Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

LiterateStylish

REPORT: Bills are CLEANING HOUSE immediately following draft

To me, it is the guy that supposedly pulls the trigger on draft day that is the problem. Scouts are on the road a lot and they usally find good talent but maybe they don't get enough of the individual's character profile or they are not matching the kid's talent to the profootball play but ultimately it is the GM (or in the Bills' case, who knows) that plays the board and looks at pick trades etc.

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

theres only so many jerbs in the nfl and the circles are pretty tight. if some draft personnel were to think they are going to intentionally mario williams any teams draft bc they think they are getting fired they wont have to worry about finding another jerb in the nfl ever again

besides, they dont usually fire most of the draft staff even in a house cleaning, most of them stay on and just adjust their draft process for whomever their new boss is. imagine trying to explain a crappy draft board to a new boss. welcome to your new fry station jerb

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

That doesn't mean it's smart. Firing everybody in January resets your draft prep to zero, putting you months behind every other team. It may look bad after the draft, but it's objectively a more intelligent move.

No, it doesn't.

All of that data is proprietary and belongs to the team.

The scouts aren't even in the draft room half the time.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Bingo.

hopefully we can somehow accomplish something in spite of them...

Check out the latest songs I have written and recorded...

"Something About You"

"Where the Heart Is"

For those complaining about the Pegulas, stuff it. Without them your favorite football team would be the LA Bills.

So what?

It's better that they're the Buffalo Bills and suck endlessly?

Also, no evidence they are in LA if he doesn't buy them.

Lit, if it really is 50/50, even if theytry to fuck the bills but your logic they are just as likely to help them.

So please, give it up. if they are going out, I agree its stupid and bad management, but lets not pretend the front office is going to tank it up on the way out to stick it to the bills

I honestly don't know if they would purposefully do anything.

I'm just talking hypotheticals.

But no, your logic is wrong.

50/50 is when you're trying.

You can take a player you KNOW is going to suck.

Lame duck scouts and gm putting up a draft board isn't good

I suppose that if they want a job with someone else after they are canned, they'll still need to put out maximum effort and not sabotage us.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Me and my best friend Brian Moorman at the 716. We lost to the FUCKING Cheatriots the next day. Brian and I are no longer BFF.

They should clean every house in Orchard Park too just to make sure nobody is hiding out .

I suppose that if they want a job with someone else after they are canned, they'll still need to put out maximum effort and not sabotage us.

How would anyone know.

Why do you folks only see binary options, or extremes on a spectrum?

I had the same thoughts as Lit a week in advance of this thread, or whenever the last duplicate of it was posted, lol. Why couldn't they do an apparently adequate job, but not pick the highest couple of players they've graded?

The whole "never work again" is out the window on this argument as many folks have said it takes 3 years to grade a draft. They can have a couple more under their belts by that time.

I know a lot of you asshats on here are into tanking and have that mentality in life, but you don't need to tank to underperform, let alone exceeding expectations. I'm not claiming they will, but the limits on reality some of you have is rather amazing. For a change, Lit's concern is at least somewhat legitimate. I think his main concern should be what will he have to bitch about once Whaley is gone, if this conjecture he posted actually sticks to the wall?

And it's not just lit, many of his minions on here have been very limited in dimension, almost one trick ponies. I think some of you will sorely miss Whaley if he goes, but it may force some of you to evolve as posters, maybe even slightly as human beings.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

I know it sounds crazy, but whats to stop them from grading/drafting the worst of the worst players and fcking the team over.

Also, why let Whaley hire McDermott and then this?

LOL.

Pegula's are so out of their heads.

Same as with Nix a few years ago. I don't get this "do this last thing for me and then GTFO" .... it just seems like a shitty idea.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

No, it doesn't.

All of that data is proprietary and belongs to the team.

The scouts aren't even in the draft room half the time.

So you honestly think the scouts would tank the draft, but they wouldn't use their own opinions for another team because the data is proprietary? What kind of logic is that? That's like saying a bank robber wouldn't shoplift from 7-11 because it's too risky.

Why couldn't they do an apparently adequate job, but not pick the highest couple of players they've graded?

Because what's the point? That's some incredibly petty, stupid shit to do. Not saying it's impossible, but man, would that be dumb.

So you honestly think the scouts would tank the draft, but they wouldn't use their own opinions for another team because the data is proprietary? What kind of logic is that? That's like saying a bank robber wouldn't shoplift from 7-11 because it's too risky.

That's not what I said at all.

Same as with Nix a few years ago. I don't get this "do this last thing for me and then GTFO" .... it just seems like a shitty idea.

Just because you lack professionalism, doesn't mean the scout don't.

Seems like a bad idea, tell someone you are going to be fired on a certain date. Talk about "short timers disease". What if anything will you get out of them? If you are planning on firing someone, just do it. Seems dysfunctional.

Just because you lack professionalism, doesn't mean the scout don't.

at+least+you+tried.png

That awkward moment when you wanna throw shade at someone you don't know on a message board and you can't correctly compose a sentence.

Well done !

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

at+least+you+tried.png

That awkward moment when you wanna throw shade at someone you don't know on a message board and you can't correctly compose a sentence.

Well done !

Criticizing grammar will never make up for your lack of integrity.

I know it sounds crazy, but whats to stop them from grading/drafting the worst of the worst players and fcking the team over.

LOL.

GET OUT LOL NO WAY their careers would be toast for any other future jobs..who likes a diver...completely untrustworthy Not just no but HELL NO that is NOT happening.....LOL what No pride...None???? Geeeeeeeeeeez~~~~~~~no way @-@

Criticizing grammar will never make up for your lack of integrity.

Agreed. I actually agree with Lit and his main minion Victor that firing people before a huge performance and expecting them to do their absolute best is faulty logic, in most cases. Unless Victor has changed drastically, you're quite correct about him being unprofessional. To his credit though, he did mock Lit pretty badly once. I think it was at least a knockdown, if not a KO. Other than that, yours assessment was spot on. I wondered if the new guy who recently said he thought the kids did a good job was on hallucinogens. Boston Tim or whomever seemed like the only honorable one, but I think Daryl offended him by always talking about fornicating with married women and his fecal matter in the Shoutbox. Sadly, it's gone downhill from there. Daryl was the last "Shoutbox attraction", after NFL Insider, Fang McFrost, retired from the board. Boy do I ever wish he'd return. He's kinda like another former user, Skooby, pictured himself being.

This post inspired by:Meathead.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

If McDermott is in fact calling the shots on draft day then what's the concern of Whaley and Co (scouts) sabotaging this years class??

If McDermott is in fact calling the shots on draft day then what's the concern of Whaley and Co (scouts) sabotaging this years class??

I Agree with that too.

My next question is why even have a GM if he's neutered in both speaking and picking? Is he there simply for his great fashion sense?

LOL.

That might be a good thing. To paraphrase George Costanza: if every instinct they've ever had is wrong...Then the opposite would have to be correct.

Seriously though, that won't happen bc they all need jobs after this and doing a shitty job isn't good for them.

GET OUT LOL NO WAY their careers would be toast for any other future jobs..who likes a diver...completely untrustworthy Not just no but HELL NO that is NOT happening.....LOL what No pride...None???? Geeeeeeeeeeez~~~~~~~no way @-@

How would anyone know?

Answer: They wouldn't.