Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

LiterateStylish

McCoy calls out Kiko Alonso on Instagram

Should just ban the guy, I'm not the least bit offended because I know he is trying to get under my skin. Intellect aside, ChinaBills is just not a very good person.

Is this really somebody we want in our community?

BBMB is gone you pussy.

jillies1_zps849e2f3f.jpg

Oh Shady. You have the intelligence of a 4 year old. What a moron.

But anyway. I guess as long as he plays the way he does we are just gonna have to live with his immaturity.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Wow are you guys really aganist him calling out a Dolphin.

Screw Kiko and his overrated dumb ass.

McCoy for Kiko was a steal.

Also Chinabill who ever you are your a horrid human being just like VWR who likes your posts...

You guys are pussies. Who the fuck cares what Shady says? Just keep putting up numbers on the field like last year. Bunch of fags.

It's an adult thing, you wouldn't understand.

Im surprised your mamaw lets you out of your cage, Mongo. And shes letting you play on the town laptop? You didnt cut holes in your sheets did you? You know, the ones with the pee stains.

This is a sad attempt at trying to be cleaver.

When one man's eagle soars to new highs, its your dream to swim against the current of life until even his pond is full.

Thats your come back? Your saying you're smarter than me and you are leaving me alone because you have some good ones up your sleeve and you would hate to use them? You're an idiot. But thanks this is fun. Gunther

Boy oh boy this will not end well for you, you can barely put together a full sentence of utter nonsense. The man is giving you an out just take it and shut up yes he is smarter than you it's clear for everyone to see but you.

When one man's eagle soars to new highs, its your dream to swim against the current of life until even his pond is full.

Should just ban the guy, I'm not the least bit offended because I know he is trying to get under my skin. Intellect aside, ChinaBills is just not a very good person.

Yes we need all walks of life just because you may not agree with him doesn't mean he doesn't belong.

This is the post you take issue with?

Speaks volumes about you..

Boy oh boy this will not end well for you, you can barely put together a full sentence of utter nonsense. The man is giving you an out just take it and shut up yes he is smarter than you it's clear for everyone to see but you.

I cant decide who is more of a scum bag ChinaBill or the person who feels the need to defend him and his hate...

Please clarify. Ward, June, Wally, or the Beav?

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

I cant decide who is more of a scum bag ChinaBill or the person who feels the need to defend him and his hate...

Oh and DD knows all about HATE!!!! Anyone who disagrees with the wacko liberal agenda OR wants to enforce laws is just chock full of HATE!!

Spoken like a true liberal."I don't like what he says soooooo BAN HIM"!!:banhim:

Oh and DD knows all about HATE!!!! Anyone who disagrees with the wacko liberal agenda OR wants to enforce laws is just chock full of HATE!!

Well when you refer to Black People as "Silver backs" that is a hate filled and awful statement.

If your okay with that kind of talk then so be it.

Well when you refer to Black People as "Silver backs" that is a hate filled and awful statement.

If your okay with that kind of talk then so be it.

Yet your OK with BLM chanting "what do we want, DEAD COPS" and Dallas cops getting gunned down to their deaths at a BLM march.Oh, and your KKK leader democrat senator Robert Byrd.You are still one mixed up dude.

Yet your OK with BLM chanting "what do we want, DEAD COPS" and Dallas cops getting gunned down to their deaths at a BLM march.Oh, and your KKK leader democrat senator Robert Byrd.You are still one mixed up dude.

Dont put words into my mouth or assume you know anything that I am okay with...

No im not okay with members of BLM or Non Members saying anything about killing Cops or the murdering of cops.

why is that something you would assume because i dont think calling black people Silver backs is not an okay thing.

Here is the question do you think its okay to call black people Silver backs??

Dont put words into my mouth or assume you know anything that I am okay with...

No im not okay with members of BLM or Non Members saying anything about killing Cops or the murdering of cops.

why is that something you would assume because i dont think calling black people Silver backs is not an okay thing.

Don't waste your time man.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I'm not speaking for anyone, but when you see someone talking like that on an internet message board, it's a clear indication that they're trolling. It's probably StraightJacket (i.e. SaBills, et. al.).

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

I'm not speaking for anyone, but when you see someone talking like that on an internet message board, it's a clear indication that they're trolling. It's probably StraightJacket (i.e. SaBills, et. al.).

Yes your correct.

Just dont like seeing that kind of talk usually i would just ignore it.

When I first came here, I was curious about the lack of Bills discussion. It is now pretty clear to me that a few internet bullies make it so unpleasant that people just avoid the board. I am looking here less and less because every single discussion gets derailed by the same few morons who have to spread their political and racist garbage. Too bad because I really wanted to communicate with fellow Bills fans.

God this message board sucks.

You won't miss me and I sure won't miss ignorant shit like this.....................

When I first came here, I was curious about the lack of Bills discussion. It is now pretty clear to me that a few internet bullies make it so unpleasant that people just avoid the board. I am looking here less and less because every single discussion gets derailed by the same few morons who have to spread their political and racist garbage. Too bad because I really wanted to communicate with fellow Bills fans.

Go to The Stadium Wall at TwoBillsDrive.

I'm pushing 60 year old and I'm a vet...........life is too short for the likes of ChinaBill and VWR.

Go to The Stadium Wall at TwoBillsDrive.

I'm pushing 60 year old and I'm a vet...........life is too short for the likes of ChinaBill and VWR.

I am also a 20 year vet, so thanks for your service. I will take a look at The Stadium Wall. Bills Mafia has an active group on Facebook as well. They actually talk Bills without all the trash. Very refreshing.

I am also a 20 year vet, so thanks for your service. I will take a look at The Stadium Wall. Bills Mafia has an active group on Facebook as well. They actually talk Bills without all the trash. Very refreshing.

Sorry for the duplication.

BBMB is gone you pussy.

lol... love internet tough guys, if you saw me in person you'd shit your pants.

lol... love internet tough guys, if you saw me in person you'd shit your pants.

That ugly? Lolz

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg