Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

LiterateStylish

McCoy calls out Kiko Alonso on Instagram

This is the post you take issue with?

Speaks volumes about you..

Its clearly the same guy or his boyfreind.

Boy oh boy this will not end well for you, you can barely put together a full sentence of utter nonsense. The man is giving you an out just take it and shut up yes he is smarter than you it's clear for everyone to see but you.

Not end well for me? What, am i going to die from some mean words from Chinabills or the dummy who defends him?

McCoy and a few others on this team if OBD was smart would be moved now ....this team is a 5 win team at best with shedule and roster taken into account .McCoy should be moved imo ,send him back to Philly for picks ,so he can play his last couple of seasons in his "favorite "city /state ."IF"they would even take him ??.....Bills are going nowhere for 3 years minimum,I for 1 can live without a few plays that wont determine games in our favor ....this team needs to get picks ,get young ,and do it fast !...and no Whaley that doesnt mean draft a track team .This is Buffalo get us "football "players .....not jus ballers"!

When I first came here, I was curious about the lack of Bills discussion. It is now pretty clear to me that a few internet bullies make it so unpleasant that people just avoid the board. I am looking here less and less because every single discussion gets derailed by the same few morons who have to spread their political and racist garbage. Too bad because I really wanted to communicate with fellow Bills fans.

who would be dumb enough to root for a pathetic team like the Bills? I am encouraged by your absence here.

God this message board sucks.

You won't miss me and I sure won't miss ignorant shit like this.....................

Byyyyyyeeeeeee

jillies1_zps849e2f3f.jpg

lol... love internet tough guys, if you saw me in person you'd shit your pants.

If I did I would throw it at you afterwards. By the way, is your name ham because you're a big fat sweaty swine?

jillies1_zps849e2f3f.jpg

If I did I would throw it at you afterwards. By the way, is your name ham because you're a big fat sweaty swine?

This coming from the guy who defends skinheads. Faggot.

this is what internet tough guys say lmao

That statement isn't necessarily a reflection of how tough I am but how big of a bitch he is. Doubt he would express the views he states here in public because he is a coward.

Same goes for KKK Wizard ChinaBills. HIGHLY doubt he say's this shit in public because they are little fucking bitches and we all know they wouldn't say this shit out loud in public.

who would be dumb enough to root for a pathetic team like the Bills? I am encouraged by your absence here.

I was weirdly attracted to this site because it was advertised as a Bills discussion board. Fake advertising to be sure.

Edit: I am glad you recognized yourself as one of the morons I was alluding to. Insight is a good thing.

I'm not speaking for anyone, but when you see someone talking like that on an internet message board, it's a clear indication that they're trolling. It's probably StraightJacket (i.e. SaBills, et. al.).

You're correct about the trolling part. Some of these idiots are too stupid to see it, and keep fueling the guy in thread after thread. If they didn't argue with him, he'd likely get bored after a time.

Your next sentence makes you the idiot though, claiming it's me again, like you love to do. It isn't, I have never done any behavior of the sort. It's so pathetic that you can't find anything wrong with my posts, and then feel compelled to pick random other people and say they're me, to try to shame me. Grow up. I can't speak for SaBills or anyone else, they are not me. I'm pretty sure Lit can give you his professional opinion based upon the combination IPs and behavior. BTW, only Darlys is allowed to call me that, you are no Daryls and never will be.

You're a troll yourself, just a different style of one. I liked the board better when your ran yourself off, due to the embarassment of your stupid-talk. Hopefully you do it again soon enough, and/or will stop accusing me of being everyone, when I have only ever posted from this account. You're obviously insecure and projecting it on others. For all we know, maybe you had other accounts the numerous times you ran yourself off for periods after embarassment. Maybe you're lonely and miss me, but I really wish you'd end your obsession with me. Please, stop being so creepy.

As for Shady, I dont really care what he said on twitter. I havent read it yet, and dont feel overly compelled to do so. Someone on here said he was responding to Kiko, so it's probably fitting. Are people going to ignore Kiko's antics just because he's not black? Guys can bust each others' balls without it being the end of the world, folks. Life is filled with playful banter. If you can't handle it, I suggest you simply stop wasting your time and avoid social media like the rest of us adults.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Who cares what Shady says on Twitter. Just run the freaking football into the end zone. I'm long past the point where i have any expectation of character from NFL players. Sure it's nice now and then when you see a real upstanding citizen on your team that also is a good player who you can root for (like Kyle Williams).

The league is infested with thugs, rednecks, rapists, criminals and morons. If Shady is a moron, well it's better than a rapist or a criminal. It is what it is.

Also, ChinaBills is a horrible troll.

The dude that keeps posting in Russian or Turkish or whatever... That's quality trolling.

ChinaBills you bore me.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

You're correct about the trolling part. Some of these idiots are too stupid to see it, and keep fueling the guy in thread after thread. If they didn't argue with him, he'd likely get bored after a time.

Your next sentence makes you the idiot though, claiming it's me again, like you love to do. It isn't, I have never done any behavior of the sort. It's so pathetic that you can't find anything wrong with my posts, and then feel compelled to pick random other people and say they're me, to try to shame me. Grow up. I can't speak for SaBills or anyone else, they are not me. I'm pretty sure Lit can give you his professional opinion based upon the combination IPs and behavior. BTW, only Darlys is allowed to call me that, you are no Daryls and never will be.

You're a troll yourself, just a different style of one. I liked the board better when your ran yourself off, due to the embarassment of your stupid-talk. Hopefully you do it again soon enough, and/or will stop accusing me of being everyone, when I have only ever posted from this account. You're obviously insecure and projecting it on others. For all we know, maybe you had other accounts the numerous times you ran yourself off for periods after embarassment. Maybe you're lonely and miss me, but I really wish you'd end your obsession with me. Please, stop being so creepy.

As for Shady, I dont really care what he said on twitter. I havent read it yet, and dont feel overly compelled to do so. Someone on here said he was responding to Kiko, so it's probably fitting. Are people going to ignore Kiko's antics just because he's not black? Guys can bust each others' balls without it being the end of the world, folks. Life is filled with playful banter. If you can't handle it, I suggest you simply stop wasting your time and avoid social media like the rest of us adults.

Some trolls are entertaining though. Been awhile, welcome back SJ

Ok ladies play nice now or the thread goes AWOL.

Keep it in topic please.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

What was the topic? Lol

lol was that Victor dude serious?!?! Is he a newb from BB.com, and not familiar with this board? ;) Picture Jim Mora replacing "Playoffs?!?", with "On topic?!?".

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Some trolls are entertaining though. Been awhile, welcome back SJ

Yes, and some are just...creepy. I know you remember that. ;) Thanks for the welcome. Feels (kinda) good to be back! Weird seeing all the new faces...but I guess refreshing? (Also weird seeing Victor acting all serious...is he joking? Did Lit change personalities for the new people too, or just Vic?) Hopefully they can keep some of the more asswipeish minority in check, so that we dont have to expend as much energy doing so as we did in the past. Good seeing you again, AB. Hope you're doin' well.

In two games against the Dolphins last year McCoy combined for 139yds rushing (11 in the first game, 128 in the 2nd). Ajayi combined for 420 yds rushing. Miami won both games. McCoy should reconsider who the BUM is.

In two games against the Dolphins last year McCoy combined for 139yds rushing (11 in the first game, 128 in the 2nd). Ajayi combined for 420 yds rushing. Miami won both games. McCoy should reconsider who the BUM is.

Well not really his fault Rexy's D can't tackle anybody but I see your point.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

McCoy is nothing but a degenerate that finds himself on a "team" without a quarterback that has no choice but run run run. Of course the ground game will have numbers however the team will lose.This moron cant even put a sentence together.