LiterateStylish

BARFFFF - Patriots interested in trading for Richard Sherman

Barf

Barf

Barf

Sherman and Gilmore would be a disgusting combo

Why even play the 2017 season at this point?

The Patriots are going to steamroll the entire NFL.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Gilmore cannot tackle to save his life. But I would hate to play the mouth twice a year.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

-Mark Twain.

So they'll intercept passes. Who cares. Neither are pick-6 threats.

And the Bills hired a defensive minded head coach. So when the Offense throws interceptions the Defense will give the Offense a breather by holding the opposition to extended scoring drives.

The article I saw on rotoworld said they were only interested in Sherman if they couldn't re-sign Malcolm Butler.

The Pats have $49mil to play with & we have $7mil?One of the worst (Bills) teams in the NFL yet we pay $20mil to a DT with no QB?????Yikes!?!?!

He's the best bargain out there aside from, wait for it... Butler. 11 mill for the next 2 years, way better than Gilmore, paid less... yeah I'd be interested too.

Barf

Barf

Barf

Sherman and Gilmore would be a disgusting combo

Why even play the 2017 season at this point?

The Patriots are going to steamroll the entire NFL.

They'd be the favorites based on Brady alone. At this point, what AFC QB is going to stand up to him besides maybe Carr?

Now they go and add all these pieces? It's unreal. But they can do it b/c they don't pay anyone who isn't integral. They don't waste money on RBs or DTs that get in trouble and miss games. They don't waste it on "premier" pass rushers who wind up with 6 sacks. I heard a great piece on realfootballnetwork before the superbowl where Pat Kirwan pointed out that between Atlanta and NE they had 18 starters making less than 800K apiece. Good young talent that can be brought along b/c of good QB play IMO. It's the opposite of how Buffalo has built the roster.

Get the QB and you and take advantage of cheap labor elsewhere while said QB makes plays and wins you games. Building a roster of studs around a mediocre QB pays off far less often and the success rarely lasts.

So they'll intercept passes. Who cares. Neither are pick-6 threats.

And the Bills hired a defensive minded head coach. So when the Offense throws interceptions the Defense will give the Offense a breather by holding the opposition to extended scoring drives.

Wow, battered wife syndrome. What a horrible excuse.

Complete exaggeration.

"Why even play the 2017 season at this point?

The Patriots are going to steamroll the entire NFL."

As opposed to your whining?

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

-Mark Twain.

"Why even play the 2017 season at this point?

The Patriots are going to steamroll the entire NFL."

As opposed to your whining?

That's not whining.

That's truth.

He's the best bargain out there aside from, wait for it... Butler. 11 mill for the next 2 years, way better than Gilmore, paid less... yeah I'd be interested too.

Butler is not better than Gilmore.

That's not whining.

That's truth.

"why even play the 2017 season" = whining to me. Why don't you take your football and go home? I see a whiny little kid making that comment. Sorry, that is my truth.

You play the games because anything can happen. Are they favored to win? Hell yeah. But I will enjoy watching our team give them as much hell as they can and hopefully beat the snot out of them. I won't whine about it. Might drink wine about it...

Can you kindly change your screen name to the more accurate Debbie Downer?

-Mark Twain.

"why even play the 2017 season" = whining to me.

Grow up sparky.

Just because you think something is true, doesn't make it so.

I can say "To me, gravity doesn't exist" ... But if I jump off a building, i'm going to fall.

Why don't you take your football and go home? I see a whiny little kid making that comment. Sorry, that is my truth.

There is no "my truth" or "your truth".

There is just truth.

You play the games because anything can happen. Are they favored to win? Hell yeah. But I will enjoy watching our team give them as much hell as they can and hopefully beat the snot out of them. I won't whine about it. Might drink wine about it...

Nothing other than them winning another SB is going to happen.

This is the best Patriots team they have EVER had.

They could win a SB with Garappolo.

Can you kindly change your screen name to the more accurate Debbie Downer?

Sorry you don't like the truth.

Your opinion = the truth? You, Philosopher Debbie D, do not understand opinion from truth. Either that or you think WAY too much of yourself.

Is it the general opinion that the Patriots are the currently the best team in the league? Of course. Las Vegas certain agrees.

Is it the "truth?" No. That will be determined retrospectively by the final season record, or Superbowl or some statistic. They haven't played a down in 2017 yet. So I will chose to reject these type of whiny rants.

When the Patriots do not win the Superbowl or lose their first game, I hope you chose to change your screen name as requested.

-Mark Twain.

Who do team keep trading with the Patriots.

they are who your trying to beat. They are at the top.

Oh hey here is Branden Cooks...

Oh your want Konny Ealy sure...

I hope Pete Carroll is not this dumb but you never know.

Your opinion = the truth? You, Philosopher Debbie D, do not understand opinion from truth. Either that or you think WAY too much of yourself.

Hey, genius.

My opinion = Gravity exists.

Facts = Gravity exists.

It's not a fact because it's my opinion. My opinion is that because of the fact.

Is it the "truth?" No. That will be determined retrospectively by the final season record, or Superbowl or some statistic. They haven't played a down in 2017 yet. So I will chose to reject these type of whiny rants.

Yes, it's the truth.

No team is touching the Patriots.

May they lose a game?

Sure.

But no one is stopping them from their 6th ring.

Which remains your opinion, not fact, not truth...done responding.

-Mark Twain.