So we got a quality cb, a 1st rounder in 2018 and a 3rd rounders in 2017 and ur crying.

So we got a quality cb, a 1st rounder in 2018 and a 3rd rounders in 2017 and ur crying.

Reached for a CB, got raped by KC and on to next year.

Awesome.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

He's not that good

I haven't been around this board much lately, but is this Beatles guy usually this whiney?

Every day of the week and twice in Sundays. When you see him post, just imagine his mind is the equivalent of a retarded kindergartener... then you won't be disappointed.

He was taken about 10 picks (give or take) too high.

Typical Bills.

Says who? Mel Kiper?

I heard him mocked to the Lions at 21 by a guy I really respect so to me we got him 6 picks early.

Kiper had 8 players ranked ahead of him at that spot.

Foster was there for the taking...

Unreal.

I stopped reading when your point was so beholden to where friggin Mel Kipper ranked the guy. Who the heck cares.

"Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become."

Every day of the week and twice in Sundays. When you see him post, just imagine his mind is the equivalent of a retarded kindergartener... then you won't be disappointed.

Spot on!

The guy has zero football knowledge and just spews diarrhea all over the board lol...

Sad the owner of the board let it happen for 10,000 posts...

Many mock drafts I saw had him going in the 1st.

Cool.

I guess he is a good Corner. Just not a sexy pick. I thought we were going to take a CB later in the draft because of the depth.

We did really have a need to replace Stephon Gilmore, so it makes sense. And LSU DBs are usually good at the NFL level.

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

Fans say how we missed out on Foster, I thought that we missed out on TJ Watt if anyone. Not sure if he was a good scheme fit but I think he will be a Pro Bowler for many years.

TRE'DAVIOUS WHITE, CB, LSU (VIA KANSAS CITY)

GRADE: A

A long wait for the Bills after trading away pick No. 10, but it would have been hard to screw this up too badly at No. 27, with Buffalo now holding Kansas City’s picks at 91 and in the first round next year. And this definitely is not a miss. White may not wholly replace the departed Stephon Gilmore, but without question he should help the Bills navigate past that difficult free-agent loss. White’s a rangy corner who can match up with receivers both outside and in the slot—a nice piece for new coach Sean McDermott.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/04/27/nfl-draft-2017-first-round-grades

N

In Jimbo I Trust

I would have loved Foster.

Well we agree there. I was pumping my fist after the 26th pick was not Foster(the way Buddy Nix did when the Broncos picked Von Miller), but did the inverse of a fist pump when we didn't get him.

Deserves it's own thread in my opinion, but I think if we still had REX, we walk away with Foster there, even though he's CB guy. Even though LB wasn't as high of a need, that's too much of a BPA to turn your nose at. When I heard the Niners made a trade, I was fairly sure he was finally coming off.

That said, our pick can turn out to be solid, if not flashy. He also should be NFL ready, so I'm less upset than I was after the initial reaction. Getting a 3 down LB of that caliber at 27 would have been a steal...and the other picks would have essentially been like KC gave them to us for free.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Says who? Mel Kiper?

I heard him mocked to the Lions at 21 by a guy I really respect so to me we got him 6 picks early.

So what does that tell you that the lions didn't take him?

Uh....

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Reached for a CB, got raped by KC and on to next year.

Awesome.

We raped KC. They reached for a qb.

If the doctors reports r correct. Fosters shoulders r screwed and a high risk not worth the 1st round pick.

My first post in over 2 years... while I wasn't blown away by the pick, White is a solid CB to replace Gilmore. I HATE letting guys walk and then replacing them with a high pick when we need so much more, BUT at least we traded back and added up more picks. I'm hoping we add pieces that will solidify the Line and add a Safety on day 2.

26 Year Air Force Retired Vet!!

John McCargo takes that cake

I think McCargo would have been a success at making a line of shorts with his name on the tag.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)