Sign in to follow this  
Admin

FREE Season Ticket Raffle

FREE SEASON TICKETS

We are giving away a pair of Season Tickets for FREE.

Here is how the "raffle" works:

1) Your entry to the raffle is posting in this thread and telling us how you became a Bills fan, and your earliest memory of the Buffalo Bills.

2) You must give us a piece of advice as to how this forum could be a better place for fans to visit.

3) If you refer a friend to this forum, your entry counts as 3, instead of 1. Alternatively, you can "Share" this post on Facebook and your entry will count as 3, instead of 1. (When your friend signs up, have them post in this thread and mention that you referred them)

It's that simple.

There is some fine print (isn't there always?)

1) There must be at least 50 entries for this deal to become valid.

2) You must live in the United States or Canada.

3) You must be eligible to attend Bills games (if you're that guy who fell off the upper deck and is now banned, sorry).

4) We are not liable for anything you do with the tickets, or at the game, or anything at all. Seriously.

5) You may not sign yourself up twice to get the referral credit (we track duplicate IP's and hosts).

Best Of Luck!

:bills:

FOR THOSE WHO ARE OUT OF TOWN

If you are out of town and unable to attend a game, or simply don't want to go, you may substitute the tickets for a signed authentic Manny Lawson jersey.

FREE SEASON TICKETS

1) Your entry to the raffle is posting in this thread and telling us how you became a Bills fan, and your earliest memory of the Buffalo Bills.

2) You must give us a piece of advice as to how this forum could be a better place for fans to visit.

3) If you refer a friend to this forum, your entry counts as 3, instead of 1. Alternatively, you can "Share" this post on Facebook and your entry will count as 3, instead of 1. (When your friend signs up, have them post in this thread and mention that you referred them)

It's that simple.

3) You must be eligible to attend Bills games (if you're that guy who fell off the upper deck and is now banned, sorry).

4) We are not liable for anything you do with the tickets, or at the game, or anything at all. Seriously.

5) You may not sign yourself up twice to get the referral credit (we track duplicate IP's and hosts).

Best Of Luck!

sad-frog.jpg

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

FREE SEASON TICKETS

It's that simple.

Best Of Luck!

OK here go's: #1 I first became a Bills fan in 1960 when my Father took me and my brother to the OLD ROCKPILE to see the Bills vs N.Y. Titans it was kind of crazy in those days with everyone bringing their own bevreages(beer,whisky &wine).We sat in the lower bleacher seats that were folding wooden chairs.We lost that game (I think)but by half time everyone was smashed so it didn'matter.We had a great time...... & I was a Bills fan for life....#2 I would suspend or ban anyone who makes vile "racists" remark's on this board......#3 I can't refer a friend at this time but would like to do so in the future.

I first became a fan in 1984 I was only 6 and my grandfather was watching the game on TV It was the first game I ever watched because My father hated football. I watched the Dec 02 game VS Indy we won that game only the second win of the season and I was hooked for life. It was a passion unlike any other in my life. I live out of the state and might not be able to make the game. However I figured what the hell why not try. (2)I like this site a lot glad it isn't as strict as the BBMB but it is almost too free, some people do take the free speech way to far. I don't mind the swearing or the complaints but there a a few members who really should be suspended do to the level of remarks . Some things just shouldn't be allowed. If more moderators are needed then I am sure some could be found, but I truly believe that this is why a lot of posters didn't join from BBMB. I am one of very few friends who actually enjoy the bills. so I will refer anyone I find in the future as well.

Have been a billsfan since 1968 and seen many hall of fame bills players play. My advice for this forum is to give posters something else to look forward to on here like a free shirt and hat giveaway once a month or something like that. Lost both of my parents very young and that's a big reason why I have been a huge bills fan for over 45 years because my dad was a big bills fan. I shared this post on my facebook.

Last place finisher gets 2 season tickets!

I've only ever really met 1 football fan, of course. Forgot to mention that earlier.

I was about 7 or 8 (don't exactly remember). Joe Ferguson was QB and my favorite player was Jerry Butler. My best friend stole my Jerry Butler card and crumpled it up when I confronted him...I can still picture him holding that card like it was yesterday. This was when I started following the team and the fan in me grew from there. If you grow up in Buffalo, its pretty much a given that you'll be a Bills fan.

I think it would be better with a nice landing page. Maybe something with some top stories, news/twitter feeds, etc. I also think the forums as a whole could be better if the Sabres section was pushed a little more.

Had seasons since 1966. Was in family now mine since the Bills moved to then Rich. Received two certificates one for 45 from Ralph one for 50 from the Pegulas as a Season ticket holder

1.Became a bills fan in 1988 at a flea market in PA. Looking for a hat to wear for the winter and I was young kid at the time and I was looking for a team and I stumbled across the bills logo I liked it out of all the other team logos. Been a bills fan since, for life.

2. Probably could improve with more moderators and more sign ups.

3. I dont have Facebook

I became a diehard, card-carrying Bills fan in 1988 at the ripe old age of 15. At this time, my local (Canadian) TV feed and my proximity to WNY (along with a coming drivers license...) pried me from the jaws of the dynastic 49ers of my youth and into those of the upcoming Bills of my adolescence. Subsequently, my friends and I from the Niagara region in Canada attended many games during our high school and early college days. We split seasons for a few years and always tailgated from early in the morning after grabbing several cheap cases of Molson's at duty free.

Me and the boyz were attendance for the "comeback game" as well as virtually every home playoff game of the Bills "Superbowl" era. We drank beers at Kelly's bar with Jimbo, Bruce, Thurman, Cornelius, and the boys several times - usually after home victories, but also UFC VII and some Sabres games (my pops was a Sabres ticket holder at the Aud for several years...) Unfortunately, my last game in attendance was an October, 2000 affair when Flutie led us to a victory over the Jets. All downhill since then, obviously...since then, I've been employed a good distance from Buffalo and also guarded about my financial support of the team. Hope to return to Buffalo as an old man when we hoist the Lombardi trophy in 2036.

The Bills make me wanna sh__t!!!

1) Tecmo Superbowl sealed the deal. My dad was a Jets fan. I grew up liking the Giants who practiced nearby in Albany, but really didn't love football. I was a baseball guy (Reds and Yanks). But while in high school, we would hang over at my friends house and play video games. I somehow always ended up choosing the Bills in Tecmo Superbowl (and some early game as I recall). (I think Beebe's helmet was big even in the game...) Endless battles on the virtual grid iron led me to rooting for the real Bills. It didn't hurt to have the 90s Bills team to root for. Never looked back. Even after living in the den of the Patriots for the past 15 years, I remain true to the Bills and travel not infrequently for games.

2) First lets get some clearly racist posts reviewed and flagged. I am not a big believer in banning people, but some posters are simply over the top and quite obnoxious. Second, get rid of the box that won't disappear until you acknowledge someone thanking you or responding to your comment.

3) Facebook check!

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

-Mark Twain.

October 20, 1974. I was just a little twelve year old meatball. I liked football but wasn't a huge fan. One of my best friends dad had three seasons tickets and had asked me several times to go, one day I finally said yes. I'll never forget when I walked from the concourse tunnel down the small ramp toward the field for the first time. The vast magestic sea of the green field opened up in front of me and I could hear angels singing. The pregame festivities were just a blur as I soaked up the whole amazing experience. We got there at least a half hour early but it seemed like only minutes until they lined up and kicked off. From our seats in the lower bowl endzone I was watching the first play from scrimmage at the far end of the field through my binoculars. All I saw was a mass of bodies until suddenly this little fire hydrant of a guy named Sam Bam Cunningham of the Boston Patriots suddenly burst around the left side and chugged his black ass in a straight line down the sidelines right straight into my binoculars! He had a train of guys trailing him so he had to hoof it the whole time. At the end I could see the spit flying from his mouth as he made it across the goalline. 75 yards, touchdown. That image is burned into my brain. And turned me into an addict.

IDK if I'm eligible for any ticket prizes since I'm a mod, but I would just give any to charity anyway. I've been to many games since that first one, but my back disability doesnt let me sit in regular stadium seats anymore so I don't go to the games unless its in a suite. And believe me, I've been in just about every kind of suite the Ralph has and I highly prefer sitting outside, but I need better chairs and the ability to get up and down a lot so its the suites or nothing for me now.

This board would be a lot better without the pissing contests between lit and whomever. Hes a lot better than he used to be but as we can see with his little tête-à-tête recently with chinaguy or whatever he still takes things too far and makes them worse. if somebodys being a dick just try to talk them down and if they persist give them a time out. no need to be inflaming things and turning everybody else off.

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

1981 Wild Card Playoff game: Bills vs. Jets, I was in the car with my parents and brother and we were going to a friend of my dad's to watch the game, but we didn't make it there until the 2nd half, so we listened to Van Miller and Fergy did all his damage in the 1st half and then he did his best to lose the game in the 2nd half. Fortunately, the Bills won on a last second int. by Bill Simpson.

I was 12 yrs old and did not have a favorite team yet. I came home from church on a snowy Sunday in 1973 and watched in amazement as some guy with a cartoon looking red Buffalo on the side of a white helmet was running all over the place that day against a team I do not recall. It looked cool in the snow and looked like a cartoon. I was hooked and never looked back. It was the magic year when OJ ran for 2000. Never regretted my choice.

Was very disappointed and shocked later when sports hero OJ turned into the double killer.

cba fan

Put me in coach

FREE SEASON TICKETS

I remember hearing my father complain about Joe Ferguson throwing an interception against the Jets the year after they changed the color of the helmet to red to make it easier for him to see his receivers.

Make it no holds barred, this place used to be great because fans really went at it with no filter.

Shared on Facebook

It's that simple.

Best Of Luck!

2018 Wish List

1. Ed Olliver, NT, Houston

2. Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State

3. Nate Davis, G/OT, Charlotte

4. Maxx Crosby, DE, Eastern Michigan

4. Kahale Warring TE, San Diego St.

5. Trey Pipkins, OT, Sioux Falls

5. Kendall Sheffield CB, Ohio State

6. Bryce Love, RB, Stanford

7. Jalen Hurd, WR, Baylor