LiterateStylish

McCoy calls out Kiko Alonso on Instagram

Hi Beatles another one of your made up characters? Too scared to even reply yourself now so you must use another of your "Children of the Corn" characters. I am not leaving until you are located now! Ban me if officer Krupke is too busy laughing his ass off and rolling on the floor now to make you feel safe in your basement. I will just come back and lurk under a different name and IP Address until you are located. You had many chances to apologize and admit what you did and what you are but the idiot queen you are won't let you do that. So adult actions require adult responses

Nope, unfortunately for all who know me (and probably to the dismay of some other posters on this board), I am quite real 😄😄😄😄

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Me and my best friend Brian Moorman at the 716. We lost to the FUCKING Cheatriots the next day. Brian and I are no longer BFF.

You would think that would be the smart thing right?

Ban the guy and then it's over with .. nope you guys keep on egging him on

Valid post. Thanks. I'm done responding to him, but jeez! Racists really piss me off.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Me and my best friend Brian Moorman at the 716. We lost to the FUCKING Cheatriots the next day. Brian and I are no longer BFF.

just give him a time out already

and for gods sake, stop egging him on. just shut the hell up. hes gonna do what hes gonna do, you dont have to make it worse. jesus

So do it.

You're the mod.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I feel no reason to explain to you my hacking claim but just so you know the pic is just a small part of it. He found my name, my address the company I work at, my sisters name, my job title in China but not back here in the USA and posted all of this along with lying about my wife. Then within hours of him doing this I get a Trojan Horse in my computer knocking it out for the weekend preventing me from doing my job and you think that is not hacking? Then he started posting crazy gay and non sensicle shit under my screen name while I had no computer because of the Trojan Horse. You people on this board are fucking amazing and think his antics are funny, acceptable and should go without consequences but I feel differently and he now realizes it which is why he is pissing and shiting himself in front of all of you and whining and crying to officer Krupke while Krupke rolls on the floor and splits a gut laughing at this lying queen basement coward but he will be running and hiding soon!

You came here, acted like a complete asshole, clearly trolling and trying to incite something, and things didn't turn out the way you planned.

This is known as the law of unintended consequences.

Don't kick hornet's nests and you stand a much greater chance of not getting stung by a hornet.

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

I feel no reason to explain to you my hacking claim but just so you know the pic is just a small part of it. He found my name, my address the company I work at, my sisters name, my job title in China but not back here in the USA and posted all of this along with lying about my wife. Then within hours of him doing this I get a Trojan Horse in my computer knocking it out for the weekend preventing me from doing my job and you think that is not hacking? Then he started posting crazy gay and non sensicle shit under my screen name while I had no computer because of the Trojan Horse. You people on this board are fucking amazing and think his antics are funny, acceptable and should go without consequences but I feel differently and he now realizes it which is why he is pissing and shiting himself in front of all of you and whining and crying to officer Krupke while Krupke rolls on the floor and splits a gut laughing at this lying queen basement coward but he will be running and hiding soon!

"Officer Krupke" said he is going to be contacting you soon!

Yay for you. You get to laugh at him in person!

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

"Officer Krupke" said he is going to be contacting you soon!

Yay for you. You get to laugh at him in person!

That's fine little squealing chicken shit basement closet queen! I have all the records of the shit you did going back to your very first threat telling me and I quote you "I know one thing and that is I am the last person you ever want to fuck with and you will see soon why" and that was the first contact we ever had and initiated by you then all your basement closet shit followed. The difference is I handle my shit myself you do your damage then run off to your basement to have officer Krupke clean up your mess he won't and will ralph his cookies again when he sees your hacking and character assasination attempts. It didn't work this time little coward chicken shit queen so start running!

Oh by the way I saw you are now pleading and whinning and crying to Meathead to ban me. That will not help either little cumquat get under that rock and pick one that you can get deep down. I gave you many opportunities to come clean and admit what you did but your idiotic sense of protecting your board cred (which you have none) with 6 year old children like Gerbe75Pts was more important to you. Just pathetic look what you must do now pal! Now go ahead and send your patented LMAO comment. I can always count on that from you while you shit and piss yourself!

Nope, unfortunately for all who know me (and probably to the dismay of some other posters on this board), I am quite real 😄😄😄😄

Ok I believe you and you obviously know this shit Beatles alot more than I do. So if you do why do you blindly think he is being honest and I am lying? Just crazy!

The Beatles just PM'ed me your address. I told him I wanted to send you a cum grenade in the mail.

Can we at least go back to banning words and phrases? And start with "cum grenade"?

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

Can we at least go back to banning words and phrases? And start with "cum grenade"?

Faggot.

The Beatles just PM'ed me your address. I told him I wanted to send you a cum grenade in the mail.

Damn Beatles your alter ego schtick has gotten very old. You should know by now you or the Hamster played by you will never slow me down just get running and hiding but change your pants and clean your ass before you do from all the pissing and shiting you are doing now! Damn you just take no pride whatsoever in your persona here or anywhere if you really are whining and crying to officer Krupke that I am scaring you! If you only could see how officer Krupke and the world is laughing at your sick lying chicken shit coward basement queen joke of an act you have made yourself into maybe you would stop. But you are damaged and too far gone to admit what you are and what you do but even that won't help you now. You had your chance to apologize and admit what you are and what you did now all you can do is run!

Damn Beatles your alter ego schtick has gotten very old. You should know by now you or the Hamster played by you will never slow me down just get running and hiding but change your pants and clean your ass before you do from all the pissing and shiting you are doing now! Damn you just take no pride whatsoever in your persona here or anywhere if you really are whining and crying to officer Krupke that I am scaring you! If you only could see how officer Krupke and the world is laughing at your sick lying chicken shit coward basement queen joke of an act you have made yourself into maybe you would stop. But you are damaged and too far gone to admit what you are and what you do but even that won't help you now. You had your chance to apologize and admit what you are and what you did now all you can do is run!

It's okay if you're transgender bro. The world needs all types of people to function bro.

It's okay if you're transgender bro. The world needs all types of people to function bro.

Typically lame response from you Beatles you should have added the automatic LMAO to it. None of these weak ass comebacks removes your fear and your running and shiting your pants now! Too late to save any face now little coward chicken shit basement queen just run and whine and cry to officer Krupke! Good luck with that!

Ok I believe you and you obviously know this shit Beatles alot more than I do. So if you do why do you blindly think he is being honest and I am lying? Just crazy!

I promised another poster that I would stop responding to you, but this a real, heartfelt request. . . Can you please stop with all your bullshit? Please?

Now I am done with you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I promised another poster that I would stop responding to you, but this a real, heartfelt request. . . Can you please stop with all your bullshit? Please?

Now I am done with you.

No not until I locate him or he admits what he did sorry about that.

Now I am done with you.

Detective Ridley asked me to stop talking to him while they investigate.

Apparently, this guy has a bit of a police history.

He's been charged a few times, but I guess at least one of them was dismissed. So the detective has taken a particular interest in this one.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

He's been charged a few times, but I guess at least one of them was dismissed. So the detective has taken a particular interest in this one.

Charge the guy? he belongs in a mental hospital until we get the right meds for him.

Charge the guy? he belongs in a mental hospital until we get the right meds for him.

More fucking lies and more character assasination and more public exposure to your chicken shit lying basement hiding queen cumquat you are. Queenie even your 3-4 "Children of the Corn" followers you have here are cringing on your behalf in disbelief to what you are doing to yourself now! How do you think this helps you at this point little pudknucker? Run little putz!

More fucking lies and more character assasination and more public exposure to your chicken shit lying basement hiding queen cumquat you are. Queenie even your 3-4 "Children of the Corn" followers you have here are cringing on your behalf in disbelief to what you are doing to yourself now! How do you think this helps you at this point little pudknucker? Run little putz!

How this guy is not banned yet I'll never know..

The more this guy stays the more I think this is just a ruse

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

How this guy is not banned yet I'll never know..

The more this guy stays the more I think this is just a ruse

I think youre right, the guy is too over the top, and Beatles bans for far less, even when he isn't he instigator. Be careful though, he may call you gerbil, being the current main instigator is Hamster. :)

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

i told you before, im not getting in the middle of your battles. thats a rabbit hole i refuse to jump into. if you can put SJ on a time-out for stupid reasons you can do it for this guy for a great reason

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball