I haven't been around this board much lately, but is this Beatles guy usually this whiney?

Yes. I don't post that often but I've been reading the board everyday since I joined and it is pretty easy to see that he is a whiny little troll who has a "the sky is falling" attitude about everything. I don't even think he's really a Bills fan, I think he just likes to look for things to bitch about. And he absolutely has about as much football knowledge as a rat does

We needed a cornerback and we drafted a cornerback with a first round grade...in the first round.

Holy Shit what a controversy!

PFF (one of the few football sites that are legit good) had our pick as one of their top 5 best picks.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-5-favorite-picks-from-round-1/

If we drafted who half of you digital dummies wanted to draft, our secondary is going to be burned to a fucking crisp the first real team we play.

This is one of the more competent picks we've made but I bet some of you at the time wet yourself when we got Watkins because he was a splash pick.

If the doctors reports r correct. Fosters shoulders r screwed and a high risk not worth the 1st round pick.

Oh man and Lit would have had 4 threads on why Foster sucks and hes damaged goods, and that he has forgotten more about surgically repaired shoulders than the whole msg board combined. Lol

Oh man and Lit would have had 4 threads on why Foster sucks and hes damaged goods, and that he has forgotten more about surgically repaired shoulders than the whole msg board combined. Lol

Exactly that.

I like the trade down.

I am not sure about the CB, but it does not sound like a reach. Solid pick.

Could we have taken Foster. Maybe, but I think we have the position "injured LB" already covered.

After Ragland (and also Watson) I cannot imagine the outrage if we reached for another injured LB. There would be 100 posts about "what do you think why the other 26 teams did pass on him" and 85 would be by Beatles.

Edit: any by the way, for the new guys to this board. Beatles is (probably) the owner of this board and he takes controversial stances to increase the traffic here. Not all bad, but can get very repetitive and boring from time to time.

I haven't been around this board much lately, but is this Beatles guy usually this whiney?

yes

the answer is yes.if we took foster and the shoulders were a big problem they all would be calling for whaleys head. they took a good CB and a Safe pick after the medical recheckson foster I would be leery too.

Yup...Gilmore, McKelvin, Clements & Winfield were all total busts.

I don't know much about this kid but then again, I didn't know anything about Darby either and he's a decent player. I trust McDermott's opinion when it comes to defensive players.

Not saying he's going to bust.

I'm to the point that we need to draft offense. Offense wins in the NFL. And investing 1st round DBs is just cannon fodder for those good offenses. How many games did those guys we mention win for the Bills? None.

LOL @ this pick. He's a mid second round pick the Bills reached for. Does not appear in Admarc's top 100 player ranking. He has this player as the #9 CB in the draft. WTF are the Bills thinking? And really, you really expect the Chiefs will tank? LOL @ Bills fans.

Meanwhile we have to see the Jets walk away with Jamal Adams.

Beatles is LiterateStylish. And I agree with his complaints about this trade and this pick. Stupid. This player would have 100% been sitting there for the Bills 2nd round pick.

LOL @ this pick. He's a mid second round pick the Bills reached for. Does not appear in Admarc's top 100 player ranking. He has this player as the #9 CB in the draft. WTF are the Bills thinking? And really, you really expect the Chiefs will tank? LOL @ Bills fans.

Admarc top 100? Lol well that settles it. Forget about everyone giving the Bills a B+ for the pick

And actually he listed 59th on his list. But all the real sports sites have him much higher. 1 as high as 17

In all fairness, this draft kinda blew up everyone's mock draft after pick 5 or so. But damn, Foster would've been nice, damn nice. Jay Ajayi wouldn't be racking 200 yard games against us.

I guess my frustration with the pick, is Buffalo's history with corners, let their top one go (Winfield, Clements, Gilmore) only to draft one. Dig a hole, fill it, dig a hole, fill it, dig a hole, fill it.

In all fairness, this draft kinda blew up everyone's mock draft after pick 5 or so. But damn, Foster would've been nice, damn nice. Jay Ajayi wouldn't be racking 200 yard games against us.

I guess my frustration with the pick, is Buffalo's history with corners, let their top one go (Winfield, Clements, Gilmore) only to draft one. Dig a hole, fill it, dig a hole, fill it, dig a hole, fill it.

This

But i really like the xtra pick for next year. Gives us flexibility. We will have to trust that our new coaching staff got this one right.

You do realize Adams was off the board at 6. We would of had to trade up to 5 and everyone would be complaining of what we gave up to move there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Don't you love PFF Beatles...

You don't take in account any of the data??

Foster has injury issues, off field issues.. I doubt he was even on the board.

Don't you love PFF Beatles...

You don't take in account any of the data??

Foster has injury issues, off field issues.. I doubt he was even on the board.

Oh dude, if we drafted Foster Lit would lose his damn mind. He woulda been Dr. Lit. Not crazy about the pick but Lit would have jumped at the chance to bad mouth any player we drafted.

It was a predictable Bills move for sure, but the stars were aligned for this team to take a DB no matter and apparently were taking Lattimore had they not traded down

It was a predictable Bills move for sure, but the stars were aligned for this team to take a DB no matter and apparently were taking Lattimore had they not traded down

I liked lattimore, but the injuries are a concern.

White has the production and no injury concern I know about.

Not saying he's going to bust.

I'm to the point that we need to draft offense. Offense wins in the NFL. And investing 1st round DBs is just cannon fodder for those good offenses. How many games did those guys we mention win for the Bills? None.

First of all, that is exactly what you said in the original post.

Secondly, you are correct that none of those DBs have ever won a game for us. No DBs ever win games for teams but they sure as hell can lose one for you.

And actually he listed 59th on his list. But all the real sports sites have him much higher. 1 as high as 17

We can see you're still as stupid as ever.

You do realize Adams was off the board at 6. We would of had to trade up to 5 and everyone would be complaining of what we gave up to move there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Doesn't make it any less tough to see the Jets get that player.