the Range. Merging them would cause Nuclear War. :niterider

Is TBD-TSW an off-shoot? Because it is insanely large, 8x bigger than BBMB ever was. It is too big to be an off-shoot.

Is TBD-TSW an off-shoot? Because it is insanely large, 8x bigger than BBMB ever was. It is too big to be an off-shoot.

Many, many years ago Brian H broke off and created TBD. So yes. And for what it's worth, the Range used to be huge. Like 40K members huge. It was hard to keep up with all the posts. And as someone else mentioned, there's been a lot of butthurt over the years and that led to the board fracturing off into several others. Most times a lot of members followed to the new boards, hence why it's so quiet now. :niterider

also:

Billievers (the best board of all -- all the old BBMB posters and mods hang out there, like wyo, BadLandsMeanie, T&C,and standingbuffalo)

That by default makes it he worst.

Those guys sucked.

I just registered there and it's slower than here. No thanks.

Yes.

THIS forum (Buffalo Range) was the first.

It was bigger than TBD is. Bigger than BBMB.

Bigger than all of them.

Oh wow didn't realize that.

What exactly happened to make people go start Billszone?

There was a big fight between Administrators and one of the previous Owners of the Range.

talkbuffalosports.com

billszone.com

stadiumwall.com

This is why this is a good board. We have freedom of information, and freedom of expression, and letting the board police itself, unlike other boards who get all uptight and fill their pants if someone try's to post websites or "gasp" swear once in a while or "crazy" have a healthy argument.

It's not perfect, but no boards are.

cba fan

Not sure about this board yet, better than the others I have found. The BBMB. I knew the posters, here no so. BTW I not only liked the rules of the BBMB I followed them. From 1999 to It close.

Many, many years ago Brian H broke off and created TBD. So yes. And for what it's worth, the Range used to be huge. Like 40K members huge. It was hard to keep up with all the posts. And as someone else mentioned, there's been a lot of butthurt over the years and that led to the board fracturing off into several others. Most times a lot of members followed to the new boards, hence why it's so quiet now. :niterider

Interesting. Thanks for the info. I am like the OP: I feel compelled to follow all four major boards (but not Buffalo Rumblings, reddit, and that talksports one someone here mentioned, which are not true message boards). It just hard though, since sometimes I have to post the same post four different times, and you can't just copy and paste, since all for boards have different formats and rules (e.g., do not try posting an entire article on TBD, or you will get a warning point, but they do not email you about it or put it in your inbox--the point appears under your profile! I emailed the mod to appeal, and no response). Also, people on TBD are rude and not welcoming of "newcomers". I put quotation marks on "newcomers" since I had thousands of posts on BBMB and was a member since 2003 or 2004. I am no newbie.

At the same time, I like having all four boards exist, just for the diversity. And too many idiots on TBD and maybe BZ. Billievers is similar to here, and is pretty much ok if you can stand the old mods posting a lot. I came to a truce with them. Let's see if it lasts.

Oh, I think it is TBD where a rogue moderator changes the content of your posts and titles if he disagrees with you, to make you look bad. He does this to get his kicks. And I am not sure if Brian H. is still the owner. I thought I saw a thread there the other day where all the mods said they didn't know who owned the board. I might be wrong. Too little time to read all four boards regularly, as opposed to just the BBMB when I was a member.

BTW, no offense, but I hate your avatar, lol! That guy irritated me a lot when I used to watch that pawn shop show. He was too moody and flew off the handle too much, although I assume part of that was to get better ratings. ;)

That by default makes it he worst.

Those guys sucked.

I just registered there and it's slower than here. No thanks.

LOL. I can appreciate your post. I hated the mods when I was a member at BBMB. The owner of Billievers is quite nice though, and there is little need for moderation---it's all self-moderation like here. Membership there used to be by invitation only. It was an elite board with only the best posters on other boards being invited to join. Ever since the BBMB collapsed though, membership has been open. Who knows how long that will last though.

As I said earlier, I came to a truce with the old mods, encouraged by a number of other posters from BBMB. I have been tested a times. One time a member private messaged me and asked that we both voluntarily remove our posts about the mods (I had responded to his/her post saying you had to do something serious to get a lifetime ban, which was not true). But everyone there said let's start fresh. Now that they are no longer mods, it seems to be ok. I know they post a lot more about the Bills since they can speak freely now.

I looked at the other boards when PC BBMB went down. I miss some things and some people from there, but this one is the best of the bunch.

• Like 1
  • Finger 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan