there isnt a position thats easier to fill than backup rb

bills probably already got him on the roster. and they can get a good one late in the draft if they want to

cheaters wont always have their players taking less money to play with marcia and her magic fountain of rings. but they do now and so they get to overpay guys like hogan and td mike

theres a ton of reasons why it sucks to play in the same fkg division as marcia and the cheaters. having them sign guys like those away aint one of them

next

If it was anyone else other then the Patriots, I think, people wouldn't be freaking out.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Match the damn deal .......... end of story. I love Shady and he is a star but Gillislee could be a star for the next 5 years. If we did work out a longer deal with Gillislee does it half to beat the Pat's deal year for year or could we back load it toward Shady winding down?

Bottom line....if Bill Belichik wants one of your players you better believe he's worth keeping.

But we all know how this story ends...we let Gillislee walk, he puts up huge numbers in NE. Meanwhile McCoy either declines or gets hurt and misses most of the season. It's simply the Buffalo Bills way but whatever it takes for the Pegula's to get a clue and burn the house down so be it.

Dont blame the pats, this is whaley's making. You cant blame a guy for wanting to improve his team, but you sure as hell can blame him for being a coward and hiding.

Oh no...backup RBs are so hard to replace. Where did we get Gillislee anyway and who was the GM when we signed him?

You know these same people would be flipping out if we traded a 5th for just about any running back, let alone a backup.

I am quickly losing interest in this team.

What are we a triple A farm team for the Patriots?

Same thing with Hogan.

Meh to Hogan, but this one really, really stings.

We are a worse team without him (esp. if McCoy gets hurt), but the goddamn Cheatriots just got much, much, much stronger.

Wow, what a total fuck-up by Bills' management.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Me and my best friend Brian Moorman at the 716. We lost to the FUCKING Cheatriots the next day. Brian and I are no longer BFF.

Bottom line....if Bill Belichik wants one of your players you better believe he's worth keeping.

But we all know how this story ends...we let Gillislee walk, he puts up huge numbers in NE. Meanwhile McCoy either declines or gets hurt and misses most of the season. It's simply the Buffalo Bills way but whatever it takes for the Pegula's to get a clue and burn the house down so be it.

Same thing with Hogan.

Hogan had 38 receptions for 680 yards and four TD's in 2016, and that was with TB throwing to him. They overpaid him just to hurt the Bills. He wasn't worth it, IMO.

The RB position in the draft this year is very deep. A fifth round pick has a good chance of yielding a younger player with a lot of talent to back up Shady. I'd hate to see Gillislee go, but it's not the end of the world. JMO

Easy to have cap space when your HoF QB keeps taking pay cuts.

its not only that. most of the roster is playing for less than they could get elsewhere

i cant blame them since they have the goat at the most lopsided position in all of major professional sports. get paid a little less but have a dramatically better chance at a ring

sucks for everybody else but like i said thats why they can overpay a little to take other ppls backups

just think about the guys on that team that didnt play along with that approach. they ship you off for picks that they can then strong arm for salary advantage all over again

sucks royal ass weve had to deal with this magical prom queen all these years. should be coming to an end any year now. cant come soon fkg enuf

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

oh negro please

belicheat isnt some magic guru of player evaluation. hes a good coordinator and average hc that lucked into the goat at a time when the rules make it the most powerful position in all of sports

he doesnt magically become genius in all things football bc he fell into a bucket of golden shit

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

It's not that TD mike can't be replaced,it's the thought of the fucking Pat's getting another one of our good player's that pisses me off the worst!Sure we can get another RB but in that process we just helped the top division rival get stronger!WTF!The Bills are going 1 step forward and 3 steps back.If there's a bright side to this,it's very probable that the Bills will have the #1 or #2 pick next year.Hell I'm 69 and will never see this team in the playoffs again!I hope all you younger guy will though!

Gillislee led the league in avg per carrier 5.61. Stevie,Wonder could see he was a productive player. This might be whaley downfall.

You have to make room for Gilislee IMO. He is starter material. Just do it.

Gillislee led the league in avg per carrier 5.61. Stevie,Wonder could see he was a productive player. This might be whaley downfall.

If I were the owner I'd FIRE his ass right now!

Bills tender was less then 1.8 mil. 2.8 isn't overpaying an up and coming back in his prime If that was tendered a 2nd would be involved.

Or wouldn't be involved bc the Pats wouldn't give a 2nd rounder for him so we'd be safe.

Whaley simply seems to not be able to judge the market for his own players. Restricted free agents rarely change teams and yet this would be us losing 2 in 2 years plus we could have lost Groy.

That said, I'm not going to lose sleep over a backup RB. We will be fine. But it's the principle.

Eh. We ain't good enough to keep him. Can't we grab Karlos back? We're two to three yrs away...

NO!He's about 280 after his girlfriend had another baby!:fumer:

Or wouldn't be involved bc the Pats wouldn't give a 2nd rounder for him so we'd be safe.

Whaley simply seems to not be able to judge the market for his own players. Restricted free agents rarely change teams and yet this would be us losing 2 in 2 years plus we could have lost Groy.

That said, I'm not going to lose sleep over a backup RB. We will be fine. But it's the principle.

Whaley's an asshole posing as a GM...

I still can't understand why he wasn't fired along with those 2 fat idiots.

billslogo.jpg

The real issue is this......

It looks like McDermott and the Bills are yet again signing up for 1975 football. If you're doing 1975 football you better have a stable of backs. As of now you are rolling out an older, gimpy Shady, a guy who saw limited action and potential fumble problems in Williams, and a bunch of fullbacks?

Fuck. That. Noise.

Man fuck this team.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”