Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

China Bills

Where are you Beatles you cannot hide under that rock forever!

You must come out sooner or later Putz it is just a matter of time. So you might as well get it over quickly you little fucking coward piece of slug! I am going to stalk you now Beatles because I have 2 months with nothing better to do and you know I will find you very soon maybe this week my wife has already located you! This is actually pretty cool like the 70's catch phrase "The Jerry Garcia and Curt Gowdy Thanksgiving Faggot shoot!" I now know you are a child and do not remember the 70's but you choose to play adult games that you should stay away from but you don’t so you will pay adult consequences like we all must.

Sorry dude you just came after the wrong person but with your arrogant attitude it was bound to happen sooner or later with somebody. It just happened to be me and this is not going to turn out well for you son. Remember that BS gibberish you sent me about how you were "The last person on earth I wanted to get into a back and forth pissing contest with" well you thought you were talking to your kumbaya Coalition children’s congregation didn't you?

Well how does it feel now knowing what you learned after hacking my personal private info? You should not play so fancy free with those actions like you do but oh well there are always those consequences aren’t there! Pretty scary right little pudknucker! You will be an adult soon hopefully already and can no longer hide behind that veil of child defense. I am hoping so badly that you are actually an adult and can then pay the adult price for the games you play! If you are not then all I can do to you is flush your face down the toilet which I will but you have already experienced that many times right putz? Then I must grab that slippery greased Hamster and shove him inside you and video your squeals Deliverance style for your congregation to watch! Then make him flush your face in the toilet that is all I can do legally I guess but that in itself is a tall order because Hamster is so oily but not really a problem for me. If you are 18 then that opens a world of options! Poor Hamster gets stuck in the middle of all of this with his roids damaged mind but he came after me weak and babbling but I will go easy on him he is just a simple person unable to defend himself properly. I cannot say the same for you hopefully 18 year old pudknucker! It is coming still feel undefeated and superior geek?

Hunting you will be my spring break but make sure to tell Hamster to pull on his speedo thong for laughs and video affects you know! I hope he is not camera shy I don’t think he is being the Greek God he thinks he is and I don’t worry at all about you selling your squealing part I know you have got that down pat you little piglet! So all that is left is I have to as the director motivate both of you actors to make a connection! Easiest thing I have ever done! You guys are professionals at this and I am confident that your performance will blow away Broke Back Mountain decisively! So lets do this! You really don't have any choice and neither does Hamster I am coming so lets make some money here!

Now if you turn out to be an adult this video turns in a very bad way for you! Truly sorry about that but it goes back to the choices we make pardner!

If your time is of such little value that this is how you spend it, you really need to reassess your life.

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

If your time is of such little value that this is how you spend it, you really need to reassess your life.

Thanks I will give that serious consideration preacher how much is this weeks tithing?

lmao.

It's hilariously sad.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

You must come out sooner or later Putz it is just a matter of time. So you might as well get it over quickly you little fucking coward piece of slug! I am going to stalk you now Beatles because I have 2 months with nothing better to do and you know I will find you very soon maybe this week my wife has already located you! This is actually pretty cool like the 70's catch phrase "The Jerry Garcia and Curt Gowdy Thanksgiving Faggot shoot!" I now know you are a child and do not remember the 70's but you choose to play adult games that you should stay away from but you don’t so you will pay adult consequences like we all must.

Sorry dude you just came after the wrong person but with your arrogant attitude it was bound to happen sooner or later with somebody. It just happened to be me and this is not going to turn out well for you son. Remember that BS gibberish you sent me about how you were "The last person on earth I wanted to get into a back and forth pissing contest with" well you thought you were talking to your kumbaya Coalition children’s congregation didn't you?

Well how does it feel now knowing what you learned after hacking my personal private info? You should not play so fancy free with those actions like you do but oh well there are always those consequences aren’t there! Pretty scary right little pudknucker! You will be an adult soon hopefully already and can no longer hide behind that veil of child defense. I am hoping so badly that you are actually an adult and can then pay the adult price for the games you play! If you are not then all I can do to you is flush your face down the toilet which I will but you have already experienced that many times right putz? Then I must grab that slippery greased Hamster and shove him inside you and video your squeals Deliverance style for your congregation to watch! Then make him flush your face in the toilet that is all I can do legally I guess but that in itself is a tall order because Hamster is so oily but not really a problem for me. If you are 18 then that opens a world of options! Poor Hamster gets stuck in the middle of all of this with his roids damaged mind but he came after me weak and babbling but I will go easy on him he is just a simple person unable to defend himself properly. I cannot say the same for you hopefully 18 year old pudknucker! It is coming still feel undefeated and superior geek?

Hunting you will be my spring break but make sure to tell Hamster to pull on his speedo thong for laughs and video affects you know! I hope he is not camera shy I don’t think he is being the Greek God he thinks he is and I don’t worry at all about you selling your squealing part I know you have got that down pat you little piglet! So all that is left is I have to as the director motivate both of you actors to make a connection! Easiest thing I have ever done! You guys are professionals at this and I am confident that your performance will blow away Broke Back Mountain decisively! So lets do this! You really don't have any choice and neither does Hamster I am coming so lets make some money here!

Now if you turn out to be an adult this video turns in a very bad way for you! Truly sorry about that but it goes back to the choices we make pardner!

Let me give you a hint.

You can click on my username, and then it'll tell you the last time I logged in.

That way you will know whether i've read your most recent pathetic message.

Let me give you a hint.

You can click on my username, and then it'll tell you the last time I logged in.

That way you will know whether i've read your most recent pathetic message.

Who gives a flying shit about that anymore! Son you stepped way out of bounds here by being a blatant fucking lying piece of shit! Only one option left to you now kid admit you are a lying piece of shit or I will personally join you and poor Hamster like a camel hump!

This is your response to me you little fucking prick! Act coy and separated from all of this to preserve your BS image here but it is going to vanish very quickly and you know that! You have hacked my personal info and to try to preserve your false feeling of superiority have spewed absolute BS lies about my background. You knew after your hacking BS I was exactly who I said I was! Admit it you were caught off guard when you got my info and realized who you were actually dealing with! Then for some inexplicable fatal reason you chose to play on and threaten to fuck with my career! You are done child!

Finding you is child’s play I am married to the best in the business for that so try running from that! I just hope you’re an adult with the ability to be punished like you are going to be! You told me you have my picture and threatened me that you are going to post it like the chicken shit geek coward you are so go ahead and do it! Maybe that stops me from breaking you like a twig but there are many ways to deal with pudknuckers like you and through your hacking you know I have the resources for that! I gave you many chances to back out of your ill-fated attacks on me but that option is no longer available to you!

So run and hide or report me as a racist like you promised it doesn't matter. You’re going down for being a pudknucker lying piece of shit! I will not tell you how this happens so you cannot dodge it cleaver hacker that you are but you know all about me from your sick hacking work so you know it is coming and inevitable! Hey have you hacked my wife by now? I gave you plenty of startup info to do that. I am surprised you are not running already!

Face it you poked the wrong person! It happens but your arrogance would not allow you to realize this. Bad choice there pal this is no longer you being some internet tough guy intellect. Now you will have to prove it and you and I and this whole board hell even Hamster knows you cannot do that! So start running it is all you have left now. Who knows where your eventual demise happens and how? At this moment it is a mystery to me also! It is just really bad luck for you that you challenged the wrong person for some stupid control of this children’s message board. I never had any interest in your role at all and most of your flock has told me you are a complete tool and would do everything you have done.

For a supposed smart guy look what you have done to yourself! Christ man you have turned yourself into Hamster! Babbaling and dribbling all over yourself showing fear! Stop it now you chose to play this game so man up! Yes you have lost badly and been humiliated in front of your flock and childrens congregation but you still have Hamster to blame it all on! Chinese saving face! If there ever was a no win situation you are in that now! It may be a little too late at this point but I feel it is only fair to tell you I grew up on the lower west side very close to the Connecticut Bowling Lanes and the Pittstown Social Club. I know that may not carry much weight anymore in your eyes and you probably don’t even know what they stand for because unfortunately you may be a child but you are an idiot if you think the connections do not still exist! Running and hiding are no longer an option for you only total capitulation and a very good public apology can save you now! Last chance and we mean it! So get started or get running! I have said this many times you really picked on the wrong person to attack! Tough game you choose to play especially when you choose to lie! Now go ahead and give me you and Hamsters automatic reply LMAO. That is a pretty good strategy at this point right smart guy! Still think you are winning this fool?

Who gives a flying shit about that anymore! Son you stepped way out of bounds here by being a blatant fucking lying piece of shit! Only one option left to you now kid admit you are a lying piece of shit or I will personally join you and poor Hamster like a camel hump!

lol

You knew after your hacking BS I was exactly who I said I was! Admit it you were caught off guard when you got my info and realized who you were actually dealing with!

Yeah I was really caught off guard by a big bad account manager for Halliburton.

I am married to the best in the business

No you're not.

So run and hide or report me as a racist like you promised it doesn't matter.

I never promised anything.

So start running it is all you have left now.

lol running from the big bad account manager lmaoo

For a supposed smart guy look what you have done to yourself! If there ever was a no win situation you are in that now! It may be a little too late at this point but I feel it is only fair to tell you I grew up on the lower west side very close to the Connecticut Bowling Lanes and the Pittstown Social Club. I know that may not carry much weight anymore in your eyes and you probably don’t even know what they stand for because unfortunately you may be a child but you are an idiot if you think the connections do not still exist! Running and hiding are no longer an option for you only total capitulation and a very good public apology can save you now! Last chance and we mean it! So get started or get running! I have said this many times you really picked on the wrong person to attack! Tough game you choose to play especially when you choose to lie!

Listen Robert...

I realize that you THINK you sound really tough, but you don't.

You sound like a dufus.

Your big bad security professional wife isn't even remotely CLOSE to the same level I am.

She could try tracing me for 50 years and still not find me.

You're a has-been, wanna-be tough guy.

Dumbfounded.gif

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

I hate Beatles/Lit but you just jumped way over him on the pathetic list.

China Bills path to success

1) sign up for Bills board

2) Make outrageous racist statements to get attentions

3) Try to fit the board owner.

4) ?

5) Success

maxresdefault.jpg

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

My guess is Lit "Played his hacking games" on China and China is mad.

Im pretty sure this is lits alter ego though

This is your response to me you little fucking prick! Act coy and separated from all of this to preserve your BS image here but it is going to vanish very quickly and you know that! You have hacked my personal info and to try to preserve your false feeling of superiority have spewed absolute BS lies about my background. You knew after your hacking BS I was exactly who I said I was! Admit it you were caught off guard when you got my info and realized who you were actually dealing with! Then for some inexplicable fatal reason you chose to play on and threaten to fuck with my career! You are done child!

Finding you is child’s play I am married to the best in the business for that so try running from that! I just hope you’re an adult with the ability to be punished like you are going to be! You told me you have my picture and threatened me that you are going to post it like the chicken shit geek coward you are so go ahead and do it! Maybe that stops me from breaking you like a twig but there are many ways to deal with pudknuckers like you and through your hacking you know I have the resources for that! I gave you many chances to back out of your ill-fated attacks on me but that option is no longer available to you!

So run and hide or report me as a racist like you promised it doesn't matter. You’re going down for being a pudknucker lying piece of shit! I will not tell you how this happens so you cannot dodge it cleaver hacker that you are but you know all about me from your sick hacking work so you know it is coming and inevitable! Hey have you hacked my wife by now? I gave you plenty of startup info to do that. I am surprised you are not running already!

Face it you poked the wrong person! It happens but your arrogance would not allow you to realize this. Bad choice there pal this is no longer you being some internet tough guy intellect. Now you will have to prove it and you and I and this whole board hell even Hamster knows you cannot do that! So start running it is all you have left now. Who knows where your eventual demise happens and how? At this moment it is a mystery to me also! It is just really bad luck for you that you challenged the wrong person for some stupid control of this children’s message board. I never had any interest in your role at all and most of your flock has told me you are a complete tool and would do everything you have done.

For a supposed smart guy look what you have done to yourself! Christ man you have turned yourself into Hamster! Babbaling and dribbling all over yourself showing fear! Stop it now you chose to play this game so man up! Yes you have lost badly and been humiliated in front of your flock and childrens congregation but you still have Hamster to blame it all on! Chinese saving face! If there ever was a no win situation you are in that now! It may be a little too late at this point but I feel it is only fair to tell you I grew up on the lower west side very close to the Connecticut Bowling Lanes and the Pittstown Social Club. I know that may not carry much weight anymore in your eyes and you probably don’t even know what they stand for because unfortunately you may be a child but you are an idiot if you think the connections do not still exist! Running and hiding are no longer an option for you only total capitulation and a very good public apology can save you now! Last chance and we mean it! So get started or get running! I have said this many times you really picked on the wrong person to attack! Tough game you choose to play especially when you choose to lie! Now go ahead and give me you and Hamsters automatic reply LMAO. That is a pretty good strategy at this point right smart guy! Still think you are winning this fool?

You need to go to anger management and should consider making an appointment with a psychiatrist.

jillies1_zps849e2f3f.jpg

Hey if anybody wants to come punch me in the face they are more than welcome too

Nothing like a free payday lol

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Damn. This is one crazy Bills message board. Jack Nicholson would fit in great as would Nurse Rached.

That's what happens when every single franchise sucks in Buffalo lol people are just very unhappy

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

MY TOP TEN 2015

Wow! Coupled with what he said on another thread, this guy is deranged! Maybe even dangerous. Definitely NOT an asset to BuffaloRange. Just my opinion. Someone should send these posts to the police.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Me and my best friend Brian Moorman at the 716. We lost to the FUCKING Cheatriots the next day. Brian and I are no longer BFF.

You need to go to anger management and should consider making an appointment with a psychiatrist.

All you guys are totaly fucked and this website is completely bizarro! You actualy deal on a daily basis with this child nutjob? And some of you actualy follow and admire him? What the hell 4th dimension have I stepped into here on this board? I have this Beatles character shitting his pants because I have exposed him as a blatant lier and he has hacked me and now knows who he is dealing with so he runs away and hides and you send me this snarky post! Is this some Jim Jones cult and you are all Stepford Wives! Crazy shit going on here because I have Jim Jones on the run in another post you must know he is a fraud but everybody seems ok with this guy

Lit is actually less of a nut job than he can be. And that's usually when the board is dead as fuck, so I get it.

Also his reputation isn't great amongst the regulars but most of us get his shtick when he gets in a pissing contest.

And ChinaBills you reder to black QB's as SilverBacks, you MAY be knowledgeable but you'll get close to no support from any member of this board, including the Anti-Lit crew when that's your approach.

Also I hope you two fist fight at the tailgate at the home opener and itbgoes viral on Deadspin.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

All you dummies are doing is just continuing to encourage this ignorant idiot to keep on posting his clueless paragraphs.

Keep on sucking his dick and he's gonna keep on talking shit.

billslogo.jpg

Wow! Coupled with what he said on another thread, this guy is deranged! Maybe even dangerous. Definitely NOT an asset to BuffaloRange. Just my opinion. Someone should send these posts to the police.

Dude are you serious? Lol

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

MY TOP TEN 2015

That's what happens when every single franchise sucks in Buffalo lol people are just very unhappy

No. This goes way beyond any normal disappointment or anger directed toward sports franchises. This is pure, venomous, dangerous hatred of any deviation from a self-centered view of the world.

We see it in the White House and on a Bills message board. "Sad".

Time for me to find more civil places to converse with Bills fans.