Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

2017 NFL Draft: Ranking the quarterbacks

Tier One

DeShone Kizer | Notre Dame

Pocket movement is outstanding, with quick recognition of pressure, clean footwork to reset his throwing platform, and fast processing speed. Can anticipate some throws, but multi-read progressions are still developing NFL speed. Short to intermediate throwing accuracy is great, while deep passes are inconsistent: either on the money or placed too far. Reminds me of a less-developed Jameis Winston, with a sterling off-field reputation.

Build the OLine...

Kizer should not be Tier 1. I love him in the second round and stashing him on the bench for 2-3 years because of his potential but he is not a 1st round QB.

Patrick Mahomes is my favorite prospect in the draft. Big arm, leader, smart - it's rumored that the Pittsburgh Steelers are high on him. Apparently they want him to replace Big Ben. It really means a lot when an organization like that is high on a guy. I'd have no problem taking Mahomes at 10. No way he falls to the second round.

Nathan Peterman is a guy I wouldn't mind looking at in the 5th round. Doesn't have great arm talent but he is smart, definitely a better option than Yates & Cardale.

We'll see. Don't take my opinions as a matter of fact, I have a really hard time evaluating QBs.

Honestly, with only 6 Picks this year and our first pick being at number 10 I would not draft a QB in the first round. None of the QB's are consensus studs. In other words it is like drafting EJ or Geno Smith all over again. If one of the guys you really like drops to the second round then take a swing....but we need a receiver and a CB in the top 3 picks. I would grab OJ Howard, Corey Davis, or Mike Williams at 10....then the best CB or QB in the 2nd round and then either QB or CB in 3rd. Rounds 4 - 7 look for the Diamonds in the rough .

I have no problem drafting Kelly with the last pick of the draft. He can sit behind Tyrod for a few years and mature. If you remember Jim Kelly was a problem child his first few years in the league as well. Didn't want to play for the Bills, then his party boy attitude. Chad Kelly will mature, injuries will heal. He may not ever be close to his uncle in performance but he might be a starter for a short while. Willing to give him a chance and kick the tires.

With all the holes on the roster I expect them to draft wr, lb, cb with their top 3 picks but I certainly hope they have an open mind, trust their scouting and would pull the trigger on a qb if they believe in him, even if it's in the 1st.

Anyone that thinks Chad Kelly isn't Johnny Manziel 2.0, google Chad Kelly Mia Kalifa twitter.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

Tier One

DeShone Kizer | Notre Dame

Pocket movement is outstanding, with quick recognition of pressure, clean footwork to reset his throwing platform, and fast processing speed. Can anticipate some throws, but multi-read progressions are still developing NFL speed. Short to intermediate throwing accuracy is great, while deep passes are inconsistent: either on the money or placed too far. Reminds me of a less-developed Jameis Winston, with a sterling off-field reputation.

Interesting that Brian Kelly said he was not ready for the NFL due to issues on and off the field. Now an unnamed AFC coach says he has Diva like qualities. That is not very reassuring.