Pats did it again sign GILLISLEE to a two year 6.4 mil. I doubt Bills will match as they are up against the cap. Look for bills to draft another rb in the middle rounds. We get a 5th rounder next year

I don't know if its possible to fucking hate any teams more than the fucking Pats. I swear to god, its like the NFL, the refs, and the Pats have a conspiracy to make Buffalo suffer.

That flat out sucks. Those blood sucking Pats stealing away another

guy we should have. They only take the pick of the litter when it comes

to raiding our club. Too bad Gils is an up and comer and has NOT reached his potential with us.

If whaley tendered another mil to Gillis Lee we would of recd a 2nd round pick which means no offer would of been made. BILLS are cheap bastards

You guys think Whaley should have paid Gillislee starting RB money? Come on.

This contract would make him a top 15 paid RB in the league!

This is a recurring problem with the Bills

They uncover a few diamonds (Zach Brown, Mike Gillislee, Chris Hogan) then we let them slip away

You can't possibly win playing that game!!

Buffalo fans should be concerned about Team moral at this point,another player lost to the Patriots

This is beginning to look like a full blown rebuilding project to me (should we lose this guy)

Bills tender was less then 1.8 mil. 2.8 isn't overpaying an up and coming back in his prime If that was tendered a 2nd would be involved.

Until the Bills get a super bowl QB, obsessing over 2nd and 3rd string players is a waste of time. QB is the only position that matters.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

there isnt a position thats easier to fill than backup rb

bills probably already got him on the roster. and they can get a good one late in the draft if they want to

cheaters wont always have their players taking less money to play with marcia and her magic fountain of rings. but they do now and so they get to overpay guys like hogan and td mike

theres a ton of reasons why it sucks to play in the same fkg division as marcia and the cheaters. having them sign guys like those away aint one of them

next

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

What stinks about just getting New England's 5th round pick is that it is the 32nd pick in the 5th round.

And, what is it with Belicheat poaching first Chris Hogan and now Mike Gillislee. Why didn't Belicheat want LaGarrette Blount for the same money?

Upgrade the OLine

People freaked out when Karlos was cut and we signed an unknown castoff named Mike Gillislee who filled in just fine.

Now people are losing their minds because the Pats are paying him STARTER money.

He's a nice player, but he's replaceable.

Bills fans for ya!

This is a recurring problem with the Bills

They uncover a few diamonds (Zach Brown, Mike Gillislee, Chris Hogan) then we let them slip away

You can't possibly win playing that game!!

Buffalo fans should be concerned about Team moral at this point,another player lost to the Patriots

This is beginning to look like a full blown rebuilding project to me (should we lose this guy)

The reason we did lose, or are losing guys like Gilmore, Zach, Gillislee and Hogan is poor Cap Management.

New England had a TON of cap space available, so they got Gilmore and now Gillislee.

They are always planning two years into the future. We are planning two weeks out.

NEED a new PRESIDENT OR GM that is a long range thinker, including Cap Issues.

Upgrade the OLine

Should've tendered him higher. He showed lots of promise. I know backup RB isn't exactly a prime position but you can't just let other teams pry away your young talent. Specially when all we are gonna get in return is essentially a 6th round pick.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

The reason we did lose, or are losing guys like Gilmore, Zach, Gillislee and Hogan is poor Cap Management.

New England had a TON of cap space available, so they got Gilmore and now Gillislee.

They are always planning two years into the future. We are planning two weeks out.

NEED a new PRESIDENT OR GM that is a long range thinker, including Cap Issues.

ABSOLUTELY, the best post I have seen on this board. The reason the Bills suck is poor management. How do the Pats have THE team to beat year in and year out and have $50M to spend in FA? Yeah, Brady is what makes it go and he's not getting paid as he "should", but even if you add $10m to his cap, they still have a ton to spend and somehow the Bills have nothing and no money.

Blount near the end gillislee is in his prime and getting better. He wiil be a star with pats another white but a better runner