I was going to say, I'm just not at all impressed, or really encouraged by this pick. I was hoping people who know things could help a brother out. Guess not.

Lattimore or White, a 3rd and a 1st.

That looks like a solid return.

I will not be getting these 3 1/2 hours back...most disappointed I've felt in a while with a first round choice. At least EJ was a splash pick, this was just terrible imo!

I was going to say, I'm just not at all impressed, or really encouraged by this pick. I was hoping people who know things could help a brother out. Guess not.

I don't understand the pick. Not 6'1", only 5'11".

Good against press, but not so good in zone.

Explain McDermott.

Plus White was rated a high 2nd round wasn't he?

Somebody please convince me that even the next two players picked (Charlton and Njoku) wouldn't have been better picks at 27...

Bunch of losers quoting Kiper's list, and wanting "splash" picks at 27. I imagine if they took #1 on that list, Foster, you would have bitched even harder. You wanted someone other than Whaley picking, you got it. Quit being such crybabies.

I'm not blown away by the pick, but I'm not the one who had a problem with Whaley's selection ability. You reap what you sew. If you wish for something, shut up and accept when it happens. The announcers said it was certainly a McDermott pick.

The latest in a long line of Bills first round DBs that won't amount to fucking jack shit.

Wasted pick.

Yup...Gilmore, McKelvin, Clements & Winfield were all total busts.

I don't know much about this kid but then again, I didn't know anything about Darby either and he's a decent player. I trust McDermott's opinion when it comes to defensive players.

I don't understand the pick. Not 6'1", only 5'11".

Good against press, but not so good in zone.

Explain McDermott.

Plus White was rated a high 2nd round wasn't he?

Many mock drafts I saw had him going in the 1st.

Somebody please convince me that even the next two players picked (Charlton and Njoku) wouldn't have been better picks at 27...

Yeah... I can imagine Wagon and Lit's reaction after we draft a guy named taco. SMH

Kiper had 8 players ranked ahead of him at that spot.

Rated by PFF focus as the top corner in 2016....playing in the SEC.

Yet we got this moron getting his football knowledge by Mel Kiper. The same guy who had Jimmy clausen as his number 1 overall prospect.

Another whinny post lol

Solid pick with a 3rd later in the draft and a first next year. Hell of a draft so far!

This Beatles guy has very little knowledge of football i love it!

What's the big deal here? He's a solid prospect at a position of need. I would have gone with Njoku personally but I've seen White mocked in the first plenty of times for what that is worth.

From Pro Football Focus "The Bills took a calculated risk earlier in the evening by moving down 17 spots with the Chiefs, and by our standards, that gamble paid off handsomely. White earned the highest overall and coverage grades in the draft class, as he gave up a completion percentage of just 42.6 into his primary coverage and defended a total of 14 passes. With the Bills losing Stephon Gilmore to the Patriots in free agency, cornerback was a huge need, and they locked up our second-highest rated prospect at the position."

https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-live-draft-analysis-from-the-pff-team/

Wait, What? You're going by what kiper says? LOL wow.

Yes.

And McShay.

And ESPN.

And CBS Sports.

And Yahoo.

And Bleacher Report.

We reached. We reached hard.

they would have been !.....Njoku.....or Foster ....or OT from Wisconsin ....I think we traded so far down Pegs nodded off and his head tilted ....so WHALEY WAS LIKE "YEP Y_Ep....SKIIIIPPITY WE IN AGREEMENT " but it was actually ~gas ~!

Bunch of losers quoting Kiper's list, and wanting "splash" picks at 27. I imagine if they took #1 on that list, Foster, you would have bitched even harder. You wanted someone other than Whaley picking, you got it. Quit being such crybabies.

I'm not blown away by the pick, but I'm not the one who had a problem with Whaley's selection ability. You reap what you sew. If you wish for something, shut up and accept when it happens. The announcers said it was certainly a McDermott pick.

I would have loved Foster.

What's the big deal here? He's a solid prospect at a position of need. I would have gone with Njoku personally but I've seen White mocked in the first plenty of times for what that is worth.

He was taken about 10 picks (give or take) too high.

Typical Bills.

Yes.

And McShay.

And ESPN.

And CBS Sports.

And Yahoo.

And Bleacher Report.

We reached. We reached hard.

We took a 25-40 guy at 27, not really a reach. And frankly after around pick 22 it is the same quality from like 23-60

We took a 25-40 guy at 27, not really a reach. And frankly after around pick 22 it is the same quality from like 23-60

No.

We took a 35 to 45 pick at 27.

And if your argument is that after 22, it's all the same, then that means our trade was stupid.